OSL: Bert - Cover

OSL: Bert

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 8: Augustiner Helles

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Augustiner Helles - Bert Kim is your typical college freshman nerd. But then he meets a classmate with a decidedly extraordinary sex life...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   School   Group Sex   Swinging   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

-- MARCH 2005, JUNIOR YEAR --

“Okay Bert, just a few pumps and then pull out and let your balls just kinda hang over my mouth,” the beautiful blonde beneath me instructed before lying her head over the edge of the mattress and gaping her mouth open wide.

As I nudged my throbbing cockhead between her lips, grabbed onto her big tits, and started leaning in to fuck her face, I shook my head in mild disbelief over my good fortune. A couple of months ago, I’d been emotionally down in the dumps over having my absolute worst fears realized: Direct and unequivocal confirmation that Kim had friend-zoned me for now and all eternity.

Okay granted, there were starving kids in Africa, global warming, war in the Middle East, burgeoning American obesity, urban decay, tooth decay, and an ugly fat mentally-unstable guy with a penchant for walking down Telegraph completely naked. But yeah, I’d been pretty “teenage depressed” at the time.

All I’d wanted was to feel wanted, like there was a girl out there who might eventually love me for me. It really wasn’t about having sex; it was about finding a connection. That whole bit at the end of the Tri-Delt Blowjob Party about having no real interest in “available pussy” when the opportunity to sit down and talk to Esther had been an option? That was one hundred percent real. Having Ben bring me to Carter’s mansion in the hills, that San Francisco club downtown, and even the Tri-Delt Blowjob Party itself gave me the sense that if all I wanted to do was get my dick wet, the opportunities would eventually come. But feeling that spark of electricity tingle up my spine was a far rarer thing.

Now to get to feel that electric tingle AND have wild and crazy sex at the same time? There was nothing better. So when my new girlfriend Esther stood alongside me with a beaming smile and leaned in to give me a sweet kiss WHILE I was face-fucking her sorority big sister on the bed, it really was the best of both worlds.

I gave beautiful blonde Sarah more than “a few pumps”. I kept face-fucking her while squeezing her tits until Esther climbed onto the bed and then climbed directly atop our mutual lover and parked her face right in front of me. Only then did I pull out and let my balls just kinda hang over Sarah’s mouth, as instructed. And then I groaned at the truly unique sensation of having Sarah take my testicles into her mouth and start rolling them around with her tongue while Esther leaned forward to suck my dick.

A few minutes later, I found that the only thing I loved more than having Esther suck my dick while Sarah sucked my balls was to fuck Esther’s pussy from behind while Sarah sucked my balls in a sixty-nine position.

And then of course Esther had to try sucking my balls while I was fucking Sarah from behind with the girls in a sixty-nine.

In the end, though, my girlfriend and I made love in a classic missionary position. Esther had her legs wrapped around my waist and crossed at the ankles behind my ass while I slow-dicked her. We made love with our mouths, pausing every now and again to gaze into each other’s eyes with twinkling irises and goofy grins.

When I slammed forward one final time, both of us moaning our ecstatic relief in simultaneous orgasm, I genuinely believed I couldn’t feel any happier than in that moment. And then the moment got even better as I watched Sarah slurp out my slimy spunk and snowball my semen to her sorority little sister.

The rational part of my brain told me to not count my chickens before they hatched. It had only been a few weeks, Esther and I were clearly still in our honeymoon phase, and we were still at the point of our relationship where we were hooking up with each other every free chance we could get (quite frequently with Sarah as companion/instructor). I still got tingles of electricity running up and down my spine every time we were together. Still, I knew there was no way to know whether or not Esther and I might eventually make it to Happily Ever After.

I looked forward to finding out.

I was pretty optimistic, actually. The way Esther and I had met was not the traditional meet cute in a coffee shop, but I figured that just made our burgeoning relationship all the more special. We’d survived a wild and crazy personal experience together that bonded us in a very unique way. For some reason, I started thinking of the movie Speed starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. At the end, Keanu’s character had warned Sandra’s that relationships based on intense experiences never worked, and she’d replied that they’d just base it on sex. So far, Esther and I were certainly basing our relationship on sex (which was great!) but I still believed we’d have the time to start basing our relationship on something more.

