Izzy's Violin - Cover

Izzy's Violin

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Age 16 - Part 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Age 16 - Part 3 - Adults are always telling Izzy to act like a girl, to be friends with other girls. She'd rather hang out with the boys. She'll figure out who she is and what it means to be a girl her own way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

A few days later, Izzy was helping at Doc Porter’s office. She was stocking a cupboard when she suddenly bent over, clutching her side.

“Are you alright?” The doctor asked in a clinical tone.

“Yeah,” Izzy said dismissively. “I’ve just been getting stomach aches lately when I drink that tea.”

“What tea?” Doc Porter asked cautiously.

“You know - the one that prevents pregnancy,” Izzy explained, surprised that there could be any misunderstanding.

Doc Porter gave her a concerned-adult look. “Izzy, have you been drinking that tea regularly?”

“Mmm-hmm,” Izzy said. “Every month after circuit.”

Doc Porter put her hand to her head. “Izzy, no. No, no no! You can’t abuse medications like that. It will damage your insides - not just your female parts, but your other organs, too - your liver, kidneys. Never more than once a year, you understand me? Any time I ever give you a medicine, it’s temporary unless I say otherwise. Do you understand?”

Izzy became genuinely fearful. She had finally found a life without Dante and her former friends. She couldn’t bear to lose it, too. “But then how will I...? I don’t want to have a baby. But...?”

Doc Porter hugged her. “It’s okay to like sex,” she explained. “You’re supposed to like it. I can’t officially condone lying to the Council, but that’s none of my business. There are other steps you can take to avoid becoming pregnant. I’ll teach you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.