The Spring Musical (#2) - Cover

The Spring Musical (#2)

by D. Fritz

Copyright© 2022 by D. Fritz

Time Travel Story: Number two in The Fifty Something Teenager. While reading the first episode is not required, it is suggested. Thomas Ford is a fifty-something year-old that teleported from the present day to the 1980s and his 18-year old self. This episode starts the day after spring break in Thomas’s final year of high school. He made an unexpected decision to audition for the spring musical and is now set to be one of the leads.

Caution: This Time Travel Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DoOver   .

The electronic chirping of the alarm clock erupted throughout the bedroom at 6:00 AM. Thomas had been awake for almost twenty minutes and was just waiting on the inevitable. He got out of bed and found his clothes neatly folded on top of his dresser. He donned underwear, shorts, t-shirt, and socks before sitting on the bed to lace up his sneakers. He shook himself slightly to clear the sleep, then headed downstairs.

“Good morning, mom, what are you doing up so early?” Thomas asked as he entered the kitchen to see his mom sitting at the table with myriad piles of documents scattered around the entire surface.

“Good morning. Today is the pitch to the school board. Mr. Earnest was one of three vendors selected to make a proposal for supplying the whole school district with computers. We’ve been working on this presentation for weeks and he asked if I could do one last review.”

Thomas nodded. “So, you are going to cut your already razor-thin margins even more to win the bid? Even with less margin, the higher volume will mean a tidy profit.”

Sandy paused what she was doing and looked at her son. “Yes, exactly. How did you know that? It took Mr. Earnest twenty minutes to explain to me how lowering the prices would ultimately mean more money.”

Before Thomas could answer Sandy added, “You know what, never mind. I don’t know what’s going on, but you’ve grown well beyond your years since Christmas. Whatever happened, I’m glad to see it. I always wondered how you would do in college and I think I have my answer.”

Thomas just stood with a hand on the door and did not respond. How could he tell his mother that he was actually in his fifties and was only back in the 1980s after weird chest pain on Thanksgiving morning teleported him into the past almost forty years?

“Enjoy your run. At least the weather is warming and the rainy season is over.”

“Absolutely, running on wet cold days is no fun,” replied Thomas as he opened the back door. “Back in about thirty minutes.”

Thomas slipped outside and paused to stretch for a moment before starting his run. He ran around the house and veered to the left to follow his established route. He peered ahead looking at Mrs. Willow’s house. She was a widow that seemed to watch for him and come out onto the porch to get her paper right as he passed.

As he got closer he was surprised to see Mrs. Willow wheeling a bicycle down the driveway.

“Hi, Thomas,” she called as she fastened her helmet.

“Mrs. Willow? A bicycle?” Thomas said as he paused to chat.

“Yep,” she said. “The past few months you’ve inspired me to start exercising on the treadmill. Now that the weather is getting warmer I figured it was time to get out and exercise in the open.”

Thomas took a new look at his neighbor. She was dressed in tight-fitting pants and top. She had a great figure, with a large bust that stretched the material over her chest so that the patterned lines followed a wavy pattern down her torso.

Mrs. Willow watched Thomas looking at her before saying, “Not bad for a fifty-five-year-old broad, huh?”

She smiled as Thomas’s eyes widened. He immediately realized they were about the same age in some kind of distorted logic. They would have gone to high school together, and now she would be someone he would have no second thoughts about approaching in a bar in his present day.

All he could stammer was, “Uhm, but a ... Mr. Willow...”

Mrs. Willow’s laugh carried in the still morning. “Ahh, Mr. Willow. Last week was two years since he died. Along with my exercise resolution, I decided it was time to get back into the real world. Never know, I may meet someone new.”

Thomas was still dumbstruck the more he learned about Mrs. Willow.

Mrs. Willow put the kickstand down on the bike and walked suggestively to where Thomas stood. She leaned in to whisper in his ear as her breast brushed against his forearm. “And you don’t know how much it means to me seeing the cat get your tongue on my first time out on the bike and in these clothes.”

Thomas’s brain finally engaged. He smiled at Mrs. Willow then leaned his head in toward her and gently kissed her lips as he cupped her breast and gave it a light squeeze. He said, “Now whose tongue is the cat holding?”

He turned to resume his run as he called out over his shoulder, “To be continued, Mrs. Willow.”

