Zack and Heidi Playtime - Cover

Zack and Heidi Playtime

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Zack and his sister Heidi move closer to family sex, spending time together in the hot tub then her room in the first 3 chapters. Chapter 5 the family travels to the nudist camp and experiences family sex with others. Heidi and Zack get closer to their parents. Chapters 6 & 7 more nudist camp experience and some action in Vietnam.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Group Sex   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Nudism  

Saigon, Vietnam – End of July 2037
Family

Once again after a couple of days in the field, Zack found himself at the end of the long oak bar in the Old Edenborough Pub. Again, moving the heavy glass tumbler holding expensive single malt around the bar top lost in thought. On this Wednesday night, his bartender was a young, blonde Ukrainian who introduced herself as Sasha. She had a nice firm ass wrapped in black shorts that looked like they were painted on, and a white halter top a size too small for her perky girls. Sasha was nice to look at and aside from an occasional glance his way she left him to his thoughts. He was sure there was a story behind how she came to be tending bar in Saigon, he would save it for later.

Zack had to take a ‘rain check’ on Sunday dinner with the Sinclair’s. He did spend an hour naked in the baths, getting to know young teenage Emily a little better. Afterwards he went to the Studies Group office near the airport to start reviewing another mission plan. Danika had said she could stay for dinner but also made it clear she had an early morning and would not be staying late. The Sento or bathhouse was very nice, and it turned out owned and run by Ai, Hamish’s wife.

The mission had been basically planned for him by his two senior NCOs by the time he got to the office Sunday evening. On the face of it just a simple on the ground bomb damage assessment of Friday’s airstrike with a twist. The twist coming via the Special Activities Group from the Agency. A couple of Agency paramilitary officers and their ‘package’ were the real reason for the mission.

Going on seven months in Vietnam this would be one of the stranger missions, putting the Chinese officer they captured on Friday back where they found him in Laos. 1st Lieutenant Steele’s job was OIC of the small American-only patrol that handled the mission. They were dropped off by two American Blackhawk helicopters in the early morning light after flying straight from a US Army Special Forces base near the border. They landed right on top of the half a dozen bomb craters left by the Air Force’s attack.

His patrol included several heavily armed 5th Special Forces soldiers who looked around while making no attempt to conceal their presence. The two CIA guys and their prisoner had disappeared into the jungle. His team collected a few pieces of intelligence and took videos of body parts and other evidence, all that was left of the small jungle NVC compound. After 30 minutes the helicopters picked them up, and they all returned across the border minus the Chinese officer. Zack was not given any details by the CIA but assumed the officer now belonged to the Agency body and soul and they were putting him back in circulation. Hoping his cover story of escaping the bombing would hold up. Only time would tell, and Zack would never know.

Zack was on his own tonight. Danika was up north again at Cam Ranh Bay Naval Base. She had been assigned to work with the Vietnamese Navy to get two of their older Russian-built Kilo attack submarines back in service. Seeing Ai or Alice as she said they could call her at the baths on Sunday had stirred up memories from eight years ago. Mostly pleasant of that short week in Florida during the summer of ‘29. He thought of Heidi, his sister, how they had found common ground and deepened their relationship, starting the very first night with a little help from family and friends.


The Glades Nudist Resort- Wednesday First Day of August 2029
Heidi

“Zack let’s do this together. Keep me close would you, I’m not like you.” Heidi suddenly said from the camp chair next to him.

“What do you mean? We’re a lot alike.” Zack said a bit confused by her sudden outburst.

It was hard to see her eyes behind her dark sunglasses to read any meaning in them. So, he played along hoping to catch up with her thinking.

“Well, it’s the stuff with guys. You know I only had the one relationship with the older man in Vienna plus messing around a bit at party’s mom took me to in the last few months before we came home.” She said in a quiet, unsure voice.

“Let me understand. You are afraid that you don’t have the experience with sex like the other girls here, like Danika or her cousins Katie and Sarah is that what you are worried about?” He kept his face neutral, understanding how fragile Heidi’s self-esteem was at that moment.

