River City: a New Life - Cover

River City: a New Life

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2022 by Mushroom

Action/Adventure Sex Story: It has been two years since the Night of Madness, and Tina has settled into her new life. But now divorced, she meets one of her regular customers and gets an offer she can't refuse.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Crime   Superhero   Body Swap   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Prostitution   Transformation   .

It was over a year later, and now I was working regularly in the area around State Street. I had left Hillcrest behind, unless I only wanted to give a fast cheap blowjob or State was slow. And I was making even more than I had before I started this new career.

Which is a good thing, because my wife finally put 2 and 2 together, and came up with 5. Apparently she had needed some things from the store one night, and decided to pop in right before what should have been my lunch break. However, after asking one of the other employees they told her I had been fired months before.

When I got home that night, she demanded to know where I had been, why I had lied to her, and how I had been making my money. I told her about the fight that had gotten me fired, and that I had been working as a DJ in a club across town. She knew I had done that occasionally before we got married, and thankfully she bought it. And I thought I had dodged the bullet. And she did not complain when I started putting in a little more money into the bank, saying that the tips there were exceptionally good some weeks.

Then a month later she decided to clean out the car as I slept. And in the trunk found my “working bag”. This by now had about ten different outfits along with a box with over a dozen condoms, and some other things like lube. She immediately jumped to the conclusion that I had a girlfriend on the side, and threw me out on my ass.

Thankfully she bought how much I said I was making. And when we went to court the judge signed off on my child support agreement, and it was only based on what I was making at my DJ gig. Thankfully after she left I went ahead and really got such a job, just to document some kind of income. And that is what the child support was based on. That seriously bit into my take home pay and tied me up three nights a week. But as it was a fraction of my total pay, it did not make a huge impact. I was claiming $900 a week legitimately as a DJ, and pulling in almost twice that as a whore. After staying in a motel for a few weeks I finally found a nice little duplex not far from State Street.

And even better, it was a two bedroom unit. This let me and my “roommate” move-in together, and we each had our own room. One for me as Frank, and the other for me as Tina. I even bought a car for Tina, an old Miata. I thought she deserved a convertible sports car. And as Tina, it was unlikely I would get much of a hassle. But it was nice, finally having my own place again for the first time in years.

And I even managed to pick up Heather a few times as Frank, and banged her right in my room. She was as good with a cock as she was with her fingers on a pussy, and I greatly enjoyed banging her. Of course, I had also worked with her as Tina several more times since the first, most times with Lester.

But as so often happens, one day Heather was simply gone. Nobody on the street knew where. Likely picked up in a bust, shacked up with a boyfriend, or simply moved on to another city or neighborhood. But that was often the life of a streetwalker. I watched the news for the next several months, but no report of a body matching her description was ever broadcast that I caught.

Our last team-up was actually week before she vanished. Lester had again picked us both up, and this time he said he wanted something different. Heather gave me a sour look when he said he wanted to watch us in a 69. I smiled at her and gave her a big kiss, before whispering into her ear that she should get on top with my head near Lester, and I would do most of the work.

And yeah, it was about what I expected. As good as she was at sucking my cock, she sucked at licking pussy. I got her off two times, but as her licks tried to actually avoid as much of my pussy as she could it did little for me. Finally I just faked it, and then watched as she rolled onto her back and Lester plugged himself into her.

He said he wanted to watch her eat me out some more as he fucked her, so I straddled her face and leaned forward to kiss him so he would not see that she was not really licking me out. And when he finally nutted in her we again took our walk together back to State Street. This had become the norm for us, as after two hours with Frank we were normally well paid, and suitably worn out.

“Thanks for covering for me like that, Tina. I sometimes think I’m in the wrong business, you know? As much as I like getting paid to fuck and suck cocks, I just have no interest in other girls. In fact, this was one of the few times I was not completely revolted by it, simply uncomfortable.”

“Heather, that’s fine. I still enjoyed pleasing you, and Lester did not seem to even notice.”

“Well, if he wants a repeat in the future, let’s try to steer him to you and Jackie. She actually prefers girls I think. That might be a better pairing for the two of you.” That is the biggest reason why I believed she had either simply decided to drop out of our line of work, or moved to a new area. A week later she was simply gone.

It was over six months later and Lester pulled up and asked me to get in his car. And as all the other times before, we went to the same motel. Lester seemed to be a bit of a creature of habit, but he was always enjoyable, and paid really well.

When we got there, after I took my shower I entered the room with a towel wrapped around myself, and saw him sitting in one of the chairs, naked. I smiled and stepped towards him, but he said he wanted to watch me this time. I nodded, and after removing the towel moved into the chair opposite of him.

