The Hand Bound - Sam's Adventure Book 1 - Cover

The Hand Bound - Sam's Adventure Book 1

Copyright© 2022 by PT Brainum

Chapter 42

We all moaned and raved as we ate our Wellington’s. The conversation was fun and congenial as everyone sat around eating and talking about how much fun it was. The sunshine had moved across the lane, leaving much of it in shadow.

“Come Sam, I’ve had a bit much to drink, you must walk me home. It’s not far.” Miranda ordered, handing me her leftovers bag to carry with mine.

With her arm in mine, she deftly directed me back to Regent St, where we walked South to the corner and turned right. She kept up a constant chatter, occasionally throwing questions at me, requiring me to pay attention.

“So where are you staying?”

“At the Savoy on Strand.”

“Oh that place is lovely, haven’t been there for a while, but they did a smash up job with the remodel,” she said, carrying on about how the funnest party she ever had attended was with the cat in attendance.

“And how long until you go back to America?” she asked as we reached Old Burlington St. and turned right after crossing it.

“I’m here for a week, going to crush as much food experience as I can, I head to MIT in the fall,” I explained, using my Adam provided back story.

The sidewalk shifted abruptly from brick and concrete pavers to grey granite tiles. “Here we are, just through here,” she directed into the grey and glass building.

I watched with the corner of my eye as an elevator door at street level opened, and a car drove out. I was thinking that was pretty cool, as we stepped into a glass elevator, and she pressed the button as I realized there was a central atrium as we rose above the interior trees.

The elevator stopped, and she pushed open a door, turning right and into the kitchen. Across from the white and grey kitchen was a dining nook, and living room. The far wall was all glass doors, pushed back and open to the sunshine streaming in from the western afternoon sun.

The pale tile floor softened the grey accents of the kitchen and connected the pale beige and white of the living room.

“This is stunning,” I said, stepping to the balcony.

“Isn’t it lovely? I’ve only been here a couple months, but I just love it. The whole building is new.”


The following is a longer chapter that includes sex between a sixteen year old pretending to be an eighteen year old man and a fifty plus year old woman. Skip to the next chapter if that bothers you, otherwise enjoy it.


I turned to find her standing behind me in a matching red bra and panties, her dress tossed over the kitchen counter with her coat, her leftovers sitting next to it.

I growled in instant desire, and her face went from pensive to bright with joy. I picked her up, and put her over my shoulder, “Where?” I growled, my hand rubbing her panty clad bottom.

“Down the hall, bedroom on the left,” she giggled as I easily carried her down. The hall had closed storage cabinets on the left, and two doors on the right that led to bedrooms with softer feminine colors. The left door at the end of the hall opened with another balcony in the distance.

The dark wood of the of the cabinetry gave the room a more masculine feel, the bed past the short hallway containing the walk in closet, and a glass divider for the master bath was covered in a minimum of pillows in dark browns, but a beige comforter.

When I carefully set her on the bed, she looked stunning. She reached for my belt, as I kicked off my shoes, and started pulling at the buttons on my shirt. She had my pants at my knees, and my underwear with them, before I had my shirt unbuttoned.

I paused unbuttoning as my brain turned off and my hard cock was sucked into her mouth. She started to hum, and I came almost instantly.

A strangled noise came from my throat, as she swallowed deeply, then sat back and sighed. “You’ll last longer now,” she said.

I abandoned the buttons, pulled my shirt over my head, then leaned over and caught her by surprise with a deep kiss. As I kissed her, I pushed my pants and underwear off my legs.

Once free, I lifted up, to pull my socks off, and she scooted back on the bed. My cock was already recovering, she reached behind her, and the bra came free. Yes they sagged, she had to be over fifty and gravity is no one’s friend forever.

I tossed my last sock to the floor, as she reached for her underwear, but I shook my head, “No, I want to do that.”

Her eyes bored into mine as I crawled up her body, hands reaching for her breasts, lips seeking her large nipples. She moaned, as she pressed my face into her ample bosom. One hand held me over her, one mouth sucked and licked, one hand mauled a free breast.

I leaned back, grabbed her underwear with both hands, and pulled them off her smooth pale shapely legs. I tossed them to the side, and leaned forward to kiss her again, my left hand exploring her damp folds. She moaned as I inexpertly tried to stroke her sex.

I was fully hard again, as she pulled her knees up, and lay back, pulling me up and over her. I could feel the heat of her against my balls as my cock rested above her slit. Adam was yelling ‘Condoms Sam! Condoms!’ in my head. I flicked my left hand and retrieved a condom from storage.

I tore it open with my teeth, leaving a nasty taste behind. Her eyes widened when she saw what I was doing, but she smiled in approval, as I rolled it down my shaft. If I hadn’t experienced it, I wouldn’t have believed that I had cum only a minute earlier, I was so hard.

Her hands reached up, grabbing my shoulders and pulled me atop her, this repositioned my cock at her entrance. Her hands slid down my sides as I kissed her again. Suddenly her nails dug into my butt, and I thrust forward in surprise.

She vocalized her need as she thrust against me, and I slid into her in a surprise of pain and pleasure. I pulled back, and thrust again, as she directed with her sharp nails digging into my ass.

“Yes, Harder! Faster!” she shouted with each thrust.

I kept pumping, even when she suddenly clamped down on me, in what I suspect was her first orgasm. Her nails never let up directing the rhythm of my thrusts. My mouth found her neck, and collar bone, as my hands found her own hips and I began to pull her at me as hard as she was pulling me into her.

The third time she clamped down, her mouth opened in a silent scream, and I came again, ignoring her nails, my body forced me as deep as I could go thrusting deeper with each spasm of bliss.

My heart was pounding, and I was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. I tried to stay still, but tremors and pulses of pleasure passed through my dick before twisting thru the rest of my body.

“Oh God, that was good,” I murmured.

She shifted, and I moved almost bonelessly to the side. My left hand trailed over her breasts, and across her collar bone, and over an ear, before trailing back down, exploring her similarly sweaty skin.

“That was good. Three times for me,” she said happily.

“Give me ten, and I can do better,” I offered.

She reached down and expertly slid the condom off, holding it at the base. She judged the volume appreciatively and tied the top. I noted that would be an excellent way to stop spills.

I lay limply on the bed, as she crawled over me, dragging her breasts against my skin. “I think I can do better than ten,” she offered, before sucking me in again.

I was terribly sensitive, but that just meant her hot wet mouth felt like a continuous orgasm. My hands moved up to caress her firm ass, as I moaned at what she was doing to me. I pulled her hips over and pressed my face into her wet sex. I could taste her, deep in aroma, only a hint of fishiness. There was the sharp tang of a sour smell that I realized was coming from her butt crack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.