The Tiger Club - Cover

The Tiger Club

by S star W

Copyright© 2022 by S star W

Essay Sex Story: The Tiger Club is an exclusive club for men with unusual sexual appetites. This is the story of one of their parties.

Caution: This Essay Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   .

Making plans:

There was a meeting at the Tiger Club on Saturday night. They had them once every month or two. Now normally there would be only eight to ten of the members would be present at a meetings, but for this one all fifty of them would be there. That in itself was unusual especially sense there wasn’t going to be any entertainment at this one. But at this one they were going to discuss the entertainment they were planning for next month and where it would be. You see usually they would simply acquire a girl or two from out of state use them for a day or two and return to the state in which they had come from without the girls ever knowing where they had been taken or who was involved. This time would be quiet different. They would be going to the girls, which involved much more planning.

One of the high ranking members had learned of an orphanage across the state lines that had a number of girls in it. The girls ranged in age from fourteen to seventeen with the majority being fourteen or fifteen. Though they couldn’t be sure of it, they believed the girls to all be virgins. The club loved breaking in virgins, especially young ones.

The meeting started and they began to discuss their plans. The first thing they would have to do is take care of the adult women who were in charge of running the place. According to the information they had there were three of them. They debated for several hours on how best to do that. Finally it was decided that they would simply strip them, tie them up, and insert vibrators into both their pussies and assholes. The vibrators would be turned to maximum settings and taped into place to prevent them from falling out and ensure that the women got a little stimulation during, who knows they might even like it. At least it would leave them free to teach the girls what their bodies were made for.

Putting the plan in motion:

The following month the whole club gathered for action. They loaded up into seven SUV’s they had acquired for the occasion and caravanned to the orphanage. All were wearing lifelike masks that resembled famous people throughout history, most dead. The masks moved as if they were they were their actual faces but hid their true identities they also wore gloves they though they looked and felt like regular hands left no fingerprints.

They arrived at the orphanage just after dark. True to the information they had there were three adult women taking care of the girls. At first they merely observed the activity in the building for a half an hour or so. It wasn’t until they saw the women send the girls upstairs to their bedchambers that they acted. Three women were talking at the foot of the stairs when the men entered the building. It was dark in the room which allowed three of the men to sneak up behind the women and clamp their hands over the women’s mouths, preventing them from screaming. More men taped their hands behind their backs and their ankles together. They then proceeded to cut the clothes from the women’s bodies. Once they were naked vibrators were inserted into their pussies and asses. One of the women, the twenty year old, turned out to have been a virgin herself. Shame to waste a virgin opportunity that way, but oh well. The vibrators were turned to maximum and taped in place. The women almost immediately squirming around on the floor. It wasn’t clear if they were trying to get the vibrators out or just enjoying the sensation. They likely would have been screaming had the men not put tape across their mouths. The leader of the men said, “Party time,” and they headed up stairs.

Party time:

The men got up stairs and found five rooms. They divided into five groups of ten men each. The men would take turns with the girls they found in each of the rooms.

(The first room)

The leader of the group and his ten men entered the room. This room held the newest girls. There were three fourteen year olds and two fifteen year olds. They were considered the newest not because of their age but because none had been at the house more than two months.

All but one of them had been recently orphaned. The one who hadn’t been recently orphaned had been in foster care up until a few weeks ago. She had been treated badly at her last foster home, though it hadn’t progressed to sexual abuse. Her social worker had come by on a surprise inspection and found her tied down naked on the floor and the father about to try to force himself upon her. The social worker grabbed a cane that had been used to beat the girl and hit the man across the head with it. The cane hit the man just right and knocked him out. The girl was immediately removed from the house and brought here.

The door to the room wasn’t locked, none of them were by the way, so the men had easy access. For a moment the men watched the girls as they lay on their beds. There were five girls in the room so that each girl would have two men each. The men spread out around the room and paired up with the girls. The leader held out his right hand and did a silent count down lowering his fingers one by one. When the last finger fell the men covered the mouths of the girl closest to him. They tried to scream but couldn’t. They tried to fight but with two grown men for every one of them they had no chance against them. One man held his hand over her mouth while another sat on her legs and began ripping her nightgown off of her body. Soon the room was full of mostly naked girls with their apple and orange and in one case grapefruit size tits exposed for all of the men to see.

The girls were all breathing hard and knew that there was no escaping what was about to happen to them. That didn’t mean that they wouldn’t resist it however. After all how many want their first time to be like this and all of these girls were virgins.

Now that the girls were stripped to the waist the men sitting on them began ripping their panties off as well. The girls struggles gained in strength as they tried in vain to protect their virtues. The leader proved more depth at this than some of his followers. He had her panties ripped away and he was rubbing his finger up and down her bald slit as far as he could. She had her legs tightly closed trying to prevent her defloration. His partner used his knees to hold her arms out of the way and leaned down. Still holding his hand over her mouth he started sucking on one of her nipples.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.