Zack and Heidi Playtime - Cover

Zack and Heidi Playtime

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Zack and his sister Heidi move closer to family sex, spending time together in the hot tub then her room in the first 3 chapters. Chapter 5 the family travels to the nudist camp and experiences family sex with others. Heidi and Zack get closer to their parents. Chapters 6 & 7 more nudist camp experience and some action in Vietnam.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Group Sex   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Nudism  

Note, this is not a standalone story, having read the epilog in the previous story Zack and Danika Family Sex Date, will help you understand and enjoy this story.

Zack and Heidi

Zack lay back against the Jacuzzi’s jet, enjoying the massage on his lower back. He was sore from a long afternoon of playing slow-pitch softball at Saint U. The boy’s JV and Varsity team played a pickup game with the girls’ softball teams. It was mixed teams of girls and guys and a lot of fun, but the long game left him seeking out the hot tub on Saturday night. Now with his VR glasses on, he lay back watching ‘family videos’ Danika provided.

It was dark out on the patio with the lights left off. The only light was coming from below the rolling water and bubbles in the tub. His sister Heidi was upstairs in her room. Their parents were out together at the Opry to see Charlie Wilks perform for the evening. For once he did not have a date, which was fine. He was lost in his thoughts as he watched Katie suck a cock in the VR video.

His VR glasses, simple oversized wrap-around glasses, wirelessly connected to his device sitting behind him on the patio table. After a little prodding, Danika checked with her dad and gave him an access code to her extended family’s private cloud server that held the family video files and other data. Being newly promoted to VP at Pegasus, Brad was in a good mood evidently or had another motive.

So here he sat lost in his thoughts while searching through files on the family’s private server at the same time trying to figure out what the heck was going on with his life. He wasn’t thinking about Rebekah who was back in Israel for the summer or Danika who he saw daily at Pegasus where they did their internships. Or Olivia who was still a regular Friday night date and overnight guest. Not even the wonderful 16th birthday threesome he had with Hannah and Olivia was enough to hold his thoughts. It was the sweet girls from Missouri that were on his mind, Katie, Sarah, and young Sophia.

Leaning back against the water jet as he opened the virtual search menu and used his fingers to enter in search parameters such as a name, age, or even type of sex acts he wished to view. Under each family member’s profile, there was a list of video files that included names of partners, sex acts, dates, and other taggable information. Even Zack, who was just a one-time guest, had a short, detailed file. But now his focus was on Katie and Sarah. He had visited them for a weekend in the middle of June, taking a short flight over from Nashville to Branson. They were a nice family to spend time with. To the outside world very conservative God-loving people but behind the closed doors of their big family home set on 10 acres, they were much more hedonistic.

In Katie’s profile, he found flies going back several years detailing session by session the now nineteen-year-old blonde beauty’s time in the family orgies. Starting from when she was a young no-sex ‘red thong’ girl until May of this year when he first met her. He stopped on a random file and opened it. Younger, with shorter blonde hair and smaller breasts, she was in family group action on her back, not wearing a red thong. Hank, her grandfather, placed his big ball sack on her face, which being the kind girl she was, she went to work on with her mouth while another young girl jacked her grandfather with her hand. From the files he had seen so far, not an unusual activity for Katie.

Why was he thinking about Katie? When he thought of her his mind then went to Sarah, her fifteen-year-old funny sister who he had fucked that Sunday afternoon and then again during his visit in June. Katie was taller than him, older, and already an accomplished musician and singer with a large following in the area. While in Branson he had spent Friday and Saturday nights in a bed with Katie and Sarah, fucking them both. Then watching them make love to each other. He saw in each of them had an unbreakable faith in God. He liked that. That weekend besides attending their family band’s sold-out Saturday evening concert, they had gone boating on the lake and toured some of Branson’s tourist attractions. On Sunday after church, Zack joined the family for nine holes of golf at their club before he was put on his return flight. By the time he got home to Nashville that evening he had messages from everyone in the family. But it was Katie who was older more mature at the forefront of his thoughts.