Thomas heard her short bark of laughter before the kickstand clanked up against the bike frame, followed by the muffled sound of the wheels rolling over the rough street as Mrs. Willow began her maiden voyage. He smiled as he turned the corner and increased his pace.

Alone with his thoughts, Thomas was quickly brought back to why he had such a sleepless night. It was the first day back at school after spring break. Several weeks ago, he helped the student teacher, Ms. Tutterbom, Lisa, get the theater ready for auditions for the last play. After moving tables and set pieces they took advantage of the theater’s isolation and pleasured each other several times, ending a sexual dry spell for them both.

Thomas could feel a twitch in his shorts as he remembered his one-time encounter with his teacher. They met the following week, but there were too many people around and then after that they never had another chance for hanky-panky. Then when Ms. Tutterbom started to date a guy she met at the gym they decided to drop any attempt at an encore.

The encounter with Ms. Tutterbom did get Thomas interested in auditioning for the next play. Because it would be the last one of the year, the school usually did a full-blown musical performance. This year they were doing Grease. Even though he was a fifty-something year old adult, Thomas was nervous at auditioning. He had never shown any interest or ability at singing while in high school, but later in college he took some classes and found that he had a pretty good voice.

The audition went well and for his efforts he was given the lead male role of Danny. That alone was nerve-wracking, but what made it worse was that Denise Hoffman was given the lead female role of Sandy.

Thomas turned the final corner and picked up his pace a notch for the final stretch before getting home.

Denise was the same age as Thomas and widely considered to be the hottest girl in the senior class. Not only was she girl-next-door cute, but she lacked all the conceit and attitude often found in high school beauties. When she won the homecoming queen title she encouraged all the other finalists to take the stage with her as she was crowned. She then made the effort to include them whenever there was an event where her presence was requested.

The first time through the 80s Thomas had a crush on Denise. This time, the crush endured, but his attitude toward the fairer sex in his classes had been tempered by their youth and naivete. His memories and experience also meant he was now breezing through his classes. In a moment of panic, Denise asked Thomas for help in Trigonometry before the fall semester’s finals. If she did poorly she was in danger of getting a “C” in the class. Thomas tutored her and she got a “B” in the class. On their last night of tutoring, she kissed him, but it felt like she was uncomfortable going any further.

Since that night they went out in a group a few times, and kissed occasionally when alone, but were never boyfriend-girlfriend. Matt, Thomas’s best friend since kindergarten, was ecstatic that his buddy had befriended the in crowd and he got to tag along with the prettiest girls in school.

Thomas slowed to a fast walk as he approached his house. His breathing slowed as he rounded the corner and opened the back door. When he entered the kitchen he heard his mom scream, “Oh, shit, shit, shit!”

Thomas rushed through the kitchen and into the living room to see his mom leaning her head against the frame of the bathroom. Her right leg was raised at the knee as she shook her foot. When Thomas registered the scene he quickly turned his head. Sandy was wearing only a towel and it had come open so that it barely covered the front of her body due to being wedged under her arms. He could see her entire backside.

“Mom, you OK?”

“Yeah,” she muttered. “I just stubbed my toe on the door frame. Of all days, I need to wear high heels for the presentation and it’ll probably hurt like hell.”

Thomas turned to look at his mom to find that she had put her foot down and was putting weight on it without a grimace which probably meant nothing was broken. He also saw that she had not closed the towel.

“Mom?” he questioned.

She saw him looking at her and chuckled. She turned toward her bedroom, dropped her towel, then gave her ass an extra shake as she skipped into her room with a slight limp.

Thomas shook his head and headed upstairs to shower and get ready for class. When he came downstairs he found his sister, Tammy, sitting at the table and his mom at the stove.

“Sit,” commanded his mom. “Breakfast is ready.”

The three ate their meal and discussed their upcoming day.

“Tonight is the first night of rehearsals, right?” asked Sandy.

“Yeah, I think it starts at 4:00, and is scheduled to go until we do a complete read through of the script. Mrs. Downey said the first one can go long, but to be prepared for some even longer nights as late as 10:00 or 11:00 as we get closer to opening night.”

Tammy said, “And what about you mom? Is tonight the night that Mr. Earnest finally asks you out? Or will you just ask him already?”

