Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Mom and I get back to the dorm room after picking up some food. We’d gone to an Italian place that I knew that had great takeout lasagna. We stopped and got some more wine on mom’s insistence. I asked her about how she felt when she got up this morning and if she had had a hangover. She’s adamant that she had felt better than ok when she got up. Go figure!

We sit and eat our meals and have a glass of wine each with the food. Mom asks if we can save the rest for drinking with the fashion show.

Mom wants me to wait in the dorm room while she gets herself prepared for the show and gathers her things along with the large jar Anne gave her.

I pop open my laptop and check my school student portal in case there are any updates. There aren’t any urgent ones but there are a couple of ‘hope you’re enjoying thanksgiving’ notes from classmates.

Mom comes back from her shower dressed in her robe with her hair up. It looks awesome that way! I hope she will wear it that way more often.

“Tom, I saw a couple of old style coat racks in the common room just now. Could you bring them in here please?”

“Sure mom! No problem.” I’m sure she needs them for her outfits so I hustle down the hall to get them.

I bring them in and mom directs me where to put them. Then she holds up a spare sheet. “Help me with this. I want to make a screen that I can change behind. Then I can do a big reveal ... now that I know the mirror trick!” She winks.

We get the makeshift screen set up and mom has me test it to see if I can see behind it. Nope, not a thing!

Mom has me sit in the chair she’s set in the middle of the room and then she slips behind the screen. A few noises come from behind the screen and I’m getting excited. I’d get to see my sexy mom in lingerie that I’ve bought her and she wants to display for her son.

“Here I come!” she calls out.

Mom struts out in what has to be what she had on under her new clothes that she wore home.

She strikes a pose.

The pale green demicup bra cradles her mature boobs and at the same time makes them look much fuller. The tops of her areolae are just peeking. My cock is stirring. Mom’s hands are on her hips right where the side band of her matching thong rides over her hips. My eyes follow the line down the fabric to the junction of her thighs. The fabric is narrow and barely covers anything. Wait! What happened!

“Mom! You shaved! Your bush is gone!”

“I do hope you like it! Please say you do! And no I haven’t shaved. The jar that Anne gave me is a special cream. It takes all the hair off. It’s not permanent if you only use it once a week but if I use it three days in a row it will be bald forever.”

She looks at me expectantly.

I love a bald pussy but I’ve just got to tease her. “I’ll have to make a closer inspection later but it’s all right for now.” I say as seriously as I can muster.

The rest of this set is also fabulous. The light coloured stockings are stayups and she has on her shoes from earlier. I’m getting harder by the second!

“Please turn around for me my love.” I command.

She does so for me. I almost blast in my pants! This is a g-string!

The strings come down off her hips to join above her butt crack. There’s a tiny butterfly joining the three strings. The third string is barely visible because it almost immediately disappears into moms crack.

“May I turn around now son?”

“Oh yes please!” I say.

“Thank you and could you get us a glass of wine each, please?”

I’m up and pouring us some wine in a flash! I calm myself so I don’t spill and bring the wine to mom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.