And for the next 15 minutes or so I smiled at him as I masturbated. He would grin back, and seemed like he watched all of me. And as I started to finally get close, I lifted my legs to the arm of the chair and was using both hands. Two fingers of my left hand plunging in and out of myself and making nasty squishing noises as the same fingers on my right hand were strumming back and forth on my clit. And when I was just about to reach my orgasm, he told me to stop. I was breathing heavily, but did as he asked and stopped.

We talked for a bit, and I was a bit surprised when he asked me how long I had been in this line of work. I told him almost two years now, and he nodded and asked some more questions. I refused to say how much I made, but I did admit he was my favorite customer.

“Honestly? Or are you just trying to blow smoke up my ass, Tina?”

“No, I am being honest Lester. You are a lot of fun, a great fuck that I also cum with almost every single time, and you treat me nicely. In fact, most times when we are done I just go home. You generally leave me both very satisfied, and even too worn out to continue most times.”

He smiled and told me to continue, as he continued to ask me questions. What I did before I started working the streets (stocking shelves at a store), if I had ever been married (I was divorced), and other things that I answered in ways that would be correct for both Frank and Tina.

The only outright lie was when he asked if I had kids. I skated this by saying that I had not even been pregnant, to which he nodded then told me to stop again. Fuck, I was getting close again, and sat there panting softly as I followed his direction.

For the next hour we continued just like that. Lester would just softly ask questions, and I would answer as I masturbated. And three more times he directed me to stop when I got close. Finally even he had enough, as he lifted me from the chair and put me on the bed. That is when I realized he was stronger than he looked. Finally whispering into my ear he asked if I was actually bisexual.

I said that although pleasing another female did not bother me, I preferred cock when he pushed his into me. I moaned out loud, and gasped as he bottomed out inside of me. And as he started a nice fast pace shoving himself in and out of me, I wrapped my thighs around his waist and my arms around his neck. By now I knew he loved having his ear nibbled as we fucked, so that I what I started to do.

And I was able to get off two times before he moaned, and I felt him throbbing inside of the condom. And the Frank part of me even seemed pleased, as he knew how good doing that felt. After taking a shower and dressing again, Frank asked me to sit and talk a bit more before leaving.

I was surprised when he said he was leaving town for business the next week, and asked me for a date the next Saturday. “I’m on the road a lot, but there’s just something about you, Tina. Do you have a nice evening dress?”

“Well, depends on where you want to go.”

“Well, how about The City?” I actually gasped and brought my hands up in front of my face in surprise. “The City” was only the most expensive and exclusive place in town. The joke was that unless you were somebody, the waiting list to even be put on the waiting list for reservations was months. I quickly ran my wardrobe through my head, I did not have an outfit for there. I told him quickly I would love to go with him, and that I would pick something up during the week that would fit in perfectly. He smiled, and asked where he could pick me up at. When he confirmed he would have a room here for that night, I said I would meet him here at 7. He gave me $800 for my time that night and for the dress I said I wanted to get, and after kissing him I even let him drive me back to my car.

That week I hit several nicer dress shops. I had several dresses by then, but nothing for real formal dining. I finally settled on a faux Halston that I loved. It was a dark metallic gold, with the right shoulder bare and a fine mesh scarf that was almost like a shoulder wrap. That cost most of my bonus, but I felt it was well worth it.

I paid extra to have it tailored for pickup the next day, then hit a lingerie store. Another first for me, as I picked up a garter belt and stockings to match, as well as pair of lace panties. Like the garter and stockings most of it was black, but the lace trim was gold, and would match the dress.

I went to see a school play the next night that my daughter was in, and met my ex-wife’s new boyfriend. It did not take her long, and I could tell by her smug smile when she introduced us that he was already fucking her. Well, he was welcome to her as far as I was concerned. The bitch had put on even more weight, and was going from a plump lamb to a fat cow. Soon, to a disgusting pig I bet. About the only plus size was that her tits were growing also, but they appeared nothing like the firm mounds she had when we were dating, now like big blobs of jelly. And on the way home, I thought I saw a dark blue Lexis following me. But right before I pulled onto my street it turned and went another direction.

I got my hair and nails done that morning, and was a tad nervous as I got dressed for my night with Lester. The only thing I was worried about was I had a feeling he might ask me to spend the entire night with him. This is something I knew I could not do. If he did ask, I would just try my hardest to fuck him senseless for as long as I could, then dip out and go home before I fell asleep.

I pulled into the motel, and saw him leaning against the trunk of his car. He smiled when I got out, and I spun in a circle so he could see everything. He said I looked delicious, and after giving him a hug he held the door for me and we were soon heading to the downtown area.

