Izzy's Violin - Cover

Izzy's Violin

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Epilogue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue - Adults are always telling Izzy to act like a girl, to be friends with other girls. She'd rather hang out with the boys. She'll figure out who she is and what it means to be a girl her own way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

The merchant truck sputtered to a halt in the center of town. Two men with rifles disembarked and kept a watchful eye while various parties picked up and dropped off packages: The mayor was given a bundle of mail to distribute to the citizens. Henry from the print shop transferred three crates of books from his cart to the truck, and then then removed two jugs of ink. Finally the crowds were gone and the merchant waived to Izzy. She set down her knitting and ran to him, nearly tripping on her skirt, and feeling not one bit like an adult.

He held the case for her. She opened it. The violin inside was just as beautiful as the one she’d had as a child. She took it from the case, held it to her chin, and plucked a string. She was sweating from her excitement. She didn’t dare touch the bow to the instrument - not yet. She put the violin back in the case and closed it. Then she hugged the merchant, and cried.

“I’d love to hear you play,” the merchant told her.

Izzy blushed. “I’m a little rusty. Next time, I promise.”

Christopher watched her walk away from the merchant, clutching the case to her chest and beaming. He gave her a proud smile, and a nod.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.