OSL: Bert - Cover

OSL: Bert

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 11: Ghirardelli

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Ghirardelli - Bert Kim is your typical college freshman nerd. But then he meets a classmate with a decidedly extraordinary sex life...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   School   Group Sex   Swinging   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

-- SATURDAY, JULY 30, 2005, SUMMER BREAK --

“Robert! Did you two decide what you want?” my mom called across the general din of the crowded store, her light-Korean accent immediately recognizable to my practiced ears through the ambient noise.

I looked up and found that Appa and Eomma were nearing the front of the line. I elbowed my 16-year-old little sister, and said, “Hurry up, Janie.”

Still frowning at the overwhelming variety of options before her, my little sister finally snatched up one of the cellophane-wrapped gift packages fastened with a blue ribbon and started heading back to our parents without waiting for me. I followed in Jane’s wake, and on arrival, looked straight at my mom. “Toasted almond. Always.” I shrugged with an expression that told my mom she should’ve already known that.

Jane glanced back at me. “I thought we were gonna split a Lands End.”

I shrugged and replied, “Sure, I’ll eat some of yours. But I still want my toasted almond.”

Jane glared at me. “You’d better eat your half. If you don’t, then I’ll eat more, and I’m getting fat enough as it is.” She patted her belly for emphasis.

I rolled my eyes. Jane was a skinny beanpole (like me) and couldn’t get fat if she tried on purpose.

Backing me up, Dad muttered, “You’re too skinny, Janie.”

Appa,” Jane complained. “Stay out of it.”

Dad sighed and shook his head. Patting his own belly, which actually was getting on the pudgy side, remarked, “You can afford to eat half of mine.”

Mom elbowed her husband. “Then maybe you shouldn’t be getting your own sundae.”

Dad threw up his hands a bit. “We’re at Ghirardelli! I’m not coming here and NOT ordering a sundae.”

Mom rolled her eyes. And then it was time to order.

Thirty-minutes later, my family and I were wiping our mouths with napkins and preparing to get up from our table full of empty sundae bowls. I wound up eating my own toasted almond, about a third of Jane’s Lands End sundae (salted caramel brownie), and another third of my dad’s Chrissy Field sundae (cookie bits). Mom had one bite of everyone’s dish ... tops. She was skinnier than Jane, even without the miracle of teenage metabolism, and planned on staying that way.

We stood up and started to head out of the restaurant when I spotted a familiar face and exclaimed, “Holy shit!”

“Robert. Language,” Mom scolded immediately.

But I’d already made an abrupt left turn, circled around behind the girl’s chair, and without preamble muttered softly, “Pecan pie...”

The brunette in front of me sat up straight and immediately exclaimed, “Sheldon!”

I smirked as Lynne whirled around in delighted surprise to see me. Her chair scraped across the floor as she jerked it back and then stood up, immediately throwing her arms around me in a big hug. “Heyyy! What are you doing here?”

I’m not sure exactly what reaction I was expecting, but to have Lynne immediately stand up and hug me definitely exceeded anything I might’ve imagined. It took me a second to hug her back, and for a moment, we were the only two people in the entire universe.

But then another voice quietly cleared her throat. “Aren’t you gonna introduce me?”

Lynne pulled away and I looked down at her seated dining companion, a brunette who looked just similar enough to Lynne to perhaps be related. “Oh, sorry. Bert, this is my big sister, Rose. Rose, this is Bert.”

“Bert? As in THE Bert?” Rose’s eyebrows went up, but then she frowned. “I thought you just said his name was Sheldon.”

“Inside joke,” Lynne shot back quickly.

Just then, Mom asked from behind me. “Robert? Who is this?”

“Oh, crap, sorry,” I muttered, letting go of Lynne and turning around. I’d actually forgotten for a second that they were here. “Uh, family? This is Lynne. Lynne, this is my family.”

“Nice to meet you Lynne. Do you go to school with Robert?” Dad asked politely.

“Uh, no. I’m actually a Stanford student. But I went to high school with Bert’s friend Ben. We’ve met up a couple of times.”

“Twice, exactly,” I stated with a shrug before blushing pink.

“Must’ve left quite an impression on you for only meeting twice,” Jane muttered knowingly.

I shot her a scolding look before turning back to Lynne and Rose. “I’m sorry for intruding. I was just so surprised to see you here.”

Lynne smiled back. “There’s no knowing where you might be swept.

I blushed immediately and felt the strongest urge to kiss her. But I fought down that urge and explained, “We just finished eating and were on our way out. I’ll get out of your hair now.”

