Zack and Heidi Playtime - Cover

Zack and Heidi Playtime

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Zack and his sister Heidi move closer to family sex, spending time together in the hot tub then her room in the first 3 chapters. Chapter 5 the family travels to the nudist camp and experiences family sex with others. Heidi and Zack get closer to their parents. Chapters 6 & 7 more nudist camp experience and some action in Vietnam.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Group Sex   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Nudism  

Saigon, Vietnam – 2037
LT Steele

Maybe it was watching Heidi playing her flute, naked on the bed with her legs crossed that brought back the memories of their first time together. Or it was having Danika with him in Saigon since the two girls were intertwined in his memories that special July eight years ago. Zack had been thinking about his sister and the summer that changed their relationship when he returned Heidi’s call.

1st Lieutenant Steele sat poolside at a small metal table in the warm evening air at his hotel in downtown Saigon, not far from the Saigon River. The Army-Navy transient officer’s hotel his home for the next six months. The afternoon rains had passed through earlier, cutting into the July heat somewhat. He watched Heidi on a small virtual screen projected from his device which sat on the table next to the remains of his dinner. As he watched the video call, the sounds of his sister’s melodious flute playing Stars and Stripes Forever came to him through the small earbuds. Heidi finished playing and smiled into the camera. She was a beautiful slender brunette with eternally youthful looks, just like their mom Julia. Heidi’s chestnut curls rested lightly on her narrow shoulders framing her expressive blue eyes and pink lips puckered from the long piece. For a moment, she held her shiny flute in the classic pose of hands up elbows bent as her fingers worked the keys the lip plate near her lips. In that pose and camera angle, Zack had a nice view of her firm round pink-tipped breasts down to her slender waist.

Early evening for him was early morning for her on the East Coast of the United States. She was good, very good, and now sharing her audition piece, Stars and Stripes Forever with him. Seeking her brother’s approval.

“So, Zack what do you think? The Army makes everyone trying out for flute perform this piece at the audition, so I need to nail it,” she said, dropping her flute slightly as she waited for his words of affirmation.

“What I think is, are you sure you want to join the US Army Band program? The piece you played sounds great on that fluty thing,” he knew it was a piccolo flute, but his ignorance of her craft was an ongoing joke between them.

Before answering, Heidi gave him a look that said, ‘f-off and I love you’ at the same time.

“Me too, I was not sure at first, but the Army would be a steady gig and they have great musicians. But first, my audition this afternoon here in DC, then I wait.” She said as she sat the piccolo next to her on the hotel bed while leaning back from her device’s camera. Knowing full well, she was giving Zack a good look at her naked body. He was not a stranger to her nude body and all its secrets, but it was always nice to see her. Heidi was only a year older than him, she looked 20 not 25, taking after their mother who never looked her age.

“I know you will do great sis, that was wonderful, I felt it in my soul.” She was good, but all the years of schooling and dedication had not paid off yet. Nashville ‘music city’ was competitive as ever but there was not a lot of demand for classically trained flute players. Heidi was working part-time at Pegasus Group Headquarters, playing weekend gigs at Madam Franks Salon’s all the while looking for a breakthrough music opportunity. Until their dad suggested the Army Band as a better opportunity to utilize her skills.

She took up the small flute, playing with its keys while holding it over her lap. Zack could see her ‘trademark’ unruly dark bush of pubes between her smooth tan legs. He decided to tease her, again.

“You ever going trim that jungle?” he joked as he took a swig from his sweating beer bottle. All she could see was his face and his gray workout shirt. Not the growing erection in his gym shorts as he sat by the pool and thought about the first time he got to play with her bush. Eight years ago, already.

She spoke up, “Hey as I remember my bushy pubes have never bothered you, and yes I do trim, just not the buzz cut that most girls like these days. All these natural oils and all the hair keep my girl parts in good order, you should know that.” She teased him dropping the tip of her expensive piccolo dangerously close to her pubes as she teased him.


Steele home: Nashville – 2029
Zack and Heidi

Before Zack could follow Heidi into her bedroom, she turned to block the doorway and raised two fingers.

