Izzy's Violin - Cover

Izzy's Violin

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Age 14 - Part 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Age 14 - Part 3 - Adults are always telling Izzy to act like a girl, to be friends with other girls. She'd rather hang out with the boys. She'll figure out who she is and what it means to be a girl her own way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Circuit girls could visit any day of the week. On the weekdays, that usually meant Izzy was stuck wearing her boring clothes - her school clothes - her girl clothes. When that happened, she had to watch her friends scheming from afar. They would huddle, at first, sizing up which girls to approach and how to go about it. They were like a pack of wolves shadowing their prey. Nothing was more disruptive to a pack of wolves than a sheep in their midst, listening in on their plans. That’s how Izzy felt when she wore a dress, and, though they probably didn’t mean to, that’s how her friends treated her.

On the weekends, though, and on school days when she’d had a chance to change, she got to be a part of the wolf pack. She could pass for a boy from a distance, watch her friends make their plays from closer up, and be part of the cheering, teasing, or consolation.

On one such Sunday, Izzy was dressed in her play clothes. The boys had spent all day hunting rabbits with their boomerangs and throwing sticks. Phil even caught one. Its carcass was in his bag with all the weapons.

Four circuit girls had been set free on the town with their ribbons. Izzy’s boys had all come to the same conclusion: the seventeen year old raven-haired girl was the prize, competition be damned. Her body was quite simply perfect - it was impossible to look a one part of her and not notice how elegantly it flowed into the others. Her hair was long, and adorned with a complex series of braids. Her lips were the color of ripe strawberries. Her dress was a deep green made from a fancy fabric that Izzy couldn’t identify. There was something else, too: a look in her eye of cunning, of something secret.

Some of the boys moved to subtly block other suitors while the rest of the pack made their introductions, and then they rotated. They had captured her attention for their own; she would be going home with one of them no matter what.

“Who is that handsome fellow?” The black-haired woman asked, surprising Izzy by turning her attention to her, from twelve feet away.

“Oh! I...,” Izzy began to explain herself, but her brother cut her off.

“That’s Isaac!” Dante told the woman. “He’s a great guy - my brother. You should meet him. Isaac, come over here! This is Eva.”

Izzy played along. “Hello ma’am,” she said, trying to lower the pitch of her voice.

Eva fixed her attention on Izzy and wouldn’t let go. “Your friends were all just making grand offers of hospitality to me. Do you have anything you’d like to say to me?”

Izzy got the feeling that she was being teased. This girl couldn’t possibly think she was really a boy, could she? The guys must have set up a prank somehow. When Vic nudged her, she decided to play along. “Oh, um,” she said, again deepening her voice and talking with swagger, “I’ll show you a better time than any of these jokers. I know how to treat a lady right.”

Eva smiled slyly. “I bet you do.” She pulled Izzy away from the group to talk in private, but then surprised her with a kiss. Izzy had never felt another person’s lips on hers before. It was stunning - exhilarating and confusing, but stunning. “Are you sure you want to be my companion for the night?” She asked.

The boys were enthusiastically supportive, nodding and making not-so-secret hand gestures. Eva’s chaperone, a twenty year old guy with a short beard, just rolled his eyes.

Izzy panicked. “Oh, well, um, I’m not sure where..., I mean, I don’t think I can take you to my house,” she said, imagining her mother’s freak out.

“Use the tailor shop!” Dante volunteered. “I’ll get rid of uncle, if he’s still there.”

Izzy thought that she should bring an end to this weird make-believe, but Eva’s smile was so encouraging that she decided to play along a little bit more.

“Eva, a word?” The chaperone said. Izzy gave them some space and they whispered to each other, his body language seeming serious, and hers annoyed.

“Fine!” Eva told her chaperone. She addressed the huddle of real boys: “Stick around, boys. If Isaac doesn’t completely wear me out, it has been suggested that I should probably go home with one of you.” The guys were even more excited at that prospect.

Dante ran ahead to the tailor shop, just two hundred yards down the road. Izzy and Eva walked hand in hand, with the chaperone a respectful distance behind. Phil jogged up behind Izzy and pressed something into her hand. She recognized the shape immediately - it was another one of his throwing sticks, like the one she normally used as a dildo.

The chaperone waited outside the shop while Izzy and her date went inside. Izzy wasn’t sure what to do next, but Eva had no trouble taking the lead. She found an especially full basket of clothes and dumped them on the floor, spreading them around and making a nest. Then she kissed Izzy again, for ten or twenty seconds. Their lips slid against each other with varying pressure while Eva gripped Izzy’s head in both hands.

Eva took Izzy’s hat off and set it aside. She pulled her suspenders off her shoulders. She looked in Izzy’s eyes hard, touched her lips with her finger, and then kissed her again. Eva’s lips travelled down Izzy’s chin to her neck, and Izzy felt an unfamiliar sensation of warmth sweeping through her. “Isaac, you are exactly my type!” The visiting girl said lustfully.

Eva stopped what she was doing to take hold of Izzy’s arms and wrap them around her. Izzy took the hint and held her date, rubbing her hands all over the older girl’s back. Eva returned to kissing, sucking, and nuzzling Izzy’s neck, while at the same time tugging on her shirt and un-tucking it. Eva’s fingers gently touched all over Izzy’s bare tummy as if it were the most precious thing in the world. In time, the fingers gently climbed up her ribs. Izzy’s heart skipped at the realization that Eva was going to touch her breasts. What would Eva do when she felt them, and could no longer deny Izzy’s real sex? Would she make a scene and storm out? Or would she grab them like a man would? Izzy couldn’t figure out which she wanted. Eva never touched her breasts, though: she just moaned and caressed Izzy’s midsection, kissing her neck and lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.