Zack and Heidi Playtime - Cover

Zack and Heidi Playtime

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Zack and his sister Heidi move closer to family sex, spending time together in the hot tub then her room in the first 3 chapters. Chapter 5 the family travels to the nudist camp and experiences family sex with others. Heidi and Zack get closer to their parents. Chapters 6 & 7 more nudist camp experience and some action in Vietnam.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Group Sex   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Nudism  

The Glades Nudist Resort – August 2029

Thursday Morning

The gentle sweet notes from her flute led Zack to where she sat on the beach. It was still early, and most people were still sleeping behind him in their RVs or travel trailers. The cool morning air of the Florida Gulf Coast did feel nice on his cock and balls this morning, one benefit of not wearing clothes.

Zack was returning to his RV from a warm shower in the resort’s shower block when he heard the music. In one hand he carried a plastic bag with his toiletry kit and in the other a cup of coffee from the café. His beach towel was draped over his shoulder and a worn Saint-U baseball hat pulled down over his eyes. With the familiar sounds of flute music floating in the air. He changed direction heading towards the source, following along the grassy path until he saw her.

Now with the sun getting higher in the sky behind him, he stood on the grassy path for a moment watching Heidi play before he dropped down to the white sandy beach. Her chestnut hair was arranged in a loose, twisted ponytail, and she wore a t-shirt for comfort from the cool morning air. Heidi sat cross-legged on a beach blanket, back straight as she played her long silver flute while looking out over the blue waters. Zack didn’t recognize the tune she played but it was nice and very peaceful.

Heidi saw him approach across the sand, smiling at him around her flute’s lip plate while she continued to play. She nodded to a spot next to her on the blanket. He sat, enjoying her company, sipping his coffee, and watching her lovely expressive face as she played the flute, making music in the early morning calm. It didn’t take long for her music to lull him into thoughts about the night before. Last night was their first night in camp; ‘fun’ and ‘enlightening’ were the two words that came to mind as he thought about the evening.

Heidi stopped playing long enough to tell him that if he was going to sit there to make himself useful and pointed at her back. She took a sip of his coffee before returning the lip plate to her lips. Zack knelt behind her on his towel. He massaged her shoulders through her t-shirt while she played music that by the sound of the notes seemed deeply personal. The music and the rhythm of massaging her back allowed his mind to drift. He couldn’t remember the last time he felt this close to his sister. It was like they were in perfect harmony for the first time in their lives.


Zack worked for perhaps ten minutes on her back to ease some of her tightness before she stopped playing. Heidi separated her flute into two pieces before placing them in the case lying on the towel in front of her and closing the lid.

“Hold me please, and tell me what we did was okay,” she said quietly looking out at the blue waters of the gulf.

Girls and their emotions! She was shorter than he and slimmer, so he just pulled her between his outstretched legs and wrapped his arms under hers. Zack’s flaccid cock rested against her low back. They were cheek to cheek as he held her tight. Heidi placed her arms over his trapping them on her chest.

“Zack, you are supposed to talk to me, not play with my boobs.” She said as she gave him a gentle right elbow to his ribs.

“Well, I know I can talk and still cop a feel of your boobs,” he shot back as he gave her left tit a playful squeeze. “Anyway, you want me to tell you that what we did last night is normal and okay?”

“Yeah, Zack that’s what I need ... I think ... I am just feeling low this morning and maybe a little guilty ... playing music usually lifts me up ... but right now it’s a struggle. So, I’m glad you found me.” He felt her shoulders slump a little as her head rested back against his shoulder.


The Glades - Previous Evening

They had gone to dinner under a big white canopy next to the ‘party tent’. They stopped to register at a table where each ‘adult’ was given a green wristband with a barcode that allowed them full access to the dining area and later the party tent. Like everyone else, Clara got a green band and still had to wear a red thong that she was given at registration. She pouted a little, but her mom insisted. For dinner, they had the choice of various gourmet burgers ordered from a catering truck parked nearby. They put in their order and were soon seated amongst several other families at one of the many picnic tables under the canopy. Besides the burgers, beer, wine, and soft drinks were self-serve. Everyone was naked and had been given a small towel to carry and sit on.

