The Hand Bound - Sam's Adventure Book 1 - Cover

The Hand Bound - Sam's Adventure Book 1

Copyright© 2022 by PT Brainum

Chapter 46

Finally, after a few big gulps, I held out a finger, and kissed it. Then I held it out to Molly, who after I mimed kissing, kissed my finger. I held it out to the other four girls who kissed my finger too.

With their eyes on me, I drew a big pentagram in the middle of the table, then I yelled “hush” as I poked it in the center.

Adam flashed a light inside the clear dome he had surrounded us in, a nice theatrical touch, and cut off the sound. I looked at the girls as they froze in shock, “Hi, I’m Sam,” I told them, finally.

The redhead in the group stared at me, “Are you a fucking magician?” she said too loudly for the sudden quiet.

“Why don’t you tell me if I’m a Fucking,” I said pausing to emphasize the word, “Magician?” I asked, giving her a big grin.

She grinned back, and the rest started talking all at once, everything they hadn’t been able to say over the last couple hours because of the noise, came rushing out.

“That was so amazing!” Molly told me.

“Thanks for the invite, I needed to burn some energy. Would anyone else like to dance?”

“I do!” the one on my left said.

I turned to Molly, “Is it ok to dance with your friends?”

“Go ahead. Just keep your hands off him, I invited him,” she told us both.

“I’m sorry I don’t know any of your names,” I said as the girl on my left started vibrating as if she was already dancing.

“I’m Kim, that’s Peggy, Sue, and Leah,” my dance partner quickly said pointing at the girls, “Molly let us out!” she added.

“I’m sorry, when I leave, the sound will come back.”

“Hurry back, I want to dance too,” Peggy added.

Molly scooted out, stepping into the sound area, physically hit by the sudden beat, it stunned her. As I stood, the sound came rushing back. I grabbed Peggy’s hand, and pulled her to the center of the dance floor.

I don’t know why she tried talking as we jumped up and down rubbing our bodies together in the crowd. The music hadn’t gotten any quieter.

‘Adam can you do that thing where you talk in people’s heads with anyone other than me?’

‘No, strictly against the rules.’

‘Can you connect us so we can hear each other?’

‘Maybe, do some magic stuff, I’ll try. You’ll need to stay in contact with each other.’

I grabbed her hand, but kept bouncing to the beat. I touched my lips, kissing the finger, then I touched her ear, I stuck my finger out, and she kissed it, so I touched my ear.

“Can you hear me?” I asked over the music.

“I can, can you hear me?”

“I can, just don’t let go of my hand.”

“Ok, I won’t!” she said, smiling widely.

“What were you trying to say before?”

“You’re a good dancer, and Molly said you were hot, but she didn’t say you were magic.”

“Molly didn’t know, and I’m not supposed to show off, but I like pretty girls.”

“You think I’m pretty?”

“You’re gorgeous. That’s prettier than pretty.”

Somehow she got closer, and her free hand started rubbing on my body as well.

“How do you know Molly?” she asked.

“I met her on a tour of London today. She got my phone number when she took my picture for me.”

“She’s sneaky like that. She just broke up with her boyfriend because he’s not going to Oxford.”

“What about you?”

“I’m not going to Oxford either.”

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

“No, we just all dumped our guys, so we went out for a girls night.”

“Sorry I intruded.”

“Don’t be, it was boring without a guy to dance with. The guys here are just trying to separate one from the herd, so they can try to score, not dance.”

She looked past me, “The girls are in trouble, I know those guys, they won’t like hearing go away.”

“Should I do anything?”

“Would you?”

“I can try,” I told her, and let go of her hand.

‘Adam, remember the electric shock stunner you showed me?’

‘I remember everything.’

‘Do you think I could throw a few small lightning bolts?’

‘I’ve got the power, though distance will affect accuracy, try to keep it under six inches.’

‘Then when I say zap, one stun bolt out of my finger.’

I was moving thru the crowd, pulling Peggy behind me. I reached the table, and the guys were trying to pointlessly say stuff. The girls were shaking their heads no, and pointing away.

I tapped one guy on the shoulder, he glanced at me, then turned back to the girls. I tapped him again, this time I gave him a shooing motion. He turned to face me, and give me a shove back. He hit Adam in armor mode under my clothes, and it stopped him solid, like trying to push a concrete wall.

I reached out and grabbed him by his shirt, lifted, turned, and set him down again. I tapped the second of the three guys. He looked behind himself, then turned to face me when he saw I was between him and his companion.

I gave him a shooing motion. He tried the shove, so I picked him up too, and moved him out of the way. With two moved, I could now see the smiles of the girls, they gave the third guy a shooing motion, and pointed back at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.