OSL: Bert - Cover

OSL: Bert

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 6: Kim Kim

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Kim Kim - Bert Kim is your typical college freshman nerd. But then he meets a classmate with a decidedly extraordinary sex life...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   School   Group Sex   Swinging   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

-- JULY 2004, SUMMER BREAK --

Two weeks later, Ben invited me to join him at a club. Now given how great things had turned out for me the LAST time Ben invited me to be his wingman, you’d better fucking believe it that I said ‘yes’ immediately.

We wouldn’t be returning to that magical mansion in the hills, though. Ben had made clear that Dawn was coming with him, and he was inviting me along with his internship partner for Professor Ice, Kim Fukuzaki.

I’d met the pretty Japanese-American girl a few times in various classes but never spent a significant amount of time with her. I recalled that she was a quietly bookish student, which was something of a contrast to her almost punk allure. With blonde-streaked hair and frequently wearing a black and hot pink leather motorcycle jacket to class, she had reminded me of the Asian Baby Girl (ABG) hotties I’d known in high school crossed with the meekest of library nerds.

To my pleasant surprise though, Kim was really quite personable. She’d been chatting with Ben and Dawn when I arrived at their Berkeley house, we made our introductions, and I quickly clued in to the idea that I’d been invited so that Kim wouldn’t feel like a third wheel. It was basically a double-date. So after catching Ben’s eye, I gave him a grin and a head nod to say thanks for setting me up.

And I was REALLY glad he’d set me up. Kim was ... Kim was amazing. I mean, she was quite pretty, so let’s just start with that. Fremont was nearly sixty percent Asian, so I was well-accustomed to the wide range of Asian female beauty. She fit right into that cute, slender, dark-haired type I favored, with expressive eyes and a perfect complexion. She was thin without appearing too skinny, and I noticed some well-toned musculature in her body. As we rode in the backseat of the car during the drive from Berkeley to San Francisco, Kim told me about riding motorcycles and playing basketball with her brothers. And she politely asked me about school and family and all the usual social questions.

As I said: Kim hit a really cool sweet spot in looking like a sexy ABG but being really cool and down-to-Earth to talk to. Even after we arrived at the San Francisco club, we were both only too aware of the scorching flames of True Love™ that radiated off Ben and Dawn and their SOULMATES-4-EVA relationship. Kim seemed disinclined to get in their way and gave me her full and undivided attention, much to my delight.

I did my projecting confidence thing, doing my best to stand tall, thrust out my chest, and be outgoing despite all the butterflies swirling around my stomach. Unlike with Susan, though, I tried not to be too obvious about checking Kim out. I mean sure, I’d love to peel Kim’s clothes off and fuck her within an inch of her life, but quite honestly...

... I LIKED Kim.

Susan had been hot and receptive to my physical advances, but at the end of the night I’d driven away without her phone number and without regrets.

The threesome with Nikki and Tasha had been absolutely WILD, but I’d left Carter’s mansion in the hills feeling like they’d used ME as a notch on THEIR belts. And likewise, I’d walked away without anyone’s phone number.

As fun as the sex had been, what I really hoped to find was another Robin - someone I could ultimately call my girlfriend. And the longer I talked with Kim, the more I realized that I wanted to KEEP talking to her, as opposed to bending her over my bed and soullessly ramming my dick into her from behind.

I LIKED Kim. I wanted to spend more time with her. I wanted to get to know her. She seemed like she wanted to get to know ME. And I hadn’t felt this way since...

... well...

... since Lynne.

It’s funny, I hadn’t thought about Lynne Arian in a long time. Sure, I’d thought about her a lot in the immediate aftermath of that first Welcome Back to School party at Ben’s Berkeley house. But I’d soon been overwhelmed with being a college freshman: meeting new classmates, navigating the unfamiliar campus, and studying my ass off trying not to flunk out. By the time I’d settled into a comfortable routine, Robin had taken me out into Ben’s backyard for “flirting lessons”, and the next thing I knew, I had a steady girlfriend.

Don’t get me wrong, my relationship with Robin was great and I’ll always be grateful to her for teaching me everything she did. She would forever be my first lover, and she gave me the small kernel of confidence I possessed that allowed me to project greater confidence the way I did. But I’d never felt the kind of chemistry with Robin the way I had that one magical night nearly two years ago with Lynne. I’d never felt that kind of chemistry with anyone else in the last two years...