She put her hand on his leg near his cock. Her touch was cool from the cold glass of tea. “What we did together in the last week was great in getting me ready, but I’m just feeling like I’m going to drown. Most everyone here has been having sex with their families for years, but not us. I know I’m being silly just stay by me at least for tonight, promise.”

His time with Melisa and Madam Franks had given him a lot of new insight into how a girl’s head worked. Heidi needed to say what she said. Zack should shut up and just agree with her ask.

“Yes of course, I will be with you and you will be with me. It will be fun,” he took her hand in his and squeezed. If they were inside the RV instead of sitting outside underneath the awning in public, he might have put her hand on his junk.

“Thanks! Now don’t get me wrong, women I’m fine with. That’s one thing I learned from mom and her lover in Vienna was how to please another girl,” she said with a wicked smile before taking a sip of iced tea and releasing his hand.

“Yeah, from what you told me about Vienna, which by the way you still owe me some stories about you and mom, your dildo Fred was your biggest most reliable cock.”

“Yeah. My dildo is nice, but...” she suddenly laughed at herself.

“What so funny?” her sudden outburst caught him off guard.

“I just realized I forgot ‘Fred’ back in Nashville, guess I’ll have to improvise for the next five days,” she laughed again turning her eyes to the nude people walking by on the wide grassy path between the RVs.

“I think I can help with that...” he said lifting his own iced tea to his lips as he watched an attractive naked 20something pregnant woman walk by. Seeing her big sexy belly, he was reminded of Ruth who was at home too close to giving birth to be here this weekend.

For the moment Heidi’s nerves dealt with, they were quiet both watching naked people walk by and enjoying the shared social nudity of the resort.

They sat nude on a couple of camp chairs under the awning of their RV as the sun sank in the west. It was still hot and humid out and both continued to drink their iced tea. Their parents were still inside the RV getting ready to go visiting, with Danika and her family as their guides. Their big, rented class A recreational vehicle was one of the dozens parked in rows of half-circles on a flat grassy area just up from the white sandy beach and next to the larger Glades Nudist Resort’s facilities. At the base of the half-circle facing the beach was a large tent, of the type often associated with beer fests back in Germany.

Zack placed his right hand on Heidi’s knee, squeezing it for a moment. “I’ve got your back sis. Seriously I do.” He meant it. The last week of sexual play at the house before they left for the trip had drawn them both closer and deepened his love and admiration for his older sister.

She gave him a nice smile as she sipped her drink behind her dark sunglasses, both watching the sky change colors and the naked people strolling casually by.


“Hey there,” Danika said as she walked up followed by her parents Lindsay and Brad along with her copper-headed younger sister Clara. Danika immediately dropped into an open camp chair next to Zack.

Danika looked good, her pretty smile, and big pink tipped conical D’s swaying gently back and forth leading the way to the RV. Drawing admiring glances and smiles from other campers sitting by their RVs and trailers.

“Welcome to our camp, help yourself to a glass,” he said pointing to a pitcher of iced tea on a small folding table.

His parents invited Danika’s parents into the RV, which had its pop-out sides extended, creating a nice air-conditioned sitting area. Clara stayed with them outside and poured glasses of iced tea for herself and her sister. Her breasts were growing; still, just puffy pink nippled mounds but fit nicely on her small athletic body.

Danika sized him and Heidi up, perhaps noticing the nervous look on Heidi’s face. She explained that it was customary on the first night that the families who gathered for the annual meeting of the Association of Naturalist Families would spend time in the party tent then visit friends and family at their RVs or travel trailers.

Afterward, it was usually a casual, low-stress evening of sex. She also reminded them that most families came together to meet other families who shared the same values and would be looking to make new friends.

The Sinclairs were one of the larger family groups here this week. The Steele family had been given a spot in the Sinclair group’s area. As they sat outside, people walking by who knew Danika and Clara said hello to them, sometimes stopping to be introduced to Zack and Heidi. There was a nice mix of kids, teens, and adults walking around naked and enjoying the social nudity. The camp had a restless fun party feel, the gentle hum from a large generator, music playing over by the party tent, laughter, and loud voices from trailers along with the smells from food on outdoor grills.