The two families sat as a group at a long wooden trestle table. Looking around, Zack guessed there were around 150 to 200 people outside under the canopy sitting at tables or walking around socializing. He could see others walking to the tent pausing outside a small vestibule and disappearing into the air-conditioned tent. As he would have guessed in a crowd this size there were a lot of different body types from skinny teens to curvier older mothers but overall, it was a good-looking naked crowd full of boobs and cocks. Zack even spied a handful of visibly pregnant women but of course, no Ruth.

Their food was brought by a nude teen boy and girl wearing red aprons; they both knew the Van Winters and traded hugs and long kisses with them after delivering the burgers. The evening had very much the feel of the beginning of a party, in which everyone was naked and overly friendly.

Many of the women wore jewelry or other items like scarves or chokers to add a bit of fashionable flair to their looks. Danika explained over dinner that various family groups sponsored each night. The opening night was sponsored by several of the smaller families, who organized the food truck and service. They also worked with the ANF board to make sure things stayed on schedule. The Sinclair Clan is Friday evening’s host along with putting on the games on Saturday. A large contingent with German heritage would throw a beer fest tomorrow night. Danika assured Zack there was work to do on Friday if he was looking for something to do.

Danika’s father Brad shed more light on the Sinclair’s involvement by adding that this year’s meeting was the 50th anniversary since some of the Sinclair family had attended the first informal ANF meeting at a private campground in a remote part of upstate New York. Lindsay’s grandfather, Hank, had been a young boy when his parents took him along with the rest of the family to that first gathering of like-minded families. This week, a special guest, Lady Sinclair representing the head of the Clan would arrive from Scotland on Thursday.

Zack was half-listening to the conversation as he watched Katie Sinclair and her family sit down at a table nearby. She caught his eye and raised her glass of wine in his direction. He did the same. Danika was sitting across from him toying with her fries when she suddenly looked over Zack’s shoulder with a look of recognition on her face.

He smelled the familiar perfume before he felt her heavy breasts on his back as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“How are the Steeles and Van Winters doing this evening?” his sexy courtesan ‘Helen of Troy’ asked from behind him, Ms. Penelope Franks.

Zack turned his face and got a kiss on the cheek as her hands replaced her breasts, gently massaging his shoulders as she talked.

The group at the table answered with a series of ‘good’, ‘fantastic’, ‘doing well’ between bites of food and sips of beer or wine. Ms. Franks introduced herself to Heidi and Clara, who would both be students at Saint-U in September. Zack noticed that Brad Van Winter could not take his eyes off the tall, gorgeous olive-skinned beauty. Her body and old-world Mediterranean looks had that effect on most men and some women. They invited her to sit but she excused herself, letting them know she would be around if anyone needed to talk, that was her job, providing counseling for any who needed it. She winked at Zack as she left, giving him another kiss on his cheek. Danika just raised an eyebrow then went back to her food.

No one at his table carried their devices as there was nowhere to put them and taking a break from tech was considered a healthy part of the lifestyle. A large round analog clock behind the small stage told him it was 7:30 PM as a slender older blonde woman holding a tablet in her hand took to the stage. She announced that all the children who did not have green wrist bands should be taken to childcare over at the recreation room on the Glades proper. A parent would need to sign them in and please don’t forget to return for them. She laughed to herself, then said the official evening would kick off at 8’oclock.

Under the table, his sister’s hand had been resting comfortably on his leg as they sat hip to hip on the crowded bench. As the time got closer to 8 and they finished eating, Clara and Danika cleared the plates for all of them. He wanted to go see Katie, but he also wanted to keep Heidi close as he could feel she was nervous despite her ‘game face’. He really liked Katie, she was 19, fun, easy to laugh and talk with. They had been exchanging messages daily since his trip to visit her family in June. But family was first, she understood and had her sisters, brother, and parents to keep her occupied for the moment.


Beach Thursday Morning

“ ... so yeah, what my counselor, and friends like Rebekah have tried to teach me is that sex by itself should be enjoyable and fun, the only limits being those we place on ourselves and by society’s norms. We are also still human and have all the emotions that come with being male or female. So no matter our gender, we have our emotions and those are often confusing, especially at our age. To be honest, I sometimes get jealous when girls I like, fuck someone else, even though I know I shouldn’t feel that way.” He paused realizing what he was saying might not be what she needed to hear right now, and it would be easier to take her with him to see Penelope.