... until tonight.

I found myself thinking, Maybe Kim’s the girl I’m ultimately gonna marry.

One way to find out.


“Duuuuuuude. I just had an epiphany! My last name’s Kim. And her first name is Kim! It’s like we’re meant to be together!”

Ben sighed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, explaining, “But then if you got married, her name would be Kim Kim.”

“Oh, right.” I frowned and furrowed my eyebrows. I’d been sort of bopping to the beat, but now came to a dead standstill as that singular thought completely took over my inebriated brain. Well, I wasn’t THAT inebriated. I’d only had ... four? ... drinks? Five? None of us were yet twenty-one, but Dawn had managed to get a dance club hand stamp and had been funneling us drinks all night.

In any case, I felt as if I’d just now come to the realization that the sun would rise again in the morning, and that realization was blowing my mind as I thought about Kim potentially becoming ‘Kim Kim’, and I drawled, “Dude, that would be kinda weird.”

Ben smiled and nodded graciously, humoring me. I knew I’d been drinking a lot, and I was a very happy drunk. Ben was taking care of me. He was a good friend, Ben. I’d been very lucky to meet him. I’d been very lucky to meet Kim. Kim Kim.

MAN it would be awesome if Kim married me. She’s amazing! I could take her home to my parents, who of course would try to talk to her in Korean even though she’s not Korean, and then when I would tell them her name...

“But hey!” I chirped happily at my fresh realization. “Kim Kim works whether you’re saying it in Western order or Asian, with the last name first!”

Ben rolled his eyes, seeming less enthused about this coincidence. I felt bad. He had been such a good friend to me. He’d been a buddy to play video games with. Just being in his orbit had introduced me to so many AMAZING girls. Even right now he was the reason I got to spend this time with Kim! I needed to cheer him up!

Duuude!” I exclaimed, deliberately staring straight past Ben’s right ear. “How many drinks has your girlfriend had? She just fuckin’ took her top off!”

Ben’s eyes bugged out and he immediately whirled around to face the dance floor. I, of course, already knew Dawn remained fully clothed, and I started snickering as he too came to that realization.

I hiccupped drunkenly before chuckling, “Made you look.”

“Seriously???” Ben sighed and took me over to the bar to go get an insanely expensive bottle of water. I was a little wobbly on my feet afterwards, and he sort of left me leaning against a railing while studiously watching me drink it. Only after I had chugged half the bottle did he turn to look across the railing onto the dance floor.

I twisted and looked over with him. Dawn and Kim were ethereally gorgeous as they danced together. The two beauties sensuously swayed to the rhythm like seaweed in the tides. I realize that’s perhaps not the most erotic simile in the universe, but it was the first thing that came to mind.

But as beautiful as Dawn was, I found myself gazing at Kim, more intrigued than ever. She was a little edgy but quietly reserved. She flirted with me but could seem almost painfully shy. And she was amazingly sexy in a hot pink spaghetti-strap camisole and skintight jeans over stiletto heels.

A couple of minutes later, I sighed wearily and then turned my back on the dance floor. Drinking the water had sobered me up a little bit, and left alone with my thoughts, I found myself thinking back over the entire evening.

I liked Kim. I really did. But my sobering reality was that Kim didn’t like me. She liked Ben.

The clues had been there all night. She’d talk to me, smile politely, and answer my questions. She put in the societally-required effort to reciprocate and ask about my life as well. But every single chance she got, she’d look over at Ben.

Oh, she was still quite aware of Ben and Dawn’s scorching flames of True Love™ that radiated off their SOULMATES-4-EVA relationship, and she was still disinclined to get in their way. But there was no mistaking the way she positioned herself to always keep Ben in her peripheral vision. Even when I moved around her, she’d eventually side-step around me to put him back in her line of sight.

I’d thought she was fascinating.

But evidently Kim didn’t feel the same way. She’d already set her sights on another guy, taken or not. And what I’d just witnessed on the dance floor had cemented for me Kim’s path to getting what she wanted.

She was going through Dawn.

Kim had been very careful to copy Dawn’s moves. However Dawn danced, Kim danced, like a mirror. Closer and closer she moved in towards the blonde, until at one point Dawn purposely turned Kim’s back to us and slid in closer to the gyrating Asian girl. Dawn ran her hands up and down Kim’s side and even gave her a quick pinch on the ass.

