Zack and Heidi Playtime - Cover

Zack and Heidi Playtime

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Zack and his sister Heidi move closer to family sex, spending time together in the hot tub then her room in the first 3 chapters. Chapter 5 the family travels to the nudist camp and experiences family sex with others. Heidi and Zack get closer to their parents. Chapters 6 & 7 more nudist camp experience and some action in Vietnam.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Group Sex   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Nudism  

Brock

Brock was a bit annoyed when Julia elbowed him in the middle of Charlie ‘Country’ Wilks’s first set at the Opry. At his look, she had simply whispered they needed to head home, now! They were in VIP seats in the mezzanine near the front so exiting quietly was not simple. At a commercial break, they made their exit. When they were outside Julia showed him the home security feed of the back deck on her device. Both of their kids were in the Jacuzzi together shoulder to shoulder with VR glasses on. That, coupled with a text from Heidi, which he read, suggesting they come home early was why they were heading home now. Julia had sat her device on the console where they could both watch the feed as he drove. There was no sound with the video, it didn’t matter as they could see their kids were not talking much.

He and Julia had long talks over the last few days about the ‘nudist resort’ invite from the Van Winters, that involved a large gathering of ‘incestuous friendly’ families and what could happen if they went. Brock even brought in Ms. Franks, a trained counselor, seeking her advice on a video call. Julia and Heidi have been sexually active together for several months now. That was obvious by the way the two acted in front of Zack. His wife also had a girlfriend who she was serious about back in Vienna. And he had Eva. But he still deeply loved his beautiful, charming wife. Under the circumstances, opening up their relationship had been the best option for them, allowing each to grow. But now they needed to focus on family. Julia and Heidi had lunch with Lindsay and Danika today to talk about family sex to see if it could be part of their plan.

Now pulling up to the house they saw on the video feed that their kids had floated out into the middle of the Jacuzzi. Brock followed his wife’s shapely ass as they walked quietly through the house. Along the way to the Jacuzzi, he dropped his suit coat and tie on the couch. Julia discarded her shoes and retained her simple but elegant blue sleeveless dress, her dark hair falling in waves around her shoulders.

They found their kids holding each other quietly, heads together in the center of the hot tub.

Brock stood back while Julie squatted at the edge of the tub and dipped her fingers in the water.

“Come on Brock the water feels nice. Let’s join the kids,” she paused then looked at them, “You don’t mind if we join you?”

Brock was already unbuttoning his shirt and kicking off his shoes.


Zack and Heidi

Heidi had kissed him. A gentle, almost chaste kiss on the lips as they floated in each other’s arms. Then they did what they hadn’t done in a while, just talked. She asked questions about Rebekah which he was trying to answer when he saw his parents. He saw a knowing smile on his sister’s face. Zack was surprised, they should have been gone another two hours at least.

Now he sat back on his seat one arm around his sister the other in her lap under the water toying with her pubic hairs. Across from them, his parents sat naked just like them with his mother in his father’s arms.

Heidi, taking on her older sister role spoke for them both. They both wanted to go to the ‘nudist resort’ with the other families. They were both figuring out their relationship when it came to sex but were comfortable with ‘sexual play’ was the delicate way Heidi phrased it.

His mother Julia spoke for her and Brock. They were both glad and felt the resort was a good place to see if the lifestyle that the Van Winter family enjoyed would be a good fit for their family. All of them agreed that the idea of ‘family sex’ was an idea they wanted to explore together but they were each still working on their feelings.

Heidi suggested a simple solution a ‘safe sex space’ where they could all experiment. In the time they had before leaving for Florida, the patio area was a place where things could happen freely. The place to find their ‘boundaries’ if they had any, before getting with the larger group at the resort.

Zack was not sure what she meant by ‘safe space’ but his cock was hard again, at the idea.

His mom and dad agreed and clarified that no one yet was ready for intercourse, they would leave that for the resort if it were to happen. He and Heidi agreed. They all relaxed, enjoying the company and warm water in the Jacuzzi. His dad jumped out of the water and went to the fridge to fetch four bottles of imported German lager from the famous Hofbrau in Munich. Tops opened, he handed one to each of them before returning to the hot water.

His mom smiled when she saw the bottles and Zack knew she was going to mention her great grandfather.

Julia raised her bottle to her kids and touched her husband’s bottle, “To my great grandfather Hans who survived the great war, then the second, a witness to history, a survivor. May he rest in peace,” they all drank, then as a family became thoughtful.

Zack knew Hans’s story as it was passed down inside their family. In 1923 he had been at the infamous ‘beer hall putsch’ in Munich. He had been in the beer hall for the political speeches when Hitler and his followers stormed in, starting his failed putsch with a rousing speech under the barrel of a machine gun. So anytime his mom was given a Bavarian beer she often toasted to Hans who had a very murky history of his own, but one she was proud of.

Julia then turned to ‘Fred’, Heidi’s toy that was still by the side of the tub.

“I don’t think it’s too soon to try out this ‘safe space’ do you, Heidi?” Julia continued not waiting for a reply as she held the curved ribbed dildo, “Heidi how about you let your father help you with your toy while Zack can sit with me.”

His heart suddenly was beating faster as he took a long pull on the cold lager. Zack was not sure what made his pulse race; the idea of Heidi and his dad or sitting in his mom’s naked lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.