“I’m listening Zack,” Heidi said as she snuggled into him deeper on the sand this time making sure one of his hands stayed on top of a breast.

“I’ll tell you what, I’m seeing Penelope, sorry Ms. Franks, after lunch. Would you like to come along to talk?” he said.

“But first let me tell you what I saw last night, maybe that will help.”

“Go ahead, and yeah, I’ll go with you.”

“I saw my beautiful sister do things she had never done before and do it with style and panache. You sucked a few cocks, and for the first time you opened your legs to another guy in public, who wasn’t me or dad. Before we left you showed off your skills with women; I had never seen Danika squirt like that then you did it with our mom too. Of course, the new friend we made, Greta. I also saw the looks you and Katie’s brother Josh were giving each other when we left, moving the party to our RV.” He paused, reaching for his coffee and took a sip. He offered some to Heidi, but she shook her head, declining.

Heidi just nodded her head next to his and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

He continued with his thought, “It seems to me that you think because you are not experienced with men that you are less desired or skilled since you still have things to learn. Then you start thinking about how wrong it was because of who you fucked and sucked ... and that society says you should not enjoy acting like a slut and should not enjoy having sex with family members ... but you were great, and I love you even more this morning. I’m sure mom and dad feel the same way.” He said as she turned in his arms and he found her laying on top of him with her thin t-shirt the only thing between them.

She rested her arms on his chest so he could see her tear-streaked face, water running down her cheeks all at the same time as she tried to smile. His cock was getting hard.

“I love you and thank you,” she ran her fingers gently over his face tracing his nose and around his eyes as her silent tears continued, a few drops landing on his chest. “And hey do you think the cameras in the RV you set up recorded everything, I want to see what you did with Clara?” she said looking into his eyes.

“I love you too, and yes, I think so. The cameras are motion-activated, and mom and dad know that” he said as he moved his hands from her back to the soft skin of her ass, steadying her on top of him. She did not weigh much and felt nice. “We can watch together...” gripping her ass tighter his cock popping up behind her ass cheeks as she scooted up his chest.

They both heard the sorrowful notes from the approaching fiddle, the notes announcing the arrival of two of the Ozark girls, Katie and Sarah. They turned their heads together as Zack relaxed his grip on Heidi’s ass.

Zack looked over his sister’s shoulder at the smiling naked sisters standing a few feet from them, Sarah with her fiddle on her shoulder, Katie holding a basket and blanket, and both with a knowing grin on their faces.

“We brought breakfast and of course, ourselves!” Katie said happily as she spread her blanket on the sand next to them. She sat down folding her long legs under her as she took a closer look at Heidi’s face. A thoughtful frown appeared on Katie’s pretty face in a moment of understanding.

Seeing Heidi’s tears, Katie leaned over and placed her hand on Heidi’s face; lovingly rubbing her tear-covered cheeks. Leaning in as Heidi turned her face to hers, Katie placed a kiss on Heidi’s lips for a long moment as she lay on Zack’s chest. A sexy and powerful gesture, just what his sister needed.

Katie broke from the kiss, and she spoke some hard-earned girl wisdom to Heidi, “Tears are good and healthy, my sisters and I cry all the time after sex, sometimes during sex, it drives Josh and our dad crazy. It’s part of the deal with our lifestyle. Just so you know, my sister and I think that for your first orgy you were pretty darn good, especially with us girls. You also impressed our brother, back at our RV he could not stop talking about you Heidi,” she said with a knowing grin.

“Thank you, Katie, I needed that kiss and to hear those words!” Heidi said dropping her head to Zack’s shoulder.

“By the way, sex on the beach gets sand in all the wrong places, trust me, and it’s against the resort’s rules,” Katie said as she pointed to a nearby sign posted at the edge of the sand. Changing the subject, she turned to her basket “muffin or bagel, orange juice or coffee?”

As her sister talked, Sarah finished tuning her fiddle still standing nearby like a beautiful nude statue to bluegrass music.

Sarah spoke up almost apologetically, “I heard you playing earlier, saw you were alone, and went and got my fiddle and found Katie up. So ... let’s play, make some noise before it gets too hot.” Sarah said, ignoring the fact that Heidi was lying on top of Zack. Who had his hands on her ass and his hard cock poking up between her legs, as that was quite normal behavior in her world.

