The Hand Bound - Sam's Adventure Book 1 - Cover

The Hand Bound - Sam's Adventure Book 1

Copyright© 2022 by PT Brainum

Chapter 57

I snatched the flying pants, and pulled them on. They at least felt semi comfortable, and went to my ankles. I opened the door, and stepped out.

“Oh my! Those fit, but are a little tight unless you model for a religious organization.”

I didn’t get the joke at first, then smiled. “Is the length good?” I asked, spinning in place to show the back.

A sharp smack hit my butt, “Ok, enough teasing me, get back in there and get those off, carefully. I’ll get something that really does fit.”

I stepped back into the booth, and shut the door. The pants came off, and were added to the pile gathering over the top of the door.

“Heads up!” I heard, and grabbed the newest pair.

They fit much better, were loose and comfortable. I stepped out wearing them.

“Much better, now to find a shirt, that one looks ready to burst.”

I pulled the shirt over my head, and looked at myself in the mirror. My arms were huge, my waist narrow, and abs on clear display. The only flaw was a tiny off center patch of chest hair just above the height of my nipples.

“Jesus Christ,” she said, staring at my bare chest.

“I don’t think he looked that good,” said a woman’s voice coming from behind her.

“Hi, I’m Sam Atwood, chilly eye candy looking for a shirt.”

“You definitely look chilly,” said the voice again.

I couldn’t see who was talking, then realized I was reflecting in a mirror beyond the entrance to the changing room. My helper scowled at the voice, then turned to me, handing me a t-shirt.

I pulled it over my head, It was still tight, but It wasn’t about to explode like a balloon tight.

“That’s the biggest t-shirt I have in stock,”

“It’s good enough, there’s a t-shirt place in the mall that goes to 4X.”

“Ok, come on out then, and help me figure out which of the stuff I have that fits you, you want.”

“Probably all of it,” was my guess, and I was almost right.

The lady that had made the comments wasn’t visible, so I quickly went thru the items she had in my size. I skipped the lime green pair of pants, but otherwise it was all useful.

She had just gotten me rung up, when the security guard stuck his head in, “There you are! Your Dad says to use the household card, cause they are school clothes.”

“Thanks, I was planning on doing that, but I appreciate the confirmation.”

“Happy to help,” he said, and wandered off again.

The voice from before spoke up from behind me, “You’re gorgeous from this side too.”

I turned, “Hello, I’m Sam. What’s your name?”

“I’m Nancy. Nice to meet you Sam. Do you model?”

Several stupid boy answers spun thru my head, “No, just needed new clothes.”

“Do you want to model?”

“No,” I said firmly.

“I’d pay well if you’d model nude.”

“If you’re trying to get me naked, paying isn’t the right way to go about it,” I said, turning back.

“Leave him alone Nancy, he’s too young for you,” my helper told her.

“The age thing isn’t my choice, it’s just the law,” I told my cute helper.

She handed back my card, and I took it, “Thank you Regan,” I said sincerely.

“Happy to help Sam, but if you keep growing I’m not going to have much for you.”

“Still, thanks, you saved me from a public display there.”

“You’re welcome, I called T-shirts in Paradise and they are waiting for you, after that, try Nordstroms on the end.”

“JCPenney’s has a sportswear section that might have something in your size,” Nancy offered.

Regan was short, busty, and maybe early thirties, Nancy was taller, blonde and stacked. She was also late forties, and had so much makeup I wasn’t sure if there was any original skin showing on her face.

I carried my bags down to the t-shirt store. A couple quick questions, and I was directed to the section that had t-shirts in my size. I selected a couple that were generic, a couple funny ones, and the obligatory Simpsons character. I’d not seen a Vote Lisa shirt before, but thought it would work.

On a separate wire rack shelf were plain solid colored and white shirts. I gathered a wide selection of fun colors, and white undershirts for dress clothes. I thought back to England and wondered if It would have been better if I had gone there to shop. I didn’t regret missing school, Captain had texted that it was quizzes all the way down.

There was a section for school clothes, so I loaded up on crimson tiger wear. There were even some jogging pants and sweatshirts that had not been in stock previously, and I was sure I’d need them when it got cold. Especially if I ended up on the track team.

I checked out, and had to decide what to do with my bags. I decided to take everything to my car, and then decided I would just carry everything into the bathroom and store it. I also took the opportunity to change into my new Simpsons t-shirt.

Nordstroms had slacks, sport coats, and dress shirts. I was even talked into getting new dress shoes. JCPenney had much the same selection of Crimson Tiger wear, but I did pick up a nice jacket in school colors. I also found a new pair of running shoes, after discovering my feet had gone up a size.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.