Kim giggled, whispered something to Dawn, and the pair of them got even closer. And that’s when I knew:

Ben was getting a threesome tonight.

He seemed to recognize it as well, and without a word to me, Ben stepped out onto the dance floor. He started moving his hips to the music and gyrated his way in to join the girls. Dawn immediately stepped aside and welcomed him into their triangle. And then his crotch and Kim’s crotch started getting closer and closer together.

And so I’d turned around and let out a weary sigh.

I was never gonna marry Kim.

But that was okay. I was happy for her. Happy for Ben. Happy for Dawn. Ben and Dawn were my friends, and they were good people. Amazing people. If Kim wanted to be with them over me, I could understand that. I mean yeah, I felt a little sorry for myself, but there were plenty of fish in the sea, right? And Robin had assured me that the right one for me was out there somewhere.

The right one for me might even be ... her.

The very first girl to cross my path wasn’t exactly my type. She was a busty blonde with puffy, bee-stung lips made for cocksucking and would turn out to have a sunny - though vague - disposition. She was heading for the bar, her big boobies bouncing in a shimmering gold spaghetti-strap top cut into a ragged triangle down the middle of her belly which left both of her sides bare. She was a little on the thick side but everything jiggled quite nicely, and I flashed her a beaming smile.

She caught my look and smiled back, so I went ahead and offered a polite greeting, channeling my inner Joey and drawling, “How yooou doin’?”

She giggled and stopped walking (although it took another half second for her big boobies to stop bouncing), replying brightly, “I’m doin’ great! How youse doin’?”

Was that a New Jersey accent I detected? I grinned, stood up straight, and sauntered forward with charming confidence oozing out my ears.

Badda-bing, badda-bang, badda-boom, within two minutes the blonde and I were pressed up against the wall with my tongue buried down her throat. We were making out hot and heavy when I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder.

It was Ben and he muttered, “Time to go, man.”

I frowned and started to shake my head in the negative, but before I could say anything, the blonde grabbed my wrist and stated in a husky voice, ““Uh-huh. Time to go. I’ll drive.”

And then she started dragging me towards the exits.

That was definitely a fun night. But I never did get her number.

Number? Hell. I never got her NAME.


-- SEPTEMBER 2004, JUNIOR YEAR --

“See, Life as a force of nature is purely Darwinistic in its propagation of the species. There doesn’t need to be any higher order guiding the process. Even with trillions upon quadrillions of potential DNA combinations - actually more like quindecillion or something - utter and sheer randomness will ensure that all possible outcomes do occur. The ones that are successful continue. The ones that aren’t, fail. The universe is infinite, man. The sheer numbers are staggering.” I put all ten fingers to my head and slowly spread them out to the sides, the pop culture mime for a mind being blown, complete with sound effects. “Human civilizations have only existed on Earth for the past six thousand years. That’s a blink of an eye on the cosmic scale. In thirteen-point-eight billion years, it took this long for all the numbers to line up in order to create the culture we know and live in today. That’s like rolling twelves on a pair of dice over and over and over again a million times in a row. It sounds impossible, but if you do it enough times, it can happen. Anything is possible if you just give it enough time!”

“Far ... out...” Tito (Chevelle’s boyfriend) drawled, staring up at the ceiling, clearly baked out of his mind.

Hell, -I- was baked out of my mind. I certainly couldn’t shut up to save my life. That last ramble about the cosmic scale had only been my most recent little soliloquy. But as far as I was concerned, I would keep it up as long as I had to in order to make one Kimiko Fukuzaki happy.

Kim was seriously entranced by me, even though she hadn’t taken a single hit of the weed. Nobody was pressuring her; she simply wasn’t interested. Not in the weed, that is. But she certainly seemed interested in what I had to say, and I’d been enjoying her attention all afternoon.

Ben and Dawn were pointedly ignoring me, though, not that I blamed them. Near as I could tell, they’d been smoking and chatting with Chevelle, and at this point, Chevelle was already straddling Ben’s lap, her big tits right up under his chin. Seemed to me like the dude was well on his way into another threesome.

Scratch that: foursome. Tito had been idly listening to me, but he had also been inching closer to Dawn. The swarthy Latin lover had been flirting with her since she’d walked through the door, not that I really paid any attention to them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.