Heidi laughed in his ear, her tears dried up, and feeling better. She gave him a peck on the lips and rolled off him reaching for her flute case while giving him a good look at her delectable ass. He placed Heidi’s shoulder bag behind his head then reached for one of Katie’s slender legs. Life was good, him and three gorgeous naked girls on a beach having a musical breakfast, it did not get much better that this.


Saigon – Saturday - August 1st, 2037

Reunion

The monsoon rain beat down heavily on the roof of his hotel. Loud enough that he did not hear his sister finish her shower and enter the bedroom. He had on his VR glasses and was watching an old ‘family’ video via their private cloud server.

“What are you watching?” Heidi asked as she walked to the side of the bed where he lay.

“Us,” he said as he dimmed his glasses to better see his sister’s damp naked body next to the bed. The rooms only light came from the streetlights outside.

“Really you couldn’t find anything more interesting. Maybe the latest Game of Thrones remake?”

“Nothing quite like watching you suck a cock sis, you know that” he said, “grab your glasses with this rain we will be in for the rest of the night.”

She chose to lay her big white bath towel on the plush sofa chair near the French doors that led to his small 3rd-floor balcony. The drapes were open allowing them to see the falling rain and the rooftops of the nearby buildings.

Heidi looked great. A little taller, her breasts a little rounder, and a little wiser behind those beautiful blue eyes than the seventeen-year-old girl in the video. She used another towel to dry her wet hair as she sat down with her legs open facing him across the room. Still, after all these years, the sight of the dark curly bush between her legs could still elicit excitement in him.

“Well, it’s nice to know I have been missed,” she said looking at his cock as it slowly came to life.

“Who said you were missed?” he teased. “But seriously do you remember where we were eight years ago?”

Heidi stopped drying her hair with a smaller towel and put on her thinking face, which required her body to come to a full stop.

“Is that what you are looking at? Your cock is happy to see seventeen-year-old me!” she threw her wet towel at Zack. He batted it out of the air and onto the bed as she gave him ‘the look’ which he ignored.

“I’m happy to see, both of you.” The VR video was remarkably lifelike. Even the best VR didn’t beat his sister in the flesh, but he didn’t want to say that and stroke her ego.

“Speaking of two people, when do we meet Danika and Aunt Kate next?” She said as she walked to the windows looking in the direction of Katalin’s hotel across the rain-swept street.

“We have a full day planned tomorrow of sightseeing then finishing up at the Japanese baths owned by Hamish’s wife.” He said, “So we will see them in the morning, which leaves the rest of the night for us.”

“That sounds like fun. You better let me get some sleep though,” she said her voice teasing, playful.

“Maybe, but you know as a future soldier you should get used to going without sleep, even in the Band,” he said.

Heidi didn’t bite and changed the subject, “I liked Hamish. I’m glad you all took me to the pub for drinks. Funny of all the places in the world, you find Sinclair family connections,” she said.

“True,” he agreed, enjoying the sight of her naked ass as she stood at the window.

“Did you and Kate talk about Rose; I didn’t want to bring her up at dinner?” she asked.

Rose was Katalin’s four-year-old daughter born shortly before her second husband went missing and was subsequently declared presumed dead by England’s High Court.

“Kate said Rose is with her grandparents in Kensington, London right now.” Kensington was a very wealthy, exclusive, and posh part of London. “Kate went back to her room to call home, to speak with Rose and do some work.”

“Danika said she was doing this same this evening, calling family,” Heidi added still at the window watching the rain. Finally, she glanced his way.

Zack moved. Pushing his VR glasses up on his head as he moved to the window and Heidi. He placed his arms under hers, his arms across her full round breasts as he kissed her shoulder, nuzzling her damp chestnut curls. She gripped his arms with hers, pressing herself back into his body. Just like back on the beach eight years ago when he held her after that first night of group family sex at the Glades. Together they watched the street below, a few cars, people moving in and out of shops in the rain, otherwise quiet.

“What were you looking at in the VR, what part of that week?” she asked holding his hands to her breasts.

“Um, the party tent our first night, the Sinclair side of the tent with us.”

“Not the best quality video. What do you like about it?” She wasn’t in a hurry to move from the window watching the rain fall.

