Izzy's Violin - Cover

Izzy's Violin

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Age 14 - Part 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Age 14 - Part 5 - Adults are always telling Izzy to act like a girl, to be friends with other girls. She'd rather hang out with the boys. She'll figure out who she is and what it means to be a girl her own way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Vic’s wound healed - although not as quickly as if he had heeded the doctor’s instructions. Izzy began spending less afterschool time with her prime uncle, instead helping the doctor with day to day tasks.

Dante entertained a few more circuit girls, and Izzy eagerly played music for them. And once they went to bed, Izzy masturbated while listening to them. Now, her fantasies were much more vivid. She knew what it was like to be a man having sex - sort of. In her mind she could play both parts. Her imagination was unleashed.

One Thursday Dante greeted his friends with a sour face. “I’ve got to go on a stupid circuit,” he told them. “I’m a chaperone.”

“Well, it’ll be kinda cool to see different towns, don’t you think?” Phil said, trying to make the most of it.

“It’s just such a waste of time. Five days of sitting on a truck doing nothing, and nights standing next to a closed door listening to some other guy getting to bang a girl,” he moped. “It’s not fair.”

Izzy and the others all knew the reason why circuits were so important, of course. Generations living in the bunkers had left their ancestors’ genes frail. The human race was in danger, and the only way to produce healthy babies was to mate people from different communities. Nobody said anything, though - they just commiserated with their friend for the sacrifice he was forced to make.


On Friday afternoon Vic came to the doctor’s office. “Hey, um, Doc? Can Izzy leave for the day? We really need her help with something. It sorta can’t wait.”

Doc porter gave Vic a penetrating gaze, clearly suspicious of what trouble they were planning to get into. Then she smiled. “Go on with your friends - I don’t have much work for you today anyway,” she told Izzy. Phil and Joey were waiting outside.

On the walk to the river, Vic explained the plan. “We need you to climb up the tree that hangs over the river, and tie this rope to a branch. Then, we spend the rest of the day swinging out over the river and diving in!” He seemed very satisfied with himself.

Izzy objected. “Vic, I can’t climb a tree in this!” She said, gesturing at outfit. She was wearing a billowy blouse and a circle skirt than hung to her mid-shins.

“Why not?” Vic asked.

“There’s no way I could shimmy along a branch in a skirt this long!” She told him. “And I would definitely tear the blouse. My mom would freak out.”

“So take them off,” Phil suggested. Izzy looked at him indignantly. “It’s nothing we haven’t seen before,” he added.

“Not going to happen,” Izzy insisted.

“Okay, okay...,” Vic said authoritatively. “Here’s what’s going to happen. When we get there, Joey is going to take off his clothes. Izzy will change into Joey’s clothes - we won’t peek - and then she’ll climb the tree and tie the rope while Joey stands there ashamed of his pecker. Everyone okay with that?” Nobody objected.

When they got to their swimming spot, Izzy looked over her friends, sighed, and then stripped down to her underwear without giving Joey a chance to volunteer his clothes. The guys boosted her up and she crawled along a thick branch until she reached the spot Vic had indicated. She had some trouble tying a strong knot while keeping her balance, but she managed, and then she lowered herself on the rope. Her friends grabbed her and swung her to shore.

It took Vic no time to cast away his clothes, run and jump to the rope, and then drop into the river. Joey and Phil did the same.

“You should come in with us,” Joey encouraged her as he came out of the water. Neither of them thought about the fact that he was standing naked in front of her, and her nearly so. “It would be more fun if you were doing it too.”

“I can’t!” Izzy whined. “My mom still checks to see if my clothes are wet. I can’t get away with it!”

“You could if you were naked,” Phil said, passing by. He swung and fell into the water with the most awkward tumble he could manage.

Decision churned in Izzy’s mind, and then with a grin, she freed herself from her bra and undershorts. She literally shoved Vic out of the way on her dash to the rope. She kicked her legs and swung through four cycles before landing further from shore than any of them had so far managed. For the next half hour, setting a new record was the only goal on any of their minds.

Vic was showboating on the rope, leaving his friends standing in the breeze. Izzy noticed that Joey was staring at her. “What?” She asked.

“Nothing!” Joey answered, but he gave it away, glancing at her nipple before looking away.

“Oh my god! You’ve got a hard-on!” Izzy observed with surprise. She looked around. “You all do!”

Phil approached her. “Well, yeah. I mean, we’re here with a beautiful naked girl, thus, hard-on!” He explained.

“Be serious!” Izzy said, rolling her eyes. “I know I’m not beautiful. I’m barely even a girl,” she said.

“I think you’re beautiful,” Joey said. Then he surprised her by grabbing her shoulders and kissing her.

She didn’t fight it. She didn’t want to fight it. Their faces touched in a new, nice way, for seconds. As soon as Joey let her go, Phil turned her body to face him, and he kissed her as well. Kissing a girl weeks before had been interesting, but kissing boys was like nothing she’d ever experienced. She felt as if some great machinery inside her were waking up, whirring and thumping and clashing for some fantastic unknown purpose. By the time Phil was done kissing her, Vic had joined them. She didn’t wait for him to grab her - she turned her body on her own into his kiss.

From there it became a sort of game: the three boys standing in a circle, passing her between them as if she were a beach ball, and kissing her. There was no selfishness or competition: each took his turn and then passed her to the next. She giggled and closed her eyes, happy with this new sport they had discovered. As she moved between them she sometimes felt their hard cocks touch her hips or belly. She grew dizzy, but that just made it more fun.

The boys started grabbing her breasts while they kissed her. Her soft flesh yielded to their strong hands, except for her nipples. They would not yield; they stayed hard. With her arms dangling at her sides, sometimes cocks made their ways into her hands, and she would squeeze them lovingly, for just a moment.

Izzy’s eyes flew open and she gasped when someone’s finger entered her vagina. She cooed as it stroked in and out, just a little. Phil held up his now glistening finger just before Vic took a turn and penetrated her. Now she was being fingerbanged, briefly, with every kiss.

Orgasm raced up on her and overtook her. Her pussy clenched at one body’s finger, and then continued to spasm around the next, and the next, and the next. She came harder than she had ever thought possible, and she kept coming as her friends passed her between them and fingered her cunt.

Finally it was too much - intense to the point of almost being painful. She stopped fighting the weakness in her knees and collapsed to the ground, panting. The smile on her face made it impossible to mistake how she felt about the experience.

The boys sat down with her. “Was that your first orgasm?” Joey asked.

Izzy chuckled. “No! But..., wow!”

“You know,” Vic said leadingly, “since we all just made you come...”

“I’m not going to let you fuck me!” Izzy protested.

“No, but,” Vic angled, “you could give us blowjobs.”

“Ew, gross!” Izzy winced.

“Girls do it all the time!” Phil argued.

“What girls?” Izzy challenged him. When he wasn’t able to answer she went on: “Trust me guys, I will never - as long as there’s water in the ocean and the sun shines down on the Earth - I will never put a penis in my mouth!”

“Still...,” she said. She pushed Vic, laying him on his back, and then she took his cock in both her hands. There was room to spare. She began squeezing and rubbing it, stroking it and experimenting. Vic closed his eyes and groaned. Two minutes later she had figured out how to give it a proper jerk. Vic was panting, his cock throbbing in her hands, and then it erupted. Sticky white semen flew into the air, splattering everywhere.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.