The Disclaimer - Cover

The Disclaimer

by Thinking Horndog

Copyright© 2022 by Thinking Horndog

Flash Story: This is one of those things that just grows in one's mind and demands to be let out, although I'm sure someone out there has done similar. Any takers?

Tags: Horror   Humor  

The girl was cute, perky, a brunette, just a bit stocky. I like stocky. I liked the set of her breasts, the fact that she did dip in just a bit at the hips, and the curves of her sturdy legs.

But that wasn’t what this was about ... I pasted a somewhat sad and disgruntled expression on my face as I gazed at her.

“I’m sure you find me interesting, and would like to get to know me better,” I began, “Let me tell you why this isn’t a good idea.” I waved my thumb at my crew of sycophants. “See that bunch? I call them my crew. They rely upon me for entertainment, among other things. As you can tell by looking, none of them is what I would call a stellar individual. From that, you should surmise that I’m probably not, either. I’m here to tell you, up front, that this is the case. We’ll come back to them later, but we’ll start with me, and what has been the pattern of my relationships with women. When I describe this pattern, you should understand that it has occurred again and again, and therefore, you should expect a variant of it to occur if we were to move forward into something resembling a relationship. I’m going to describe the steps that we’ll take down this path, and I’m telling you up-front that it is up to you to determine when you’ve had enough and step away. I should also mention that when you do, that’s it – there is no coming back – but you REALLY shouldn’t have any inclination to do so, anyway! So, are you ready to hear this?”

She gazed up at me, smiling, and I knew already that she was going to persist in not believing me. All I could do was try, however...

“All right – I’ll begin. You should probably hold questions until the end – they’ll probably be answered in process. So. I’m sure we would start out being pleasant company for one another. There would be a honeymoon phase where I’ll seem like a decent sort and I’ll at least seem to have some respect for your feelings and such. But I’m a dilettante and I was raised to wealth and privilege – and as a result, I’m self-centered and I want things to happen on my schedule and in the manner that works best for me. In short, I want things when I want them, how I want them, where I want them – and I can become extremely impatient and difficult to deal with if things don’t go my way. I will want things from you, and you will soon discover that if you cannot meet my demands, if not anticipate them, I will terminate our relationship very rapidly. You may enter our relationship under the impression that you are my girlfriend, but one day, you will awaken to the realization that you are a servant, and, if you continue, soon after, your status will slip to ‘slave.’ Are you with me so far?”

“Yes.” She was looking a bit nervous – maybe I was getting through...

“All right, then. Moving right along ... I am highly sexed, and as I previously noted, I’m somewhat of a dilletante. I’m extremely jaded, and vanilla sex won’t entertain me for long. I’ve practiced perversions that you probably cannot imagine – but if you spend much time with me, you will discover them. I’ll probably keep you to myself for entertainment for a while, but it won’t last. Some time after you’ve committed yourself fully, I’ll become irritated with you, or bored, or just decide that I want to watch, and I’ll tell that group of jackals over there that they can use you. I won’t ask and they won’t, either, so you’ll likely view the whole thing as rape – but if you wish to continue to operate in my orbit, you’ll get used to it. They won’t be the only ones. You’ll have sex with men, women, beings who either haven’t decided what sex they are, or are pretending to be something they’re not, in every shape, size and color. You’ll have sex with machines, toys and devices. You’ll have sex with animals. If I decide that inflicting pain upon you is entertaining, you’ll deal with that – and you may learn to enjoy it. You may become pregnant, at some point – and, if you do, I will insist upon a paternity test, even though we will both be clear on the fact that I’m probably not the father, as by then, you’ll be servicing a regular parade of males, many of whom you won’t even get the names of and may not see any part of but their cocks, if that. Depending upon my mood at the time, I may offer to pay for an abortion, or I may insist that you carry the child to term so I can enjoy fucking you while you’re having contractions on the way to the delivery room. Before I’m done with you – and, make no mistake, at some point, I WILL be done with you – you will be a sex slave, addicted to sex, constantly looking for your next thrill, your next fix, the next outlandish penetration, the next orgasm. You’ll be worthless for anything else. Along the way, I will have isolated you from your family by providing evidence of your total depravity, so you will have nowhere to go but where I point you when it is time for you to leave. I might add that it should be clear at the outset that I have money. If I determine that money is the source of your attraction to me, that will make you a whore, and your descent into the depths will be that much faster and rougher. I’ve indicated that you can get off this ride whenever you care to, but that isn’t always the case. There will be times when you will only be allowed to leave AFTER you’ve met whatever challenge I’ve set for you. And, of course, I’ll be protecting myself. You’ll consent to various acts, and, on occasion, I’ll ensure that you do something illegal, immoral, and fun, and be videoed doing it. If you do something foolish in the way of attempting to damage me in any way, you’ll end up UNDER the jail, in a situation that will likely lead you to consider suicide seriously. I don’t want you to take that as a threat on your life – I’ll want you to live through the Hell you create for yourself.” I stood there, gazing at her for a moment. “Did you get all that?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.