“No, stay, please?” Lynne said immediately before blushing and then looking back at my parents and apologizing, “Oh, sorry. I’m sure you have plans.”

“No big deal. Just doing some shopping. I had to pick up something for my friend’s birthday.” Jane held up her gift basket. “Bert doesn’t really need to just follow us around for the next ... what ... about an hour?”

With wide eyes, I looked back and forth between Lynne and my parents, not daring to hope. Dad caught on first, checked his watch, and suggested to his wife, “I think we can let Robert spend some time with his friend, don’t you think?”

Mom narrowed her eyes as she scrutinized me. Looking back, I don’t think she was ever going to say anything in the negative that would’ve prevented me from remaining with Lynne. Rather, I think she was just taking the time to read me and gauge for herself how “into” Lynne I really was. And after a moment’s thought, she shrugged and said, “Meet at the car in an hour?”

I nodded quickly. “Sounds great. And of course you can text me if anything comes up.”

Mom nodded, Janie winked at me, and Dad popped his eyebrows while taking a deep breath. Looking at both brunettes, Mom stated politely, “It was nice to meet you both.”

The girls smiled and replied in kind. A moment later, my family started heading for the exit once again.

Meanwhile, I darted my eyes around. “Uh, lemme just find a chair.”

“Oh, you can take mine,” Rose offered. “I need to get some shopping done too.”

I blinked. “Please, you don’t have to--”

Rose snorted and gave me a serious look. “Dude, I just made an excuse to give you some additional alone time with my little sister here - AND I’m abandoning what’s left of my sundae to do so. Don’t blow it.”

I blushed bright pink.

Rose stood up, hooked her purse over her shoulder, and gave her sister a smile. “Catch you later, lovebirds.”

“Lovebirds? Really?” Lynne groaned.

Rose just winked and walked away.

Taking a deep breath, I sat down into Rose’s vacated chair and smiled at the beautiful brunette.

“So?” I began a little nervously. “How have you been?”

Lynne planted her elbows on the table and then set her chin down atop her folded hands. She beamed at me with a big smile and replied, “I was doing alright before, but now I am doing GREAT.”


-- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2005, SUMMER BREAK --

“Hey there, stranger,” Lynne greeted me at the door of her Stanford apartment, an easy smile on her face.

I’d gotten her phone number at the end of our little chat on Saturday at Ghirardelli, and told her I’d call. I didn’t want to seem desperate, but then I couldn’t help myself either, and I’d called her Sunday night and we wound up talking until 2 AM. Five seconds after we hung up, I cursed myself for not actually asking her out on a date. But again, I didn’t want to seem desperate, so I kept myself on pins and needles forcing myself to wait a few days, and only made it until this afternoon to finally call her up again and ask her out to dinner on Friday night.

Her reply: Are you free tonight?

Well of course. I’d grabbed my keys, hopped in my car, and driven away immediately. It didn’t even occur to me to tell my parents where I was going until my phone lit up with texts from my mom asking what was going on. I gave her a vague apology, told her I was meeting up with friends, and left it at that.

“Hey there ... uh...” I fumbled, trying to think of a witty comeback to her word ‘stranger’ and failing miserably. Instead, I simply blushed and said, “It’s really good to see you.”

“It’s good to see you, too.” She beamed at me.

Jerking a thumb back towards the parking lot, I began, “So I don’t really know this area very well, so I’ll have to depend on you to know the best restaurants around here.”

But Lynne shook her head lightly and said, “Later, maybe. Don’t worry about it. Come on in.”

I smiled and walked inside. Lynne shut the door and then started walking into the living room. I followed her over to the couch and sat down beside her, not far away from her but not too close either.

She immediately scooted herself a couple of inches closer to me and smiled brightly. She reached out, took my hand, and squeezed it. “I had a really good time on Saturday.”

“Me too,” I replied, squeezing her hand back and feeling butterflies in my stomach.

“And I loved talking to you Sunday night.”

“Me too.”

Her eyes were big and shimmering. Her skin was flushed with obvious excitement. She leaned fractionally towards me, and I had an incredible urge to kiss her.

I’m actually not sure if I kissed her or she kissed me, but the next thing I knew, our lips were mashed together and Lynne suddenly let go of my hand. But she only let go so she could grab my head with both hands as she more or less crawled into my lap, devouring my face hungrily.

