The Hand Bound - Sam's Adventure Book 1 - Cover

The Hand Bound - Sam's Adventure Book 1

Copyright© 2022 by PT Brainum

Chapter 47

They say that no matter how true, if it’s unbelievable then don’t bother trying to tell the story. What I will say, is that three barely fit in the glass shower, three fit in the big bathtub just fine, six won’t fit in a king size bed unless you stack, and cold chips, or french fries, are not yummy in any universe, but you eat them for some reason anyway.

Things that I learned that surprised me, girls, even in adulthood like bubble baths, Adam can become a black cat and pretend to be my familiar, and it’s not self ambulation because ‘I’m not going anywhere’ somehow means it doesn’t break the rules, Sue and Leah are now an official couple, and I’m expected to know to order breakfast room service for everyone the next morning.

I gave permission over the phone, told them what I wanted, then went down for a run. Adam refused to stay behind to keep them out of trouble, he said he could watch them from anywhere. I ran along the embankment, making a left out of the city facing exit. I ran until I could go no further along the park path, then I ran back. Adam told me I’d only gone a mile and a half, so I kept going. When I got to where the park ended, and Westminster Palace began, I turned back to the hotel.

It took much too long to go the three miles total I ran, dodging people, looking for cars as I crossed streets, and trying to navigate. I never managed to reach that zen point while running.

I went up to the room, showered and enjoyed breakfast with the girls. I’d provided them all robes to wear, as they lounged around eating in the room. It was kind of crowded.

“Ok everyone,” I said as I finished breakfast, “You need clothes for riding the big wheel, and clubwear won’t work. Text me a picture of yourself wearing something appropriate.”

They excitedly grabbed their phones and started searching thru their pictures. My phone dinged repeatedly as the five text messages came in.

Leah’s was first, she was wearing sneakers, jeans, a nice top, and a stylish jacket and hat. “Leah, did you need the bra you were wearing in this picture, or the underwear?”

“I don’t remember what I had on underneath.”

I screenshot the picture, and began plucking the clothes off the image, tossing the items to her, one at a time. My display received a chorus of awesome, and clapping.

I showed the image to Leah, and she looked at herself standing in just socks, underwear, and bra.

“Oh, yes, I’ll take the rest of it,” she said.

I plucked the items from the image, leaving a naked girl standing beside a statue in some park.

The next two went the same, with Kim and Peggy. Molly sent me an additional picture of just her in her bra and panties doing a sexy pose on her bed. Sue wanted items from two different outfits, plus a purse she had a picture of.

I quickly had four more purses in my text messages. With that settled, I pulled out lightweight duffle bags, and wrote each girls name on it for their clothes, their robe, and the feminine products I had produced for them last night. They changed, and put their stuff in the bags, which I popped into storage.

Once I had changed clothes, as I had eaten in a robe as well, we headed out, and down the elevator. We had decided to walk to a pier where an Uber boat met us, and took the six of us across the river to the pier at the wheel. The line wasn’t too long, and it was rapidly becoming a warm day again.

Our group got a pod to ourselves, it was still a Thursday, and the summer crowds hadn’t started despite the unusually good weather. The half hour ride was enjoyable, but by the time we got to the bottom Leah’s phone had been buzzing and she had been texting furiously.

“I’m sorry, my Mom needs me to watch my little brother this afternoon, so I’m going to have to take off,” Leah said.

She gave me a nice kiss goodbye, which Sue added to, as she was joining her. I arranged for an Uber to take them home, and the rest of the girls got hugs goodbye as we waited. I remembered to hand them their duffles at the last moment, and the two left.

I looked at the remaining three, “So what’s fun in London on a hot Thursday?”

There was a brief discussion, before deciding what they were dressed well enough for. A check of londonist.com only provided some evening options, except for a sportswear show.

“There is that big art museum off Trafalgar Square,” I suggested.

“No, nothing but paintings of dead people in red room after red room. Anything would be better than that,” Molly convinced.

“British museum?” Peggy asked.

“That’s on my list of places to go. It’s also getting close to lunch time,” I offered.

“We need to take him somewhere fun,” Kim disagreed.

“The Tower of London isn’t too far,” Molly suggested.

I imagined the execution displays as thousands of political prisoners were executed by the Nazis. Molly saw my shiver, and smirked.

“Don’t worry, it’s not used as a prison anymore, it’s where they keep the Crown Jewels.”

“Crown jewels?” I asked.

“Yes, they are all there on display behind armored glass.”

“Now that sounds like something fun. If there’s a park nearby I can provide a picnic.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.