OSL: Bert - Cover

OSL: Bert

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 7: Tri-Delt Blowjob Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Tri-Delt Blowjob Party - Bert Kim is your typical college freshman nerd. But then he meets a classmate with a decidedly extraordinary sex life...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   School   Group Sex   Swinging   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

-- MARCH 2005, JUNIOR YEAR --

“Is this seriously happening?” I knew my eyes had to be pretty big. I mean, I obviously knew why the three of us were here, but felt like only now was it really hitting me that this was REAL and not my imagination.

“Relax, dude. You’ll be fine,” Ben reassured me.

“Seriously, you’ll be fine,” Dawn added. The three of us were standing in front of the Tri-Delt Chapter House, on time for the so-called Blowjob Party. As of two days ago, I had no idea such a thing existed. But when Ben first told me about it and asked if I was interested in having a dozen or so hot sorority sisters practice sucking my dick, of COURSE I immediately said yes.

But now I was starting to freak out.

“How exactly will I be ‘fine’?” I hissed to Dawn. “When we played that swingers game last year, I nearly popped my load just from you giving me a handjob!”

“That was a long time ago,” Ben said reasonably. “You’ve been through a lot since then, grown up a lot since then. The Bert from the swingers game wouldn’t have survived that trip to Carter’s, remember?”

“Oh, right.” I grinned, thinking of Nikki and Tasha. “But ... ah ... I was kinda high and mellowed out that time.”

I also haven’t had sex with a girl since July and performance anxiety is a real thing.

“Hmm...” Ben mused before brightening. “Fine. I’ve got an idea.”

Just then, the door opened. A very pretty girl stood before us, exactly the sort of cute, slender beauty I had always favored, except that she’d dyed her dark hair bottle-blonde. The Tri-Delt was dressed in blocky pajamas, revealing nothing of her body, but there was no mistaking her freshly-painted cherry red lips standing out from her pale face. “Hi, guys. Hi, Dawn. Carli told me you were coming. Well, you’re right on time. We’re meeting in the Chapter Room.”

Ben nodded and went inside, with Dawn and then me following after. After the bottle-blonde shut the door and even slid across the deadbolt, Ben grabbed my shoulder, turned to the pretty girl, and asked, “Andie, can you show Dawn the way? We’ll be there in a minute.”

“Sure thing.” Andie shrugged and took Dawn’s hand, leading her away.

Meanwhile, Ben head-nodded for me to follow him upstairs.

Ben moved with purpose and no hesitation. Obviously, he’d been here many, many times and knew exactly where he was going. I followed, getting mildly lost in the maze, but we presently came to a door upon which Ben knocked rapidly. A moment later, a busty South Asian girl opened the door, a broad smile spreading across her face at the sight of us.

“Ben! Hey!” She quickly hugged my buddy and set her cheek against his chest. “What are you doing here? Aren’t they expecting you downstairs?”

Ben jerked a thumb at me. “Need a favor. My friend is a last-minute replacement and he’s got a mild case of nerves. Think you got anything that can help keep him calm?”

The tan-skinned girl grinned, backing up and pointing to an array of hookahs she had lining the wall. “I think I know just the thing.”


“Duuuude...” I sighed, already quite mellow. My skin tingled but I felt a preternatural calm settle over my nerves, quenching their sparks. Thus with an otherworldly sense of peace and relaxation, I found I could let my anxieties and fears slide away and simply enjoy the view.

And holy fuck what a view.

Ten girls knelt together in a single row, dressed in the skimpiest of revealing lingerie. If the reason I had been brought here was to believed, all ten of them had every intention of sucking my cock.

An eleventh girl then stepped into view, a buxom girl with fiery red hair. Ben had pointed her out to me as Carli Singer, the Tri-Delt Pledge Mistress, although pledging was complete and she was now just another senior sorority girl. With her nice tits put on full display by a green push-up bra, she smiled and gestured a hand down the line. “Gentlemen, allow me to introduce Jamie, Madison, Sarah, Esther, Whitney, Andie, Lupe, Kate, Misa, and Dawn.”

I’d been going down the line, following the girls that Carli was so rapidly pointing out but doing a piss-poor job of remembering their names. Which one was Kate again? Was it Sarah or Samantha? And who was that really pretty Asian girl in the middle? Esther, right?

