Izzy's Violin - Cover

Izzy's Violin

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Age 14 - Part 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Age 14 - Part 2 - Adults are always telling Izzy to act like a girl, to be friends with other girls. She'd rather hang out with the boys. She'll figure out who she is and what it means to be a girl her own way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Izzy lay on the bank of the river, just below the dam, and watched her friends swim, using their clothes as her pillow. None of the other kids in town knew about this spot, where the eddies from the dam could whip a body around and pull it under in what the teen boys deemed an exhilarating but not overly-dangerous way.

She enjoyed watching all of their wiggly bits whenever they came out of the water to run and dive back in, but she enjoyed Vic’s the most. She wondered how big is got when he was with a girl.

Two summers ago she had swum with them. She still had mostly a child’s body then, but Dante had insisted that she would swim in her underwear and training bra. She didn’t mind, except for the wet walk home. Her mother had fumed when she found the drying underwear and figured out what was going on: both Izzy and Dante were punished. That sort of thing wasn’t appropriate, and they should have known better. In fact, they had known better - otherwise they wouldn’t have tried to hide it.

She thought about sex with her friends from time to time, wondering what it would be like with each of them: Vic’s confidence, Phil’s attention to detail, Dante’s muscles, Joey’s empathy. That was all just fantasy, of course: the punishment for malbreeding - sex with someone from your town - was castration of the male, at the very least. It was a sacrifice the community was willing to make to send a strong message about how things were done. No, some day when she was ready, she would climb aboard a circuit truck, and then lose her virginity to a stranger in a foreign town.

Izzy awoke from her daydreaming and noticed the shadows. She stood up. “Gotta go. See you guys later!” She said, waving to her friends.”

“Don’t go!” Phil begged.

“I have to!” Izzy chipperly replied. “Maestro’s coming!”


Izzy ran out into the yard and hugged her teacher as he approached their home. These were the days she loved most - the one day every month or two when her teacher came to Appa and she got to show him how well she had learned the last song, and maybe learn a new one.

“You’re a girl today!” Maestro Sean observed.

Izzy rolled her eyes. “I know! I have to be ‘presentable’ whenever we have visitors, Mom says. I told her it’s stupid - you’re practically family.”

“Why don’t you like dressing like this?” Sean asked. “I think you look adorable!”

“I can’t play with my friends like this!” Izzy explained, pulling her skirt to exaggerate its size. “It gets in the way! Plus, when I’m dressed like this they treat me like a kid sister, not like one of them.”

“You don’t have any friends who are girls?” Sean asked.

Izzy shook her head. “Girls are stupid.” She corrected herself, “Well, they’re not stupid, they like stupid things. And they don’t like me anyway.”

“Hmm,” was the last thing Sean said on the matter. He said his hellos to Grandma, kissing her on the cheek, and then they began their lesson.

As usual, after the lesson, Izzy spent every free moment for days practicing what he had taught her. Or at least every free moment that her mother and prime uncle would allow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.