Izzy's Violin - Cover

Izzy's Violin

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Age 15 - Part 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Age 15 - Part 1 - Adults are always telling Izzy to act like a girl, to be friends with other girls. She'd rather hang out with the boys. She'll figure out who she is and what it means to be a girl her own way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

When summer came, Izzy got in the habit of watching her former friends at their favorite swimming spot on the river. She would hide in the dam’s spillway high above them - a concrete tunnel meant to handle excess water. From there she didn’t risk the pain of having to look any of them in the eye.

One Sunday she fell asleep there. She woke up to find Joey kneeling and holding her hand. She stood and hugged him, squeezing with all her strength and on the verge of tears for minutes.

On Wednesday night after her family had gone to bed, Izzy heard a tapping on her bedroom window. Joey was there, asking if she wanted to go for a walk. They wandered hand-in-hand for an hour, mostly talking about Dante, before saying goodnight.

On Friday night Izzy snuck out to walk with Joey again. They rested in the dam spillway and looked at the stars. Joey told her she looked pretty in her new clothes.

On Saturday night, they kissed. It excited her like it had in the past, filling her with a strange sort of energy, but it was more than that. She felt a sort of closeness with Joey that she’d never experienced with anyone else - not even Dante. After several minutes of kissing and petting outside of their clothes, Izzy pulled down Joey’s pants, and took her underwear off from under her dress. She couldn’t see when she climbed on top of him - her skirt draped across his chest - but she remembered enough to work from feeling. She trapped his stiff cock against his body and slid her pussy up and down its length, smearing wetness all over it. She watched the changes in Joey’s face while he slowly drifted toward sexual bliss. His face froze and he gurgled when he ejaculated, but he had the presence of mind to lift her skirt first, to save it from being stained.

On Sunday night it started the same - Izzy rubbing her pussy along Joey’s shaft. Then, in the middle of it, she decided. Her hips rose up. She leaned forward to kiss her dear friend and she reached under her skirt. She grabbed his cock, held its tip against her hole, and then eased back into it. Izzy rocked her hips, gently accepting him deeper into her pussy, little by little. Joey’s moans sounded pained, but the look on his face made it obvious that he was enjoying it as much as her. Then out of nowhere, Joey shoved her, sending her tumbling to the side. His comeshot splattered against her slip rather than her cervix. He looked at her, concerned how she might have taken his unexpected violence, but she just laughed.

On Monday night they brought a blanket. They stripped naked and examined each other’s bodies for the first time in nearly a year. Joey’s chest had filled out, although it was still largely hairless. His shoulders were wider now, with more muscle and bone to command his body’s power. His dick was about the same - it was nice, like Izzy remembered - but his ball sack was definitely bulgier. Both were surrounded by a thicker forest of pubic hair than before.

Izzy’s breasts were fuller now - enough to really feel in Joey’s hands, even if they were still shaped more like shallow cones than proper boobs. The curves of her hips and her ass were profound - they no longer shared any resemblance to a boy’s. The fur surrounding her pussy was darker now than the wheat-brown curls on her head.

This time, Joey was on top of her. They looked into each other’s eyes while he entered her, and then kissed while he shifted his body and stroked his cock in her pussy. Izzy marveled at how different it felt to have living flesh touching her insides. Joey’s cock was warm and, somehow, vital; she could feel its life. He rolled off of her when he was near climax, and she finished him by hand. Then, over the half hour that followed, Izzy experienced something inexplicable but marvelous while he sucked and pawed at her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.