Something deeper.

Something personal.

Something special.

But then Ben asked me the question that changed my life.


“ME?” I gawked, my jaw on the floor as my eyes ping-ponged back and forth between Ben and Dawn.

“Simply enough, you’re my friend, you’ve already had sex with her before, and I can trust you’re not going to try and steal her from me or anything,” Ben explained quite seriously.

I was still in complete and utter shock, muttering, “Ohmigawd...”

Ben gave me the same look of concern he did at the beginning of the Tri-Delt Blowjob Party. So it wasn’t a total surprise when he suggested, “If you want, I can hook you up with some of Lakhi’s special ... uh... ‘herbs’ ... if you feel like they would take the edge off.”

I blinked rapidly, gawking rather obviously at Dawn. I still had VERY intense memories of her naked body, not only from the Blowjob Party but also from that swingers game over a year ago. She blushed prettily, pinching her legs together and hugging her arms across her chest which simply presented her cleavage on further display in her V-necked sweater. And I started to feel the same anxiety I had felt inside before, worried I would somehow lose my nerve, pop off prematurely, or in some way otherwise fail to properly keep up with the Goddess of Sex standing before me.

“Uh, yeah ... I think I’d need to,” I stammered, thinking of how whatever Lakhi had given me at the party had not only taken the edge off my anxiety, but also given me some extra staying power. But as soon as that thought occurred to me, I remembered the special young woman I’d met and started to fall in love with at that same party. And I shook my head, adding, “Wait, wait. I’m not sure I can do this.”

Ben sighed and made a face of disappointment. It wasn’t that he was disappointed with me, per se, but rather I could tell I was his top choice for all the reasons he’d already stated. And his expression soured at the thought of having to think of someone else he wouldn’t feel quite so comfortable with.

“Please, Bert,” Dawn said sweetly, reaching forward and putting her hand on my knee. “It would mean so much to me.”

Good freaking heavens she’s gorgeous. Exquisite galbi.

Okay I really needed to stop comparing Dawn to Korean short-ribs because she was worth so much more than a piece of meat. But there was such a quiet intensity to Dawn’s expression that reminded me of the previous times she’d loomed over me, stroking my shaft and licking her lips, hungrily ready to devour me whole.

I wanted her to devour me whole.

She’d devoured me before, and it had been glorious.

Glorious and terrifying.

I was breathing hard and my hands started to feel clammy. Staring right back at Dawn, I murmured softly, “The first time we did this, I was too drunk and naïve to understand what I was getting into. Now, I know exactly what I’m getting into, and quite frankly ... you’re intimidatingly beautiful.”

Dawn blushed at the compliment and looked down, unable to help but smile.

“Still,” I continued, thinking of Esther, “if it were just for you, I could do it. But I’ve got a girlfriend now.”

“Invite her over, too. All four of us can play!” Dawn chirped, looking at Ben with fresh enthusiasm. The more the merrier, it seemed.

But I immediately turned my attention to Ben. “No way. Nuh-uh. No offense, buddy. But the last time I let my girlfriend sleep with you, she dumped me.”

Ben made a face. “Well, I don’t think that was all MY fault.”

“Okay, maybe not with Esther,” Dawn conceded. “But are you sure you couldn’t do it? Maybe if you asked her?”

I stared at Dawn again, my eyes roving up and down her fabulous body. Feeling my gaze, she actually twisted and profiled herself for maximum appeal, as if I needed any further physical enticement. The offer was clear: sex with Dawn. The Goddess herself. My dick plunging in and out of her incredible naked body.

Could I really turn that down?

Swallowing thickly, I mumbled, “I don’t know. Can I think about it?”

“Of course, of course,” Ben replied immediately. “Take all the time you need.”

“I want to, Dawn,” I assured her earnestly. “Please believe that.”

She blushed and averted her eyes demurely, smiling in a way that was both alluring and aloof at the same time. “I don’t doubt it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.