U Is for Upside Down - Cover

U Is for Upside Down

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: What with the winter storm and the remote location of his three cabin resort on the lake, little did he expect any guests. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Bestiality   Illustrated   .

The weather was wild and wicked, a freezing rain, followed by a blizzard, then drop dead cold, so I didn’t expect any guests. We’re way out in the country, after all, miles from the tiny town of Turvey along an all but unmarked road. But just before sundown the bell rang and the door opened. “Got a room?” the well-dressed gentleman asked through trim fur of his ice-encrusted beard. “Sure thing,” I said, adding, “Not a fit night out for man nor beast. I’ll put you in Cottage C. It’s got the best view of the lake. Not that you can see anything the way things are.”

Please Wait while image loads

It was only then I noticed his companion, the bulk of his body blocking her almost completely from my view. “Just the two of you, then? No pets or anything like that?” He offered an amused grin and said, “No, nothing like that.” I handed him the key and to her I gave three fat tapers. “In case the electricity goes out.”

Cottages A and B were unoccupied, but I’d put them Cottage C, not so much for their potential view of the lake as for my own view of them. A and B I hadn’t yet wired, but my six hidden cameras in C surveilled most every inch of that rustic interior. I switched on the bank of monitors in time to see the door to C swing open and, in the last of the day’s light, their silhouetted shapes make their entry. My mic picked up her “Mmm, cozy-warm and snug,” and his grunt of acknowledgement. When the door swung shut all was dark. My monitor too. The electricity had gone out. I hurried down to the basement and switched on the generator. It wouldn’t run the cottage lights, but my cameras and mics would function just fine.

“Oh sweetie,” she sighed. “Oh honey, honey, honey.” I ached to see what they were up to. C’mon guys, light the fucking candles, my brain mouthed. Briefly I worried they had no matches. Then one, two, three, the candles flickered on, and I saw her, naked and wondrously beautiful in the warm light. But something wasn’t quite right—her feet were off the floor.

Please Wait while image loads

It took me a moment to understand how that could be. He had her half slung over his shoulder. He was naked, too. He was immense. He was—no question about it—a magnificent ape.

I might have phoned the sheriff had there been cell signal out here or had the landline not been down for days. I might have fetched my squirrel gun. I might have fastened my antique ice skates and fled across the frozen lake. But the sight of this couple had me mesmerized. I did nothing but watch.

The ape had her in his arms but upside down now. Her legs clamped about his neck. His head was at her sex. He was feasting. From time to time his tongue slipped upward to lick her decidedly erect clitoris. With beguiling tenderness, his meaty finger stroked her engorged nipple. Her eyes squeezed tight shut, her mouth opened wide, and she howled, albeit silently, as her body and being succumbed to an obviously immense orgasm.

Please Wait while image loads

He continued to pleasure her through come after come. Eventually her body bent upward. “Bed,” she yowled. “Now!” He obliged, but on the way to the bed he snuffed each candle. Hour after hour I listened to their fuck.

With morning I was exhausted. The couple came in, looking completely refreshed. He set the key and his credit card on the counter. “Nice night?” I managed to mumble. He smiled and looked at her and she smiled back and looked at me and winked.

Please Wait while image loads

I slid the credit card back across the counter. “No charge,” I said. “And do come again.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.