He knew Katie and her family’s big bus-like RV was parked nearby and he planned to take his sister to meet them.

“Zack, come inside and bring the girls,” his mom said as she poked her head out the RV door.

Once inside he saw that their parents sat on a couple of leather couches in the sun-lit pop-out living area, cups of wine in hand. The sliding door to the rear master bedroom and queen bed stood open. A couple of bottles of chilled white wine were open on the countertop along with four half-full plastic cups. They left their glasses of iced tea in the sink, and each took a cup, even young Clara, who for the moment was sans a red thong. The four of them then stood waiting.

Julia stood up from her place next to Brock. “Brock and I would like to thank and raise a glass to the Van Winter’s, for making our visit possible and inviting us to participate alongside the Sinclair family.” She looked around the small space at Brad and Lindsay who raised their cups, then her gaze passed over the teens.

“To family,” Julia said. “To family,” everyone else said in unison before taking a drink of their wine.

Zack agreed with the sentiments of the toast and looking around the room he was happy to be standing here, anticipating what might be next as he drank the last of his wine. Next to him Heidi gave him a tight smile and tossed back the last of her drink.

Julia sat down and Lindsay stood and spoke for the parents, “Before we head over to the party tent for dinner. We thought we should start things off together, with our small group,” she paused, took a sip of wine, looking at the teens, “by having you girls suck the guy’s cocks,” she said matter of fact. Julia nodded her head from her seat next to Brock.

Heidi looked at Zack for a moment taking the news in, then at her mom, “So umm who decides who does who?”

Zack assumed she was doing the math and knew the chances were good she’d be sucking his or their dad’s cock in front of everyone. He placed his left arm around her slender waist pulling her hip to his and got a grateful look in return.

“Honey, you will pick a card, is how,” Julia said.

The two mothers stood and went and sat on the end of the queen-sized bed leaving Brock and Brad each sitting alone for the moment. Julia was rifling through a deck of playing cards pulling out cards as she sat on the bed.

From her seat next to Lindsay his mom now held up six playing cards which she turned so they could see the faces of two Kings, two Queens, and two Jokers. Julia stood and handed Zack and the dads a card face down, he peeked and saw he got the black Joker. Julia mixed up the remaining three cards and fanned them out to the girls.

“Now don’t reveal just yet,” she cautioned while smiling at the three girls who moved to stand in the middle of the small space.

To make more room for what was about to happen Zack moved back toward the side door and sat in a comfortable captains’ chair that swiveled. His dad sat by himself on Zack’s left and Brad on a couch to the right. The two moms shared the end of the bed facing Zack.

Julia called Danika’s name to go first. Taking a step, she didn’t take much time just pulling the middle card and holding it between her breasts. Clara went next and then Heidi. His sister even in her two steps made a show of it, shoulders back perky round pink-tipped breasts thrust forward, a little sway of her tight ass as she took the last card from her mom.

The three girls stood in a tight line their backs to the kitchenette.

“Gentlemen show us your cards please,” Lindsay said.

Zack turned his card revealing his Joker, which got a smile from his sister, who was the family jokester. Brad was King and his dad Brock the Queen.

“Who would like to go first?” Julia said to the teens.

Clara boldly took a step forward, paused so everyone was looking at her cute little body, and showed her card, the red Joker. Seeing his, she smiled widely at him and moved to his chair.

“Hi,” she said sweety, rising on her toes and opening her arms to him.

“Hi, sexy.” Clara was a full head shorter than him, so he was pulling her up into his arms as their lips met. They kissed open-mouthed while he held her against his body as everyone else watched silently. She’d sucked his cock back in May while Zack lay with her mom, so they weren’t strangers.

“Ah-um” a throat cleared “Very nice Zack but let’s finish and do this as family,” Lindsay said her voice rising.

They stopped kissing and Zack turned Clara to face the room. He placed his hands on her slender shoulders squeezing her tense back muscles as her small right hand reached back between them for his cock.