And then of course there was Dawn on the end. Now I knew for SURE that she wasn’t a Tri-Delt, and yet there she was in line, wearing a sky-blue lingerie ensemble that really showed off her tits.

“Holy shit,” I groaned, astonished to see her and yet also very, VERY excited to find out if Dawn ... sex goddess Dawn ... would once again deign to suck my lowly cock.

I still vividly remembered the LAST time she had done so, you see. And while some might say, ‘Eh, you already had her. Shouldn’t you be more excited about getting some new girl to suck your dick?’

But the answer would be an emphatic NO. That would be like saying, ‘Oh, I’ve already had amazing galbi before so I’ll never need to eat galbi again.’

Let’s just be clear about this: There’s no such thing as too much galbi.

We guys lined up together. Narcotic mellowness aside, I couldn’t help but feel rather ... small ... next to the third guy, Jaron. He was a defensive end for the Cal football team, at least six inches taller than me and a mass of chiseled muscle. We exchanged pleasantries, but soon enough our attention turned back to the girls.

“Isn’t this the greatest fucking idea ever?” Jaron practically crowed.

Ben chuckled and replied, “Fuck yeah.”

I had to agree.


Three mattresses had been spread out across the Chapter Room in a big triangle, and each of us guys was directed to lie down on one. The lights were on full, not “bedroom” lighting, to ensure everyone had a clear view of what was going on.

It also meant I had a clear view of each and every scantily clad girl who came by to suck my dick.

The girls split up into groups, and the first ones to come to me introduced themselves as Sarah, Esther, and Jamie. Sarah, the blonde, was a senior and clearly in charge. Esther was the pretty Asian girl who had caught my eye, and the reason why I was thanking the gods of luck for sending her to me first. And Jamie was a curvaceous brunette.

During her introduction, Jamie took hold of my erection and stroked it up and down while saying to my cock, “Hi, there. I’m Jamie. Pleased to meet you.”

That definitely broke the ice, and I smirked at the joke. It helped that we started off so lightly, because what followed was a lot less erotic than I had envisioned in my mind. Ben said “Tri-Delt Blowjob Party” and my mind went straight to out-of-this-world orgy. But really, it started off as a really clinical “How To” session with Sarah leading a three-way discussion about hand pressure, tongue swirling, and little-known sensitive spots around a guy’s crotch. Carli also stopped by to offer a few pointers, but she never got down and actually sucked my dick.

That was alright, though. I was plenty happy with the three girls that DID suck my dick. Sarah certainly knew what she was doing, making love to my prick with her hands and mouth several seconds at a time before popping off to explain whatever technique she wanted to demonstrate. Jamie was enthusiastic and sloppy, soaking up everything like a sponge. She didn’t particularly need lessons, and rather seemed more into the whole concept just to have fun sucking different dicks. But she at least tried to follow along with what Sarah was instructing.

Esther, on the other hand, was the shy and nervous one of the bunch. She was adorably cute in her wide-eyed innocence, which made it all the more erotic when I stared down the length of my body to find her staring right back at me, reading my face for indications of whether or not she was doing a good job.

I felt a tingle of electricity run up my spine and reached down to caress her cheek. She absolutely beamed at me, and I found myself wanting to see that look on her face more often.

But as much as I might’ve wanted to see that expression, this was still a blowjob party and there were other girls who needed use of my dick. After Esther pulled off, Sarah demonstrated deep-throating. Jamie showed off that she was already a pro by slam-fucking her face on me a few times. And then I started panting in anticipation when Esther parked her pretty face over my prick once more.

“I’ve never done this before,” she stated apologetically. “So please don’t be upset if I can’t do it now.”

I frowned. “I couldn’t be mad at you if I tried.”

She smiled sweetly at that pronouncement and then bent to take my dick into her mouth. She gagged the first time she tried to press my cockhead into her throat. She also gagged the second time. But with a little encouragement from her friends and some reassuring looks from me, little Esther took a few deep breaths, closed her eyes to calm herself, and tried again.

I nearly came the instant her lips settled down around the very base of my cock.

“Time!” Carli’s voice rang out.

Awww...