“Give me two minutes, then come on in. Bring your lotion when you do,” she smiled at him, still wrapped in her towel as she slowly closed the door in his face.

His towel was on the hallway floor behind him. He picked it up, and used the bathroom, leaving his towel there. He found his special lotion in his room and was at his sister’s door 3 minutes later.

Knocking quietly twice, he opened the door.

Heidi was sitting naked on the edge of her bed with one leg crossed over the other and her hands working her dark hair into a loose braid behind her head.

“Almost ready,” she smiled again almost apologetically as her fingers finished her braid.

Zack looked around the room. Her music stand with flute and sheet music stood in front of the large window looking out over the backyard. The desk and chair and long dresser were along the wall under a skylight. Her pillow-covered bed with pink sheets and a light white summer comforter opposite the window.

“Ready?” his sister said. With voice commands, she dimmed the room’s lights to near darkness then turned on the reading lamp by her bed, giving the space around the bed a soft white glow. Next, she started a soft classical music playlist to play quietly in the background from speakers mounted at all four corners of the room.

Zack took a deep breath and walked over to Heidi, who sat with her feet barely touching the floor, hands resting in her lap.

He handed her his lotion which she placed on the table by the lamp. Zack was thinking how pretty Heidi was that he was lucky to have her as a sister when she surprised him by standing up. She was just a little shorter than him, slender and small-breasted. They stood chest to chest perhaps a foot apart. He wanted to touch her, to be touched by her. She obliged, reaching out her hand.

Her small hand felt nice on his hairless chest as she rested it on his breast. She touched him lightly with the palm of her left hand, then seeing he wanted to speak put a finger on his lips, shushing him then dropped her hand back to his chest over his heart and held in there. They both breathed deeply. She closed her blue eyes and Zack did the same, his hands hanging loosely at his side.

They stood that way; her hand on his chest, eyes closed, slowly breathing, his cock at half-mast between their bodies. Over the quietly playing music, they heard the loud muffled voice of their mom before going quiet again. Zack smiled, assuming his sister did too.

Zack surrendered himself to his sister’s lead, relaxing, letting go of any thoughts of control. With her left palm still on his chest, her right hand took his left hand, placing it on her small firm breast. He could feel her heart beating, rapid like his as they both breathed in again. She left his hand over her breast with her small nipple stiff under his palm.

The next feeling was of fingertips brushing along the top of his now stiff cock. Fingers walked through his trimmed pubic hair, over and under, exploring his sensitive area. Gently her fingers lifted his ball sack, weighing his balls, her fingers dangerously close to the tender skin of his taint. It took all his control not to jerk away as a finger explored closer along the lower crack of his ass, before pulling back. Again fingers over the tip of his cock tracing its length, now leaking the first of his pre-cum. Done with his cock, she brought her hand alongside the other on his chest.

Her wet lips on his chest he took as a signal. Heidi kissed his nipple then drew her head back. His eyes were still closed but he didn’t need them as she took his right hand and placed it just above her unruly patch of pubic hair. In his mind, he could see her. Firm, round, pink-tipped breasts, dark pubes on her coltish frame, chestnut hair in a thick braid. She was beautiful.

Zack’s fingers returned to the soft pubes that he had played with in the water. As his index finger traced down the line of her lips through her hair, he discovered that she was wet to his touch. He felt her shiver as he pushed first one, then two, then three fingers into her wet cunt, he could feel her firm ass clenching as she stood a little taller on the balls of her feet. Then like she had done with his cock, he pulled back his hand as she settled back down. Instead of going lower under her vulva, he reached around squeezing her firm ass, feeling her muscles, then his finger found the other hole.

He wanted to open his eyes to see her face, but he stayed with her game. He pressed the middle finger of his right hand on her tight sphincter. She went up on her toes and he felt her breathing stop until he pulled out after just pressing his fingertip in. He dropped his hand to her hip and left it resting there. Her head came to rest on his chest.

“Hand or mouth?” she said quietly as she traced her left hand down his ribs to his belly. He jerked, ticklish at her touch then her finger moved onto the tender skin at his groin, lightly running her fingernails over his skin as she asked her question.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.