He was watching Heidi as she slipped into her protective ‘show off’ shell. One thing he learned about his sister when she went all exhibitionist was that it was a form of protection. She was actually very insecure about her looks and lack of sexual experience. Putting on a ‘show’ was her armor. Now she was exaggerating her facial expressions and using her body to draw attention to her sex, including her dark wild bush that had Brad’s attention.

Danika stood quietly next to her. Blonde and pretty, her pale athletic body already showing signs of sunburn on her shoulders, and face after only a few hours in the sun.

The two girls looked at each other nodded and turned their cards simultaneously.

Both fathers got their own daughters. They were both grinning from their seats as they stood to greet their daughters.

Zack was watching his sister’s face; she smiled her perfect smile at their dad but he could see in her posture she was nervous. Clara’s hand found Zack’s stiff cock drawing his attention away from his sister for a moment. She tried to turn but he kept her looking at their parents and sisters.

He spoke quietly in her ear “Let’s watch for a second.” He moved his right hand to her chest and used his fingers to toy with her nipple, teasing her.

Both men reached a hand out to their daughters.

Heidi just had to turn to her left. Danika took three steps before accepting her dad’s hand, his cock already at half-mast.

The room was quiet, holding its collective breath waiting for the incestuous oral sex to begin. Zack had seen Danika with her father before, so he was focused more on his sister and dad. Their parents had become quite the voyeurs watching them play almost nightly on the back deck or in her room. As far as Zack knew, Brock had done little more than what had happened that first night in the hot tub.

Zack watched with mild fascination as Heidi stood in front of their dad, her dark hair like her mom’s held up in a tight braid, her arms down at her sides staring at their father’s stiffing cock. At nearly 5’2” she was much shorter than her dad. Brock smiled and reached his hands to his daughter’s head and tilted her head back so she could see his handsome face.

In a quiet voice, Brock spoke “I love you, Heidi.” Then he let go of her head.

He was just getting started. Brock cupped one round perky breast with his right hand then teased her small pink nipple with thumb and finger. Heidi just looked at her dad’s hand while pushing out her round perky breasts. She managed a quick glance over at her brother as their dad played with her body.

Zack tried to smile back as he thought he saw a knee wobble as she fought for composure.

Again, with his other hand, Brock toyed with her left breast, daughter, and father now locking eyes, Heidi briefly biting her lip, holding her composure, her hands in little white-knuckled fists.

The scene was almost too powerful for Zack. Father and beautiful daughter, Heidi reached her right hand out for her dad’s long stiff cock, tentatively wrapping her fingers around the shaft as they stood inches apart. Zack looked away, to Danika.

Danika and her dad had not bothered with as much foreplay, and she was on her knees in front of him. Brad’s hands resting on the top of her head, she already had her mouth on his knob, a hand on his hairy balls.

Both mothers were sitting side-by-side with their legs spread wide, each with a hand between their legs, fingers rubbing over their clits.

Clara was getting restless, so he let her go. She knew what to do, quickly dropping to her knees, she began to work his cock with her hand and wet lips. Zack loved her coppery straight red hair, even more so when her head was on his dick.

Next, he looked back at his sister who was now on her knees in front of their dad. Heidi was using both hands on their dad’s shaft and balls. She spit, un-lady-like on the head to lube him. Brock kept one hand on her head, with his other he bent and briefly fondled her right breast again. Heidi didn’t react to the hand on her tit, remaining focused on the cock.

Clara’s mouth was already taking Zack’s, wasting no time in an effort to catch up with the other girls. He started to rock his hips enjoying the warmth while he watched the show. His father and sister got more intense as she ran her tongue along his shaft. In front of him, both mothers had exchanged hand positions and were playing in the other’s pussy as they lay back on the bed, relentlessly moving towards orgasm while watching their daughters’ performance. Danika had her father’s cock in her face rocking her mouth back and forth along the shaft while her left hand massaged his balls and the other on a thigh for support. Zack saw a shared look of satisfaction pass across the space between the two fathers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.