Izzy's Violin - Cover

Izzy's Violin

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Age 15 - Part 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Age 15 - Part 2 - Adults are always telling Izzy to act like a girl, to be friends with other girls. She'd rather hang out with the boys. She'll figure out who she is and what it means to be a girl her own way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Izzy thought long and hard about whether to tell Joey about her pregnancy. She decided against it. There was no point in putting stress on him when there was nothing he could do. She would go and have sex with some foreign boys, and that would be the end of it.

For the first time in her life, Izzy examined her wardrobe with an eye for what would make her look prettiest. With help from Christopher, she made a few alterations to make the clothes suit her better.

There was only one other woman on the trip - a twenty-one year old named Sandra who already had two children. Izzy had tried to question her on what to expect, and was disappointed with the answer. “Don’t try to make this into a fairy tale, kid,” Sandra had told her. “Just pick a guy who looks healthy and strong, open your legs for him, and let him do his thing. With luck, after a couple months of trying, you’ll be pregnant and won’t have to put up with it any more.”

Izzy reflected on those words: “A couple months of trying.” She and Joey hadn’t even done it for real, and even then only a couple times, and here she was in trouble.

Both chaperones were mid-fifty-year-olds. They talked to each other in code, but Izzy was fluent in male-speak. Their goal for the trip was to watch some young pretty girls get fucked - mental images to fuel their masturbation in the months to come. It had been years since either had been chosen by a circuit girl, it seemed. Frank was Izzy’s chaperone, but given how much time he spent staring at Sandra’s tits, she clearly wasn’t his first choice. Troy was the other chaperone.

Forbidden from taking her violin on the trip, and finding no interest in conversation from her fellow travellers, Izzy mostly just watched the countryside and tapped out the rhythm of songs on the truck body. The wide-brimmed hat she had been wearing, meant as sun protection for her sleeveless shoulders, was lost to the wind after two hours.

There was one moment of tension when the road pushed through some thick woods. The trees were close enough to touch, and dense enough to block out the summer sun. Frank, who Izzy had assumed was sleeping, took the rifle from his back, checked the chamber, and held it ready. He suddenly displayed the concentration of a hunter as he stared out into the woods at something. Izzy didn’t see what it was, but she did see eyes, watching them.

At Woolton, Izzy, Sandra, and circuit girls from one or two more towns were directed to sit on some bleachers. All of Woolton’s hopeful men and boys lined up on a sort of stage, and one by one introduced themselves. It didn’t seem like a lot to go on for a woman to choose the sire of her child, but Izzy was excited by the number of appealing options she had. When the lineup ended, other girls beat her to several of her top picks, but she had Jake all to her self. “Aren’t you a cute little thing,” he began their conversation.

Five minutes later they were walking to Jake’s house. At eighteen, Jake was the oldest of the children in his family. His oldest sister was eleven, so he didn’t have any child-raising duties yet. Izzy and Frank were treated to dinner, but the family didn’t show quite the level of courtesy that Izzy’s mother would have insisted on. Even though she was the guest this time, a part of her expected to play music for them.

“Izzy and I will be in here,” Jake explained, showing them the house. “You can wait out here while we’re doing it, and then this room is yours when you’re ready to sleep,” he told Frank.

“No can do, kid,” Frank told him, shaking his head in an exaggerated way. “This is Izzy’s first circuit - I’m not letting her out of my sight.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.