Evidence - Cover

Evidence

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: You know how in porn videos after the girl gives the guy a blowjob she opens her mouth to show him the cum before she swallows? Oh, you don't? Well, this story is about that. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

One time Nils and Lisa were watching some blowjob videos on Lisa’s laptop. Nils said, “I think it’s kind of crass when after the guy comes in the girl’s mouth, she opens her mouth to show him the cum before she swallows it.”

“By crass you mean in bad taste?” Lisa asked. She had to laugh at her own pun. “Don’t worry,” she said, “I love the taste of your cum. But I see what you mean. I mean it’s mostly just for the camera, right? The guy knows he’s come in her mouth. And he knows if she’s swallowed it.”

“Right,” Nils agreed. “And right after coming, most guys don’t care about anything for a minute or so. The roof could be falling in and they’d be oblivious.”

“Good to know,” Lisa said. “From now on all blowjobs outside.”

“Can’t I have one final indoor blowjob?” Nils begged.

Lisa gave Nils a naughty grin, then unzipped him and took his cock into her mouth.

About a dozen minutes later, after Nils had come in her mouth, Lisa gave him another naughty look. Her eyes locked on Nils’, she opened her lips just enough so that some of the cum could flow out and slip down.

Please Wait while image loads

“That was so sexy,” Nils complimented her.

“Not crass?”

In answer, Nils kissed her. Lisa sucked his tongue deep into her no-longer cum-filled mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.