He thought for a moment remembering, “It was the first time I watched you have sex with a man that wasn’t family ... plus it was a lot of fun to be a part of ... and share the moment with our friends...”

“Yeah, that was fun and you stayed by my side the whole time,” she paused “Now please kiss my neck and tease my nipples little brother ... then take me to bed.”


The Glades Nudist Resort - August 1st 2029

As they ate dinner the slender blonde woman had made a few announcements from the small stage. Evening childcare for the younger kids was available over on the Glades proper. A reminder the first Association of Naturalist Families (ANF) business meeting was tomorrow afternoon in this spot and so on. Finally, the party tent was open now and would close at noon on Sunday. Zack had seen people going into the tent for the last hour. Hank, Danika’s grandfather made an appearance on stage and on behalf of the board of directors welcomed everyone seated in the area to the ANF annual meeting. With that, he wished everyone a good evening and walked toward the party tent.

After Hank left for the tent. The Steeles followed the Van Winters in leaving the table for the party tent. Heidi stayed by Zack’s side, holding hand as they entered the vestibule.

A busty 30something redhead with a nice smile greeted the Van Winters and was introduced as Beth, part of the organizing committee. She glanced quickly at the green bands on their wrists.

“First as a reminder once inside be kind to each other, we are all family, but basically anything goes, that’s why it’s the ‘party tent’,” Beth said, looking around at the faces of the small group making sure they each understood her.

As Beth spoke, Zack could hear through the flap behind her music and loud voices and the sounds of people having fun. He took a deep breath and glanced at Heidi who was watching Beth.

“On the table here, I have the standard pharmaceuticals we provide at no extra cost. If anyone would like a stim patch or something else go ahead, but if you do, I will scan your wrist band since we monitor your consumption levels for safety reasons. I’m also a registered nurse.”

Stim patches were a safer version of the old GHB that was now available for personal use. The patch had the effect of lowering inhibitions while heightening your senses. The men’s patch also helped with recovery allowing for more and longer erections. Zack had stayed away from them, preferring the topical creams that also heighten senses.

Heidi released his hand and stepped forward behind their mom, who along with Lindsay and Danika had a skin-tone colored patch applied to their upper back. Brad also joined the ladies, but Clara declined. Once they were scanned, Beth pointed at a basket where they could drop in their hand towels as they would not be needed in the tent.

“One last thing, since we have a new family, our tent is bi-curious friendly if any of you are interested.” She said looking at the girls and then the men.

Zack knew all the girls were comfortable with other women, so he guessed the comment was probably directed at the guys.

“I think we are all good, thank you, Beth,” Brad said as he put his arm around Danika and ushered her forward, dropping his hand to his daughter’s firm ass.

Beth reached back and pushed a flap open. They all followed Brad.

“The Sinclair’s are all off to the left and there is an open bar in the middle,” Beth said as they all entered the noisy low-lit tent while giving them one last smile. “Enjoy.”

Once Zack’s eyes adjusted to the lower light of the tent he saw a sea of naked people drinking, socializing, and most importantly of all, a few people already having sex. He noticed there were brass poles and a small platform at each corner, scattered about the room were various types of BDSM apparatus, the rest of the space being filled with comfortable couches, throw pillows, and blankets.

They followed Danika and her family. After a few steps, Zack and Heidi stopped for a moment to take it all in and collect themselves.

“I think the stim patch is already kicking in, your hand on my hip feels amazing and I don’t know, I feel looser, relaxed. Ready?” Heidi said as she turned to him.

He didn’t need a patch to loosen his inhibition, just the beer he had drank with dinner and his pretty sexy sister in front of him. Going for it, Zack bent his head to hers as she watched his face, she didn’t flinch as his lips touched hers, opening her mouth to him as their naked bodies embraced. They stood that way kissing tongues exploring, his cock pressed against her middle as he ran his hands up and down her slender back.

Heidi eventually broke the kiss and stepped out of his embrace. “Perhaps we should go find the others so you can find someone to bury that little guy in,” she teased as she briefly ran her fingers over his cock.

Her sudden push back was okay with him, he wasn’t ready, and he knew she wasn’t going to have sex with him even if her inhibitions were dropping away fast.