I inhaled sharply and moaned into her mouth, feeling ridiculously turned on. The gorgeous brunette in my lap straddled me, her crotch pressed into my belly as she started undulating herself with urgency. She bent my head backwards a bit in her aggressive enthusiasm, and my hands instinctively reached down to grab her ass.

I squeezed her buttcheeks for a second before catching myself, sliding my hands up to her lower back instead. Lynne abruptly let go of my head, seized both of my wrists, and yanked them down until I grabbed onto her ass again, all without removing her lips from mine.

I moaned into her kiss again, and Lynne’s urgent dry-humping took on increased fervor as her crotch found my throbbing erection now pointing straight upwards in my pants and trapped against my belly. She moaned harder, and with my grip on her ass I yanked her light body against my pelvis to bring even more pressure to bear against my dick.

Lynne broke the kiss just long enough to groan, “I need you inside me, Bert.” And then she abruptly reached down with crossed arms to grab the hem of her polo shirt and whip it over her head.

I wasn’t about to argue with the girl in obvious heat and found myself torn between reaching for her tits and getting undressed myself. I ultimately went with the latter and reached for my own shirt as well. Meanwhile, Lynne stepped off the couch and began tugging at her pants, all while muttering, “Fuck! Why the fuck am I wearing pants!”

I wasn’t particularly impressed with my attire either. I had been clothed for my summer internship, and I figured Lynne had been wearing the same clothes she’d worn for a day of taking summer classes. Neither of us had gotten dressed this morning expecting to meet up again so soon. Not that it really mattered since the whole point right now was to get our clothes OFF.

Lynne actually beat me to it. She kicked off her pants and panties and then jumped right back into my lap wearing nothing but her bra. I had gotten rid of my shirt and dropped my pants and tighty-whities down past my knees, but Lynne straddled me before I could get my pants off my feet.

No matter. She had access to what she wanted, and without further delay she grabbed my dick, held it in place while notching me at her pink labia, and then dropped herself down.

Horny as she was, Lynne was copiously wet. But the pretty brunette’s pussy wasn’t quite ready for entrance and was still really, really tight. I knew I had a decent dick - Robin had told me it was above average - but not a huge monster. Still, Lynne was only able to get the first few inches in on that first lunge, but with a few more urgent up-and-down humps she was finally able to get herself entirely seated.

And then she FUCKED me.

Lynne fucked me hard. Lynne fucked me fast. She was exquisitely tight, a pint-sized ball of fury that grabbed onto my shoulders and hyper-humped me for a little bit. She finally unsnapped her bra, tossed it over her shoulder, and then mashed my face into her cleavage while going for wide, circular orbits around my upright shaft. And then she crammed her tongue down my throat while flexing her legs to take deep, full-length humps.

Gawd I loved cute, slender brunettes. Don’t get me wrong, fucking the busty blondes was fun, especially watching their big tits jiggle, but there was something that just turned me on something fierce about having a petite little firecracker in my lap. And Lynne was the hottest, most beautiful little firecracker I’d ever seen.

I loved her cute tushie. Her tits were impossibly firm and so sensitive between my lips. I loved the little squeaks she made when I yanked on her hips to really grind her clit against my pelvic bone. And her voice was angelic when I finally made her scream her orgasm while springing my hips off the couch cushion to pump her as well as she was fucking me.

I still remembered the first time I saw Lynne, looking impossibly gorgeous and sweet at the same time in a sea of haughty older girls. I still remembered the way she’d frowned cutely when I first introduced myself and she turned my name over in her head, only to be followed up by a musical giggle that instantly disarmed me.

I still remembered her beguiling insecurity. She didn’t realize how hot she was, complaining about how the beauty of her cheerleader high school friends had always made her feel invisible.

She’d never been invisible to me. I honestly thought she belonged in that upper tier of world-class beauties with Dawn, Adrienne, Brandi, and Kim, and the fact that she didn’t realize she was out of my league just made me feel incredibly lucky.

And now my wildest dreams were coming true. The gorgeous girl who’d gotten away - and who’d flittered through my thoughts off and on for the better part of three years - had invited me into her apartment and started fucking the daylights out of me. I didn’t yet know what the future held for us, but even if we never had another day together beyond this one, I could still die a happy man.

Lynne’s first orgasm had been the out-of-control screaming one. But rather than let her settle down, I dug my fingers into her ass and humped her light body against my pumping dick until she got a second climax. That one was the same kind of clenched-teeth straining that reminded me of the morning I watched her buffin’ her muffin to the sounds of our friends fucking in their bedrooms, and the sight of her cumming made me adore her all the more.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.