The City was a place I had only dreamed of eating at before. One of the most upscale places in town, it would have taken an entire night’s pay at my old job to just afford a dinner for one. That was something I had heard about, but never seen. The occasional guy I hooked up with since moving on my own at most took me to a diner, just a step up from fast food. And as Frank, I took my own occasional dates to similar places. Maybe a moderate steakhouse if it was a repeat date that I knew would result in me getting lucky at the end.

The place was amazing, though. We were quickly shown to a table, where Lester ordered a bottle of wine, and we were handed menus. I even looked up at him when I was handed a menu, and noticed there were no prices in it. Something I had heard about, but never seen before. We had a large shrimp cocktail as we drank and waited for our meals. And it was heavenly, and felt more like an actual date than an evening with a John. We both had the steak and lobster, but I had the petite steak while he had a large cut. And after we finished the second bottle of wine he took me next door.

Revolutions was a fancy dance place, almost like a ballroom if such places still existed. The music was modern, but all slow and it surprised me that Lester was actually a very good dancer. I was also surprised that I knew how to dance! Waltz, tango, foxtrot, I knew all of them. Now as Frank I had never had a dance lesson in my life, but apparently as Tina I just knew how to do some things without thinking about it. Like sucking cock and apparently fancy dancing.

This still surprised me sometimes, as my other form had some abilities that in my real form I did not have at all. For example, it was several weeks before I realized that after taking a shit, I would wipe my ass front to back as Tina, instead of back to front as Frank. I also knew how to clean this other body, and things like wrapping my arms and legs around a man thrusting into me felt completely natural the first time, as well as even how to clench down the muscles of my pussy. Something men always complemented me on. Well, add formal dancing to that mix, and I even realized I knew how to do swing dancing, even though we did not do any that night.

When we took a break, I complemented him on his dancing ability and he gave a somewhat forced laugh. “I wanted to learn guitar when I was a kid, or take up a sport, but my mom made me take dance lessons. She insisted it was part of our ‘Russian heritage’, but at the time I hated them. I only grew to appreciate it much later, since she agreed that ballet would never by my thing and let me change to ballroom dancing instead.” We were there until almost 11, when he said it was time for the next part. He lowered his hand and caressed my bottom, and I grinned at him and agreed. I was actually rather damp by this point, the evening had been amazing.

But instead of getting in his car and driving back to the motel, he guided me next door to the Goldenrod. Like the rest of this area revitalized downtown district in the last year or so, it was amazing. Once a prime area before WWII of theaters and nightclubs, it had in the decades since became a slum. But a sudden influx of money the last year had returned it to its former splendor.

The Goldenrod was a 15 story hotel, with luxury apartments on the top. So I knew once again that Lester was going all-out. A night in this place would likely cost almost my entire monthly paycheck back when I was married.

And I was a bit shocked again when we went in, and the doorman actually greeted Lester by name as we entered. He then took me to the elevator, where he simply swiped a card by the buttons, and it started to rise. “Tina, this is actually where I live” he said when the elevator finally finished rising, and the door opened in front of another one. He swiped the card again near a black pad on the wall next to the door, and then opened it.

And I was blown away by the inside. This was one of the upper floor penthouses, and he had half of the floor to himself! He moved against my back and wrapped his arms around me as I looked around. Nice artwork on the walls, and after holding me for a moment he went to a full bar against a wall. And he returned with scotch on the rocks and handed it to me, I was sure the band at the rim of the glass was real gold.

“Lester, I had no idea! I knew you had money, you drive a nice car and always tipped me well for my time. But I honestly had no idea. Did you inherit a trust fund?”

He chuckled, and shook his head. “You might say I run a think-tank. I travel a lot because of it, normally helping organizations solve their problems. At least, that is what I have been doing for the last year and a half. But more recently, you can say I have gone into business for myself. Now I bring people together for special jobs. The pay is really good, and it lets me live in style.”

I took a sip, and it was good stuff. I said he must be doing well, and I was even more impressed than I had been before. And after he raised his eyebrow, he asked if I would like to get more comfortable. Knowing a hint when I heard it, I shyly turned so my back was to him and slid off my dress. I still had my back towards him when I felt his hands reach around and take the dress from my hands, and he almost casually tossed it onto the ground.

I was about to protest, as that was over $300 he had just casually tossed aside. But I held my tongue, as after all he is the one that gave me the money for that outfit. I then felt his hands slide up and grasp my breasts. “I have always loved your tits, from the first time I saw you. Nice and big, but almost no sign of sag at all. I thought you had implants at first, but I know now that they are entirely natural, and one hundred percent you.” And as he said that his fingers started to squeeze and lightly pull on my nipples.

I ground my ass into his groin as he said this, and said that indeed all of me was completely me, nothing artificial. He started to nibble on my neck, causing me to shiver as I started to wiggle my bottom against him, feeling his cock harden in his pants against my ass.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.