E, J, and L - Cover

E, J, and L

Copyright© 2022 by EJL

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Written by three women who are no ladies, this is another disgusting story we made up just to get us off. Don't reward our perversity by reading it. It's basically smut about three sisters who talk their two brothers into circumcising them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

E, J, and L were on Cloud 9. They could not believe their luck. The three had repeatedly asked their brothers G and P to circumcise them in the fashion that women were circumcised in the stories that they read. The stories that made E, J and L so wet and perturbed. But up until now the brothers had always come up with one reason or another not to do it. This time they had talked it over, and they said, “yes.”

E quickly ran to the closet and got a clean nylon tarp and she spread it over the end of the sofa and the floor. L ran out to the garage and got the little propane torch and its wire stand setting it on the coffee table. J went to their parents’s bathroom and took a used razor blade out of their mother’s handle, replacing it with a new one. It would have to be sterilized in the flame, but it was guaranteed to be dull because of the stubble on mom’s legs and her propensity for thrift.

G agreed to do the first part and he sat on the sofa holding a wine cork in his left hand. His sisters lined up and one, two, three, they presented their clitorises to him. He used his right hand to push one safety pin, chosen for being big and rather dull, through the clitoris of each of his sisters, from the top to the bottom. It was unnecessary to sterilize the safety pins L had pointed out, because the flesh it pierced was soon to be removed.

P tied three long and three short pieces of string in three double loops. Then he closed the three safety pins trapping the short loop inside. He would pull these loops taught to distend his sister’s clitorises while his brother P sliced them off with the dull razor blade he was sterilizing in the propane flame. L reminded him to work slowly so they could feel everything. After P amputated the outer part of each of his sister’s clitoris– they had decided to cut at the fold, reasoning that more tissue could always be removed later– G would take the little piece of flat metal that was heating in the torch’s flame and cauterize the wound.

The three sisters had a bet on which part of the operation would be the most painful, the cutting, the cauterizing, or– since G and P had also agreed to nutt in each of their sisters immediately after their cirucmcisions– the fucking. J was hopeful that she, or all of them, would get impregnated today. There was a little discussion over who should go first. E was the oldest and wanted to go first. L had convinced G and P to actually do it, and she wanted to go first.

But J had the most logical argument, she wanted to go first because she was afraid that if she watched one of her sisters lose her clitoris first she would get cold-feet and back out. E put four leather cuffs on J’s ankles and thighs while J put four leather cuffs on L’s biceps and wrists. J bent face down over the arm of the sofa that was covered by the tarp and L and E basically sat on her back to keep her from moving. G attached two spreader-bars to J’s cuffs. Then he pulled hard on the string attached to the safety pin in her clitoris.

P took their mom’s dull razor blade and pulled it very slowly through his sister’s clitoris and it’s hood. J began to wail. L asked P to slow down, He did as he continued to cut down through the clitoral structure from bottom to top. As J screamed her spongy bodies were perforated, then cut off, the small blood vessels severed and the dorsal nerve was cut, and finally– through J’s loud screams of pain– the suspensory fibers were severed and the outer part of her clitoris hung from the string in G’s hand. It was no longer attached to her body.

P stepped aside. His razor blade having completed its trip through his sister’s clitoris and G reached down and grabbed the flat piece of metal in the torch flame. J was bleeding pretty good and as the metal seared the wound, they heard the sizzle and smelled the burnt flesh. If anything J’s wailing got louder. G put the little piece of flat metal down and looked hard to make sure that all the bleeding had stopped.

Then he removed the cuffs from J’s thighs and her ankles, leaving them attached to the bar. L and E helped their sister over to a wicker chair where she sat down. L gave her some lemonade while G brought J’s severed clitoris and hung it around her neck, before kissing her and telling her how brave she was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.