He moved to another video of Katie when she was maybe 16 or 17 and was part of a train in someone’s living room. Zack slowed the video replay as he manipulated the view to focus on her as she sucked a cock while taking another from behind, possibly in her ass. 80% of the files from the last five years had been converted to be a VR-viewable file type. With the format, he almost felt he was there as he watched her suck a 30something man’s thick cock while of all people, Brad Van Winters took her from behind. Behind Brad, he caught a glimpse of a young, busty, Danika in a red thong. Zooming and turning the view he could see Brad’s cock in Katie’s ass. Brad went slow with only his cock head penetrating her anus. While holding her hips he called over Danika who brought a tube of lube with her. Brad pulled out and Danika rubbed lube over her father’s cock then liberally applied some in her cousin’s sphincter. Her dad went at Katie’s ass again and this time his lubed cock penetrated deeper. Zack saw in the video Katie barely flinching, her glutes tightening and releasing. He focused again on her face. Even with Brad in her ass and licking the shaft of the cock in front of her, she had a smile on her wide beautiful face.

“Do you mind if I join you?” his sister’s voice from behind him broke him from his thoughts. He was so focused on the video he did not hear her walk onto the patio.

He sat up, having slid down while watching Katie’s performances. Pausing the playback, his glasses became clear so he could see his sister on his left as she sat on the edge of the tub.

“No not at all, please join me, the water feels great,” he said.

Heidi’s slender legs slid into the water next to him, but she remained seated on the edge of the tub. A glance told him that his seventeen-year-old sister only wore her blue bikini bottoms.

That Heidi was topless was normal on the patio. She had round, perky, pink-tipped breasts, and under her bikini bottom, he knew she had a dark, unruly bush between her slender legs. While in Austria, she developed the idea it was healthier not to trim her pubes too much. Zack liked the look but would not tell her that not wanting to give fuel to her suspect ideas and ego.

On the deck beside her, she placed her toy, a curved ribbed glass dildo she called ‘Fred’. The one she liked to use with their mom’s help. In her other hand, she held her pair of VR glasses.

“What are you watching?” she asked sweetly.

Fuck it. He was tired of being teased by her and mom with their dildo play. The date on the family nudist resort trip was coming up soon, but so far, they had not talked as a family about it. As soon as Ms. Franks mentioned the invitation to the ‘nudist resort’, his dad had called Zack into his office and asked if he was interested, which of course, he was. His father said to leave his mother to him if Zack could talk with his sister. He didn’t know how to raise the subject with his sister though. She was super nice, everyone who met Heidi loved her, yet even with Ms. Franks’ wisdom, Zack could not figure out what to do. Maybe this was it?

“Some video of Danika’s family, care to watch?”

“Love to. You know Mom and I had lunch with Danika and her mother at the Country Club today. We talked about you.” Her voice gave nothing away of her thoughts.

She stood on the seat next to him and per their family’s rules, removed her bikini bottom, while he looked at her dark curly bush. Heidi eased herself down into the water next to him, sitting shoulder to shoulder. Her dark chestnut hair was pulled up in a bun at the back of her head so that it stayed out of the water. She didn’t need to be close to share the VR feed, but she was hip to hip with him under the water anyway.

As soon as Heidi had her VR glasses in place and she had the feed on her lenses, Zack resumed the video he had been watching of Katie being ass fucked by Brad Van Winter. Along with the images, there was sound, the sound of sex, of voices complimenting, demanding, calling out, and laughter that came through built-in earbuds.

Heidi did not say anything at first.

“Zack, who is this? I watched you sit here for the last 10 minutes hardly moving before I came outside.”

Hmm, he was not sure what to say exactly without talking about a girl she didn’t know, and he didn’t want to talk about right now. So, he kept it simple.

“Katie, who’s a cousin of Danika’s who I met at her house in May.” Giving her the barest of information.

They sat in silence as the video continued, watching as more people joined in the loose circle Katie was a part of. Lots of naked breasts, cocks, cum shots, and other activities, mostly involving people he did not know. Finally, Brad pulled back and left a white pool of cum on Katie’s ass and lower back as he stepped out of the frame. The circle started to break up when the man whose cock Katie had been sucking was fully hard, he pushed her back on the carpeted floor. Again, he saw her beautiful wide grin as she opened her long legs to her next partner.

“This is nice. But can I see something with you Zack?” again the sweet innocent voice.

Again, realizing this might be the conversation starter he needed, he stopped the video and pulled up the menu.

“You aren’t shocked by these videos of Danika with her family?” he said. Unsure if he was asking the right question.

The sudden presence of his sister’s right hand on his thigh was all the answer he needed.

Heidi’s hand just rested there on his leg not far from his hard cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.