E, J, and L - Cover

E, J, and L

Copyright© 2022 by EJL

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Written by three women who are no ladies, this is another disgusting story we made up just to get us off. Don't reward our perversity by reading it. It's basically smut about three sisters who talk their two brothers into circumcising them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

L went ‘round to E and J and collected her sister’s amputated clitoral heads. Then while she was working with them in the garage, her brother, G, came in. She went over and gave him a big tongue kiss while grabbing his ass.

“Thank you for giving me what I wanted, bro,” she said.

“Yeah, you know, you can’t go and change your mind now...”

“I won’t,” L said, her hand roaming over G’s hip to his semi-rigid member. “Now every time you fuck me. I want you to do it twice as hard. To remember what you did and how I let you.”

“That, I will never forget.”

Placing his hand on her belly, she said, “You need to feel twice as much now, because I can only feel a tiny bit.”

“And yet you seem really happy,” G said.

“I’m pregnant by my brother’s seed.”

“How can you know?”

“I can’t,” L said, “but I do. My big bro jus’ knocked me up.”

“Mere minutes after he cut your clitoris off?”

“Yes ... Oh, God, that makes me hot. Wanna throat-fuck me? I’m almost done.”

“Sure,” G said with a smile, “what are you doing?

“I’m drying our clitorises in daddy’s dehydrator. So we can make jewelry out of them later.”

“Better hope he doesn’t get a sudden hankerin’ for jerky.”

“God...” L said with a snort, “Not likely. He hasn’t used it in years. But damn that’s a hot thought, having daddy unknowingly eat my clitty.”

“The one that your mean-ole brother amputated.”

“Damn ... Yes, that my dastardly bro cruelly cut from my poor helpless body ... Before pain-fucking me like a nasty whore on the floor ... Bound hand and foot, tied to three pieces of wood...”

“Yeah,” G said. Then he kissed his sister roughly, and grabbed her ass. “Before throat-fucking her this morning.”

“Brutally throat-fucking her,” L said.

“Before tying her to that post over there.” G said, gesturing with a nod.

“Naked,” L said, removing her housecoat as she walked to the post wearing only her sandals.

“On her knees in the dirt.”

“Blindfolded with his sweaty shirt.”

E, J, and L’s clitorises were not mistaken for beef jerky. They were made into the rarest of fashion accessories. Shrunken and unrecognizable to those not in on the secret, they are each encased in an individual polished ball of acrylic hanging on a light cord. Occasionally they are rubbed over the site of their former residence, or on a tongue that once stimulated them to the orgasms their owner no longer has in their absence.

E, J, and L – Chapter Two

(years before the opening scene)

E had been intrigued by the concept of female genital cutting since she discovered it. Time after time she read stories where women had their clitorises cut. She and her sisters would masturbate thinking about the women in the stories. Imagining themselves in the stories, losing the lovely stimulation they received from their clitorises. As they read and listened and thought they touched each other’s clitorises. They licked one another’s clitorises as they wondered if they could survive that loss. How they would miss orgasms. Then they would masturbate some more, finger-fuck each other, and perform cunnilingus on one-another.

E had read them the stories from The Bible about polygamous family groups that lived in the desert. Where one man would have multiple wives– usually sisters– and they would have lots of children that they raised together. E wanted a wonderful husband, one worthy to share with her sisters. It would mean never leaving them like their sister M had. Never separating into different groups like M and H now were, but always remaining part of the same group.

All three women thought about how wonderful it would be to literally be owned by somebody worthy of what they offered and were willing to give.

L thought about the mundane reality of G and P’s girlfriends. She didn’t worry so much about W, P’s girlfriend, because Wendy was so transparently manipulative and uncaring of P’s feelings that she couldn’t imagine P would remain with her for very long. L did not think that Wendy was a very good person.

On the other hand, L didn’t think M, G’s girlfriend, was a “bad person” so much as just “bad at being a person.” A subtle but important difference. As L saw it Michelle understood how to give just enough To keep G on a string and not have him go looking for something better that L was absolutely sure was out there.

J had seen the way that the small minded people in their small town had treated their sister M. How she tried to compensate and get along to no avail. And how their brother H finally stepped in to resolve matters. All of the pieces just fit together– or so J hoped. That since L, E and J wanted better for P and G. That L could convince G and P to “accept ownership” of L, E and J, keeping everybody together.

So E, J, and L had seduced P and G. And, having complete trust in one another, they had explored some very intense sexual activities. In many ways it was a dream come true. Two guys who had three girls who would do absolutely anything for them. So, they explored a lot of things that M and W wouldn’t have considered. And activities requiring more than two participants.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.