But Esther didn’t pull off me right away. She stared up at me, searching for the expression of approval in my eyes. I smiled as big as I had ever smiled in my life.

Only then did the pretty Asian girl finally raise her head. She coughed and had to thump her chest a few times, but eventually she caught her breath. She smiled at me once more, looking oh so adorably sweet. And in a quiet voice, Esther said, “Thank you, Bert.”

SHE’S thanking ME for letting her deep-throat her dick?!?

But rather than argue the point, I simply smiled back and replied, “You’re welcome.”


Getting my dick sucked by eleven different girls in a row was an experience I’ll long treasure. Each sorority girl had her own technique, her own ... flavor ... if you will. And of course, watching sex goddess Dawn hungrily devour my prick made me feel like -I- was the greatest galbi in the world.

Luscious Latina Lupe, leggy brunette Madison, and pint-sized Misa came to me for Round 2. Carli then told the girls to finish us off, so Misa sucked out my first load and then promptly snowballed it to Madison.

Andie, the pretty bottle-blonde who had met us at the door, came over with white-haired Whitney and redhead fifth-year Kate for Round 3. And then it was back to Esther, Jamie, and Sarah for Round 4.

I found out Esther was Korean and fluent in the language - better than me, actually, since she’d been born outside of Seoul while I was a California native. We were joking around and enjoying a little chemistry between us when Dawn finally left Ben’s side and came over to join us. My eyes got BIG again, and I admittedly forgot about Esther for a few seconds as the goddess herself descended from on high to once again grace my humble personage with the gift of her oral talents.

The girls started changing up their rotations then, switching partners a little more frequently and breaking up from their original trios. Carli dimmed the lights and put on some sensual music, and the vibe was taking a definite turn away from clinical toward sexual.

“Hey Carli, what are the rules?” Sarah called out from right next to me even while Esther still had her lips around my cock.

“You know what?” Carli called back from somewhere over by Ben. “No more rules. Class is dismissed!”

“Huh?” Several girls seemed audibly confused.

“Does that mean everything is over?” Kate queried from over by Jaron.

“But I’m horny!” Jamie whined, also next to Jaron.

“Then by all means, take care of it!” Carli announced. “Blowjob class is over. Tri-Delt Orgy is just beginning! WOOO!”

Ten other girls in the room, including Esther, threw up their arms and took up the cry. “WOOO!!!”

“I have GOT to get this thing in me now!” luscious Latina Lupe announced. She stripped away her panties in a flash, swung a leg over my lap, and promptly notched my throbbing erection at the entrance to her pink taco.

I groaned in exquisite agony as I FINALLY felt my dick surrounded by wet pussy. Don’t get me wrong: all those blowjobs were great. But to be held so close to so much female flesh WITHOUT being allowed to bury myself inside one of them had felt mildly torturous. And now to feel a wet and writhing woman riding my rod at a ridiculously rapid pace, it’s a wonder I didn’t bust my nut within the first minute.

But whatever concoction Lakhi had given me back before we’d gotten started helped me keep my cool. I held Lupe’s hips and let her go for a ride. And blonde Sarah decided to just mount my face while asking if I’d be so kind as to return the oral favor after all she’d done for me as well.

I actually got Sarah off first, and she toppled over. Esther collected what turned out to be her Tri-Delt “Big Sister” and the two of them slid over to the side. Lupe rode herself to an orgasm before dismounting and then going off in search of another dick. And white-haired Whitney was the next to climb aboard while pint-sized Misa faced back at her while sitting on my face.

After both girls came and rolled off me, I stared down the length of my body to stare in shock at the sight of Dawn on one side and Carli on the other, the two beautiful babes licking up the sides of my shaft like it was a popsicle. Whitney and Misa started sixty-nining next to us. And Sarah and Esther were now making out hot and heavy while fingering each other’s clit.

And that’s when I decided I was tired of lying down on my back.

As great as it had been to have sex goddess Dawn sucking my dick (trading off with Carli, no less), I knew better than to ask if she’d let me fuck her. She belonged to Ben, and unless either of them gave me explicit permission to do so, I wasn’t going there. On the other hand, now that fucking was apparently on the menu, I REALLY wanted to go see if the little sparkles of electricity I’d started to feel with Esther could lead us to a little bit more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.