Thomas sputtered on his orange juice. “What did you say?”

Tammy’s eyes glinted as she teased her older brother. “You didn’t know? C’mon, mom has been getting up early and taking extra care with her clothes and make up. Mr. Earnest is a single guy that clearly likes mom. I’ve been telling her for weeks that she needs to take the initiative.”

Thomas looked from Tammy to his mom. Sandy had found that a crumb of bread was suddenly the most interesting thing in the room.

“Mom?”

Sandy finally looked up and said, “Yes, if the presentation goes well, then we will probably go out to dinner.”

Tammy asks, “And then to his house?” Her eyes twinkled mischievously as she teased her mom.

“Tammy!” shrieked Sandy.

Thomas tried to redirect the conversation. “Well, good luck with the presentation, and I hope it goes well. Not only for Mr. Earnest’s business, but also for your date.”

“Thank you, Thomas.” With that, Sandy stood and collected the used plates and cups. She busied herself rinsing them and putting them in the dishwasher.

Thomas and Tammy took turns giving their mom a hug. “See you tonight after rehearsal,” Thomas said as they exited the kitchen.

“I still can’t believe you got a Corvette,” said Tammy as she went around the car and opened the passenger door. “I was teasing you about a car a few months ago, and you said you had, ‘a little money saved,’ but never in my mind would I have thought you could get this.”

Thomas settled behind the wheel as he inserted the key and started the engine. “It was a good deal. Remember, I spent almost a month in Garry’s garage helping to get it running and the bodywork fixed after it was in an accident.”

“Whatever,” was Tammy’s replied. “It’s still a pretty fucking cool ride.”

Thomas raised an eyebrow as he looked at his sister.

“Billie said cursing is now cool. That fucking bitch has a damn mouth like fucking sailor.”

Thomas just shook his head in resignation. He knew arguing with his sister would be a lost cause.

On the surface, the school day was normal, but there seemed to be an underlying current of electricity as the seniors realized they were in the final six-week stretch before they graduated.

When the final bell rang Matt met Thomas in the parking lot.

“Hey dude, is Tammy going to get a ride home with Billie. Or should I say, ‘A fucking ride home?’”

“You, too?” was all Thomas could say.

They piled into the ‘Vette for a quick run to the mall’s food court before coming back to school for rehearsal. At Thomas’s encouragement Matt also auditioned and he won the part of Sonny.

“I can’t believe you talked me into this,” said Matt for the thousandth time.

“No kidding? I can’t believe I talked myself into auditioning.”

The two got sandwiches and sodas, then headed back to the theater. When they arrived, there were already a few dozen students milling about.

“What the hell?” Matt asked as they walked down the main aisle of the theater.

“It’s a full rehearsal to get started. Everyone who has any connection to the musical is here for the first one.”

Just as they took seats in the theater Mrs. Downey took the stage and clicked on the microphone she carried in one hand. She tapped it lightly as she spoke, “Testing, one, two, three.”

A few students let her know it was working with applause or a thumbs up.

“OK, everyone, please find a seat and we’ll get started.”

She waited a beat for everyone to sit and quiet before continuing. “Welcome to the first full rehearsal for Grease. This will be the only time we are all together for about three weeks, but this is the full complement of people that will make this musical a success.”

There was a round of excited applause as everyone looked at one another thinking about what was to come.

“While everyone probably knows the teachers, let me take a moment to recognize them. Mr. Kanger is our choir instructor. He will be helping teach us the musical numbers.”

A lanky man with a thick mustache and beard pushed himself away from a nearby wall and waved.

Mrs. Downey continued. “Mrs. Little is our band conductor. She will lead the pit band. Mr. Copeland is the shop teacher and is responsible for the set design and construction. Mrs. Potter will be in charge of the lighting and sound. And finally, Ms. Tutterbom, the student teacher in my AP English class this year, has agreed to help with costumes and makeup.”

As each teacher’s name was announced Mrs. Downey and the theater was acknowledged with a wave.

“And that leaves you,” Mrs. Downey said as she waved her arms in a grand gesture over the audience. “The students that will do the real work. You are the heart of the show. Of course, we have those that will be here, on stage, but they are only a fraction of this audience. We also need the stage hands, the band members, those that will place and move the sets during the show, those that will build the sets, others to run the sound and light boards, ushers, and ticket sales.”

