The Hand Bound - Sam's Adventure Book 1 - Cover

The Hand Bound - Sam's Adventure Book 1

Copyright© 2022 by PT Brainum

Chapter 48

When they learned I hadn’t been on the London Underground yet, they insisted on taking it back to the Hotel. The system was fascinating, if confusing. First was a discussion as to what was closer, Monument or Tower Hill, then a discussion over which stop to use, was it better to stop at Temple or Embankment. I had to get an oyster card before I could even head in.

Tower Hill won, as did Embankment. We moved up to the hotel room, where the girls cleaned up, and I just sprawled across the bed. Molly moved into the pocket of my left shoulder, Peggy my right, and Kim simply pulled my pants off and decided she was going to ride me. I tossed her a condom, which she expertly slid on.

Molly and Peggy simply gave me soft kisses, and ignored Kim as she set a gentle riding pace. After she had her second cum, she lay down on top of me, gave me a fierce kiss, and said, “That’s it for me, he’s still hard, so who wants him next?”

Peggy swapped with her, and took three before she too collapsed. “Your turn Molly, maybe you’ll get him off.”

Peggy sighed into my neck as she held me close, snuggled under my left arm. Molly said, “I’m a little sore from last night, but I can make him pop.”

She pulled the condom off, and started the most incredible blowjob. She was right, thirty seconds later I was panting, and then thrusting without conscious thought, finally in under two minutes exploding into her mouth. She looked up into my eyes, and smiled around my cock as she swallowed. I almost started to get hard again just from that.

She crawled up onto me, surrounding me in firm naked female flesh. At that moment life was perfect.

Moments like that don’t last. I needed the bathroom, and the weight of Molly was not helping my bladder. I’d also discovered that showering after sex was an important matter of hygiene if you didn’t want certain parts to painfully stick to other parts.

After a tour thru the bathroom on my own, I came out to find the girls dressed and looking ready to go.

“Heading home, or do we have plans?”

“We are heading home. I’ll text you later,” Molly said.

I got warm kisses goodbye, and I handed off their bag of clothes I had been storing. I even arranged an Uber to take them home, the three could ride together, with three nearby drop off points.

I looked at the time, and had to decide what to do. I had Adam confirm my reservation, and headed down to the bar where I slowly sipped my free drink, and waited for my seating. As I was sitting there a pair of hands covered my eyes, “Guess who?”

“Shelly! You are exactly what I need right now.”

“What?” she asked in surprise, as others who had overheard chuckled around us.

“I’m booked for the Beef Wellington experience for two in about five minutes. I need a second so I don’t have to pretend to be stood-up but hungry enough to eat anyway.”

“Oh goody!” she said, “I’d heard you had a party in your room, and was worried you weren’t interested in me anymore.”

I turned to face her, taking her hands in mine, “You were my first english dining companion, I’d love to have you join me again.”

“Sounds lovely, what are you drinking?”

“Mike,” I said, turning to the bartender, “One Miranda for Shelly.”

She appreciated the deep peaty flavor and the warmth of the ginger very much. When we were summoned, we carried our drinks with us to a private table. The waiter confirmed my reservation order, and we chatted while we waited.

We were seated against a wall of mirrors, where the couples tables were. I don’t know if it was to make the room look bigger, or to make it look less intimate to no couples. The dining room just wasn’t very big. Shelly happily answered my questions about her life and how she got in the ‘hotel biz.’ It was fun listening to her, and I remembered Dad’s advice to always keep my focus, and the conversation, on my date.

On my end there were only a few small lies. Atwood Manor was easy enough to describe, as was my hometown. I had no idea if either existed here. My back story had both my parents alive, and myself intelligent but wealthy by inheritance. We drifted slightly when the first course arrived.

“Oswin Oswald. Junior Entertainment Manager, Starship Alaska. Current status: crashed and shipwrecked somewhere ... not nice. Been here a year, rest of the crew missing. Provisions good, but keen to move on,” she said as she took a bite into the souffle.

I laughed, and laughed hard. I knew she had a familiar look to her, but when she said that line, it clicked. “Oh God, your not actually Coleman are you? You just look like her.”

“Bond, Shelly Bond,” she said, cracking me up again.

She took another bite, “Is there a word for total screaming genius that sounds modest and just a tiny bit sexy?”

“I generally go by Sam,” I responded, which made her crack up too.

From there our conversation delved into everything Whovian. “I’m really looking forward to Jodie Whitaker as the Doctor,” she told me.

“Who?” I asked dumbly.

“Jodie Whittaker, the new Doctor Who is going to be a lady.”

“Really? I had read somewhere it was going to be Geri Halliwell.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.