Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Prologue

Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

At a seaside villa somewhere in the world...

Inga’s bronzed body is covered in her own squirt and Tom’s cum. Her legs are being held up and wide as her insides are scrunching again while her lovers 8” cock ploughs her ass deeply. “Oh GAWDS!!! Fuck me harder!!! This is gonna be another big one!!”

Inga loves being ass fucked! Goddess only knows her ass was built for it. More than half the time she squirts like a fountain. And she LOVES it!!

She wasn’t always this way. Far from it! How did she get from a humiliated and abused housewife that was treated like a thing and taught to hate her body, to a vibrant, sexy, hedonistic free woman who loveds life. A woman who enjoys the pleasures of life and does whatever (and who ever) she wants. She’s now proud of her body and her sexuality.

There are many others involved but the initial credit goes to one young man, her lover ... her son Tom.

This is my Mom’s story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.