Another round of applause erupted from the theater.

“Oh, and before I forget,” said Mrs. Downey, “I want all the guys in this musical to not get a haircut until after we are done with the last show. I want your hair long enough so that it slicks back nicely. If any of your parents have a question tell them to call the school and I’ll talk to them.”

“OK, with that said, let’s get to work,” concluded Mrs. Downey.

“I’d like all of you with speaking parts to come to the stage and sit in the chair with your character’s name. Everyone else, please fill in the first few rows of the theater.”

There was a moment of chaos as dozens of students all rose en masse to relocate to the position indicated by the director. Thomas jumped up on the stage and found that he had a seat in the middle of the stage set slightly apart from all but one other chair.

Denise appeared at his side and motioned at the two chairs.

“Guess these are for us, huh?”

The two took their seats and waited for further instruction.

For the next two hours the cast read through the script. Mrs. Downey struggled not to interrupt and offer direction in the first full reading of the story. When they finished with the last scene Mrs. Downey took her microphone and returned to the stage.

“And that’s the first take,” she said with great enthusiasm. Before she addressed the audience she turned to Thomas. “I’m going to wrap up here, but before you go can you find Ms. Tutterbom in the costume room?”

Thomas looked confused.

“It’s the door just past the shop entrance.”

Thomas nodded his understanding and headed out of the theater. At the far end of the building, he passed the shop door and could see that the next door stood ajar. He entered and called out.

“Ms. Tutterbom?”

“Over here, Thomas,” said Ms. Tutterbom.

Thomas followed the sound of her voice and found her standing in front of a rack of clothes. A small stool was placed nearby. Ms. Tutterbom indicated Thomas should stand on the stool.

“So, you and Denise? Danny and Sandy.”

“Yeah, but we’re still not boyfriend-girlfriend. In fact, I think she’s gone out on a few dates with Patrick.”

“She has,” confirmed Ms. Tutterbom.

“And what about you and the gym guy?” asked Thomas.

Lisa’s demeanor stiffened.

“Oh, shit, did he break up with you?”

Lisa looked up at Thomas. “Yeah, but I got lucky and didn’t sleep with the prick. We were going to go somewhere for spring break, but his dad needed surgery so he went home for a few days. I figured when he got back we’d have the weekend and I’d cook him a special meal on Saturday and take him to bed.”

Thomas stood patiently on the small podium as Lisa held a variety of pants, shirts, and jackets against his body before discarding most as unusable.

“The bastard came over on Saturday and I could tell something was different. We had dinner before he finally told me the truth. When he was back home he met an old girlfriend. That’s all he said, but he was so nervous I’m sure he spent every minute not at the hospital fucking her brains out.”

“I’m sorry, Lisa, are you OK?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Didn’t think he was The One but thought we may have some fun for a time.”

Lisa went to the desk and found a tape measure.

“Take off everything but your shorts and t-shirt.”

Thomas shrugged and pulled off all his clothes until he stood on the podium in only his underwear and an undershirt.

Lisa moved around him taking measurements and marking them down on notepad. When she measured his inseam his dick twitched. She saw the movement and smiled.

“Always ready, aren’t you?” She dropped her pencil and pad and knelt on the edge of the podium. She pulled the front of his shorts down, letting his member pop free.

She held him by the base of his dick and slowly licked the underside of his shaft before opening her mouth and engulfing all of him in one big gulp.

Thomas moaned and concentrated on not losing his balance on the small stool.

Lisa made quick work of sucking him to an eruption. She locked her lips around his head until he had finished unleashing his load into her mouth.

“Oh, that hit the spot,” she said. “Just two days ago I would have never imagined this is how the first night of rehearsals would go.”

“Me neither,” said Thomas, “but I’m not complaining.”

Lisa still had Thomas’s dick in her hand when they heard a voice call from the doorway.

“Ms. Tutterbom?” called Denise.

Lisa quickly pulled Thomas’s shorts to his waist and reached for her pencil and pad.

Denise rounded the corner and saw Thomas in his underwear on the small stool before spinning on her heel and blushing deeply.

Lisa said, “Thanks for coming. Like Thomas, we want to get your measurements to ensure we have the right sizes for your costumes.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.