Zack and Heidi Playtime - Cover

Zack and Heidi Playtime

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Cast

Erotica Sex Story: Cast - Zack and his sister Heidi move closer to family sex, spending time together in the hot tub then her room in the first 3 chapters. Chapter 5 the family travels to the nudist camp and experiences family sex with others. Heidi and Zack get closer to their parents. Chapters 6 & 7 more nudist camp experience and some action in Vietnam.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Group Sex   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Nudism  

July 2029

Zack Steele – 16, 5’6”, athletic build, medium height, short brown hair, plays baseball, and designs role-playing games. Just finished Sophomore year at Saint U Prep. Recently attended a ‘family sex date’ at Danika Van Winter’s home. Has ongoing open relationships with Rebekah, Danika, Hannah, Olivia, and others. Active in sex date program.

Heidi Steele – 17, 5’2”, 32B, studied classical music in Austria, just moved back to Nashville on Memorial Day weekend. Will be a Senior at Saint U Prep. She speaks nearly fluent German. Physical and smile likeness to actress Holly Taylor.

Brock Steele – 46, 5’10”, medium build, short dark hair. Former US Army Armor officer; LTC Army Reserve currently. West Point grad. War veteran. Saw heavy combat in Poland in 2028. COO of Pegasus Group, a defense contractor and private-military company. Father of Zack and Heidi. Open relationship with his wife Julia.

Julia Steele – 40, 5’4”, 34B, was in Austria with Heidi and just moved back to Nashville on Memorial Day weekend. She is bisexual. Children’s book author and yoga instructor, patron of various arts. Open relationship with her husband Brock. Physical likeness to actress Keri Russell.

Chapter 5

Danika Van Winter -16, 5’6”, strawberry blonde, green eyes, 32D, with large, wide areolas. Heart-shaped face with a small upturned nose. Pale skin. Only two previous sex dates before Brothel Night. After BN, close to Zack and Rebekah. Very smart, shy. Goal is to be an astronaut to Mars. Plans to attend the Naval Academy. Physical likeness to MetArt model Dakota Pink.

Brad Van Winter – 42, 5’11”, slender athletic build. VP at Pegasus Group. A-10 pilot in Air National Guard. Flew close air support in Poland. Willing to use his children to advance his career, recently promoted to VP. Graduate of the Air Force Academy.

Lindsay Van Winter – 38, 5’7”, busty 34DD, blonde, very outgoing. Wife of Brad.

Clara Van Winter – 14, 4’11”, 30A, compact body of gymnast, true redhead-copper. Not yet a full participant in the family circle. Younger sister of Danika.

Chapter 6 & 7

Katalin ‘Kate’ Steele – 41, 5’9’, 36C, blonde. International war reporter for over a decade. Half-sister to Brock Steele. Aunt to Zack and Heidi. Into the lifestyle and family business. Divorced once and now widowed. Likeness combination of reporters Katie Pavlich (looks) / Lara Logan (reporting style).

Hamish Sinclair – 55, 5’9”, athletic build, short graying hair, Scottish, retired Royal Marine Commando Officer. Owns the Old Edenborough Pub in Saigon. Wife Ai/Alice, teenage daughter Emily.

Ozark/Branson MO branch of the Sinclairs

Mike – 38 (Michael) younger brother of Lindsay. Danika’s Uncle.

Emily – 37 34B brunette, from W. Virginia, cute body. Danika’s Aunt

Katie – 19, 32B, long blonde hair color of honey slightly curled, slender build.

Josh – 17 – good looking, lots of dark hair on his head, nice cock.

Sarah – 15, 32C, long auburn hair in braided bun, funny, athletic ass, plays fiddle.

Sophia – curly blonde hair - red thong

Summer 2037 as adults

1st LT Zack Steele – 24, 5’9”, skinny build as he has lost weight, short brown hair. US Army Infantry Officer, Ranger tabbed. After six months as an advisor to Vietnamese Army now assigned a staff job with the Studies Group in Saigon. West Point Class of ‘35.

LTJG Danika Van Winter -24, 5’7”, short blonde hair, green eyes, 34C with large wide areolas, athletic build. Heart-shaped face with a small upturned nose. Pale skin. US Navy Submarine Officer, USS Tang. Temporary assignment in Saigon. Annapolis Class of ‘35.

Heidi Steele – 25, 5’3”, 32C, slender, chestnut colored hair, blue eyes. Graduate of Vanderbilt. Classically trained flautist. She speaks nearly fluent German. Physical and smile likeness to actress Holly Taylor. Working in Nashville while playing the music scene. Recently auditioned for the US Army Band.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.