“Who would you suggest first?” he said in partial jest as they both started toward the large group of Sinclairs.

They came to a stop beside several low couches that held a couple of dozen or so people. Katie’s family was there along with several other families Zack had only briefly met throughout the day. A young dark-haired girl in a red thong took the short steps up to the platform with the brass pole, which stood about four feet off the ground. When she turned to face her extended family, he recognized cute little Jenny who he had last seen in May. Her eyes passed over him, stopped, came back and they smiled at each other before she started to sway against the pole to the beat of the music.

Heidi looked at the group then turned to whisper in his ear, as she placed a hand on his chest, a finger toying with his nipples. He nodded his approval after hearing her whispered suggestion.

“And me?” she said.

Choosing wasn’t hard but it wasn’t easy either. “You go ask her and I’ll go ask him, then we will find a spot.”

Zack watched Heidi step over and around members of the Sinclair family as hands reached out for her body, touching her ass, her thigh even fondling one of her tits as she adroitly moved through while making polite small talk. It was not long until she was standing with two of the Branson girls, Katie, Sarah, and their pretty mom, Emily. Zack went over to Brad, who had an arm around his daughter Danika with one hand on a big tit the other on her ass her as they stood talking with another woman.

Brad and Danika saw him approach. “What’s up Zack?” Brad said casually as he fondled his daughter’s breast in front of him. Danika leaned back into her dad, pressing her strawberry blonde head into his chest, and smiled. If he had to guess, her stim patch was kicking in hard.

Seeing all the kissing and touching and couples having sex around him reminded him of the anything-goes warning. He listened to his inner primal desires and reached out for his friend’s chest and the wide flat nipple capped boob that was not being squeezed by her dad’s hand. Zack squeezed the firm tit for a moment, testing its weight as she looked at him. She did nothing but watch his hand and look at his hard cock. He had come for one of them but why not two?

“Umm Brad, can I invite you both over to a couch with me and Heidi?” he asked. Brad didn’t react for a moment, instead just watching Jenny move her small hips around the brass pole, then smiled, perhaps mentally agreeing to what Zack was suggesting. Looking around he pointed to a couch that had just become free.

“We would love to,” he said releasing his grip on his daughter. Free of her father, Danika slipped her hand into Zack’s as they followed her dad to the couch.

Zack saw Heidi had been successful and was heading for the same open couch, followed by his first partner for the evening.

Soon the five of them were on a low, deep, cloth-covered couch. Zack sat on one end with his new partner, Emily. Danika’s Aunt Emily was blonde and willowy with nice curves and sags that came with bearing four children. She rested comfortably against Zack their faces nearly level, resting a hand on his hard young cock. Emily was in her late 30s and spoke to him with the soft distinctive accent of her native West Virginia. On the other end of the couch, Heidi sat with Brad who had his arms around her, hands already cupping her round perky breasts. Danika was in the middle of the couch leaning back against Heidi who was gently massaging her shoulders.

At this point Zack was at a bit of a loss, not sure how to get started, he wasn’t exactly experienced in the art of the orgy. It was Danika who got things started. As he and Emily got acquainted with small talk, he admired Danika’s athletic, firm body with her big Ds, small pert nose, and strawberry blonde hair pulled into a tight ponytail. Her innate shyness was replaced by boldness now. Danika sat up on her seat and onto her hands and knees, her heavy breasts swaying like udders, presenting her ass to her Aunt Emily. At the same time, Danika pushed Heidi’s legs apart. Danika dropped her face closer to Heidi’s dark curly bush as she stuck a finger into the moist pubic hair. Emily knew what to do with Danika’s ass leaning forward placing her mouth between her ass cheeks as Emily grasped the pale white cheeks pulling them apart. Zack brought his hands up and began to fondle Emily’s small breasts as he watched the scene play out. Both of Brad’s hands were on Heidi’s round perky breasts while he pushed aside her chestnut hair to kiss her neck. Heidi’s eyes were wide open as her body was assaulted, taking it. Her gorgeous blue eyes, even in the low light found Zack’s and they held a long gaze; she bit her lower lip as Brock got more aggressive with his mouth and hands pulling at her breasts and biting the soft flesh of her neck. Heidi’s response was to place her hands on Danika’s shoulders as the other girl’s right hand fingered her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.