T Is for Tease - Cover

T Is for Tease

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: An alphabet game sisters play. (If you have any suggestions for U, let me know.) Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Ami was going through her desk the other day and found a stack of letters from her twin sister Ami dating from the time they were separated by half a world. Ami and Mia were always challenging each other, and these letters were evidence of that. For about a month, they’d embarked on an alphabet game of the A is for Apple sort. The last letter, the one on the top of the stack, was for the letter T. Ami opened it and read it and couldn’t help smiling. She folded the single page, put it back in the envelope, and thought maybe it was time to revive the game. Hm, what could she do for U?


Hi Sis!!!

I teased Wallace so much this morning. I had put a kitchen chair in the living room and had him sit on it, naked of course. I told him he had to pretend he was tied to the chair and couldn’t move, and then I posed for him on the little rug, naked of course, showing him my butt, looking back over my shoulder and saying, “Wouldn’t you like to lick me here? Would you like to fuck me here?” Oh, I was merciless, and I might have even let my fingers touch my butt hole a bit, might have even let my pinkie finger push inside just the teeniest tiniest bit. Oh yeah, I was merciless, and I could see I was turning him on something fierce and I was turning myself on too.

Naked woman on all four on the floor showing her pussy

So then he lurches out of the chair and pounces on me and scoops me up and carries me to the bedroom and tosses me on my belly on the bed and presses his hands hard against my ass. And he pulls my ass cheeks wide and just holds me that way. He hold me open for a long long while, and oh god Ami, oh god. And then he lets my butt cheeks relax together but right away pries them apart again. He doesn’t hold me open this time, he just keeps opening me and letting me close, and I can feel my sex lips opening and I can feel my sex juices welling up and I can feel the overflowing.

And then he holds me open again, keeping me open, and the juice is running down over my clit and suddenly he pushes his tongue against my asshole and I come. Oh god do I come, Ami. I come like crazy, bucking and thrashing. But he keeps me pinned down with his big hands and his strong tongue and I’m coming and coming.

And then he fucks me. He pushes his big cock straight into my cunt, one smooth stroke deep deep deep and I’m still coming and he comes in me.

He lies on me a long time, his big cock still strong in my cunt, softening ever so slowly, and it feels so good. He feels so good.

Finally he softens enough so he slips out, and he pulls back to standing and I kneel before him and his penis is so cute that I have to suck it and I do. I taste myself on his cock. I taste and taste and he starts growing again until his cock is too big for my mouth. He pulls me up and kisses me, a full luscious kiss, and then he pushes me back on the bed and drives his cock into my cunt and fucks me and fucks me. I come again and again and he keeps fucking me and I keep coming. Oh god, Ami. Oh god oh god oh god.

I don’t know if he comes again. I don’t know anything. I’m just a puddle of cum on the bed and he’s standing there grinning at me. I can stop shaking from all the coming.

I gather myself together and I go, “Weren’t you supposed to be tied to the chair?” and he just laughs and laughs.

T is for Tease, my sweet Tia. Tag!

Your loving sister
Mia

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.