Izzy's Violin - Cover

Izzy's Violin

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Age 16 - Part 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Age 16 - Part 2 - Adults are always telling Izzy to act like a girl, to be friends with other girls. She'd rather hang out with the boys. She'll figure out who she is and what it means to be a girl her own way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Thunderclouds in the distance threatened their travel the next day, but ultimately kept their distance. A little way out from Walmer the truck stopped, and the senior chaperone began setting up the radio.

Izzy moved up beside Simon. “Thanks for being my chaperone,” she told him. “I know it’s a thankless job. My brother used to complain about it all the time.”

“It’s okay. You need us,” he said dispassionately.

“We do. It’s just unfair,” Izzy sympathized. “Hey, is it true that they hurt when you’re really turned on for a long time? Balls? I remember some guys talking about it once, but I didn’t really understand.”

“Yeah - it hurts, kinda,” he answered.

“Well, what if you were to get yourself off before we got to town? You know, relieve the pressure preemptively?” Izzy asked.

Simon sneered. “What, just whip it out and play with it right here?”

“Well, yeah!” Izzy said. “I wouldn’t think any less of you.”

Simon shook his head. “I have too much self-respect for that.”

She thought about Thomas, coming in her mouth, the night before. “Well..., I could help,” Izzy suggested.

Simon didn’t answer, so Izzy unbuttoned his pants and got down on her knees. He looked at her doubtfully even as she she untied the knot on his under-shorts drawstring, and coaxed his uncertain penis to rigidity with her hands.

“What are you doing?!?” Ruby cried. “That’s illegal!”

“Yeah? Well, I’m changing the rules,” Izzy declared. She sucked Simon in and moved her mouth over his dick. She could sense the tension leaving his body.

“But that’s malbreeding!” The screeching girl cried.

Izzy stopped long enough to argue. “There’s no breeding involved - he’s not going to get me pregnant.” She sucked a few more times and then used her hands so she could talk again. “What do you think he’d be doing tonight if he weren’t stuck babysitting me? Look at him! He’d be neck deep in Marley pussy!”

The others jabbered at her, but she ignored them while she gave her full attention to giving head. Simon’s moans rose steadily in pitch and then his body froze. Jets of come tickled Izzy’s throat while Simon finished. This time she swallowed on purpose.

Izzy stood up. “Come on, girls - we have to be united! It’s one thing to ask them to give up their time to protect us, but do they really need to suffer actual physical pain for it?” Nobody said anything. Izzy shook her head. “You girls are heartless and selfish!”

Izzy walked up to the senior chaperone, got down on her knees, and began to suck him off. He petted her head approvingly while she slurped. After she coaxed an ejaculation from him she stood up, prepared to give the same service to the remaining chaperone, but she found that Caroline had changed her mind, and was doing it herself. Izzy offered encouragement to the novice cock-sucker, and the ecstatic teen boy she was stimulating. She almost choked on his load, but she seemed happy about it after.


The Walmer Future Generations Council gave the girls ribbons for their necks, and gave the chaperones armbands.

“Still no baby, Izzy?” The councilman asked conversationally.

“No sir, Mr. Cotton,” Izzy said, beaming. “But maybe this will be the trip!” She flirted with her eyes. Despite himself, Mr. Cotton’s gaze lingered on the sprightly girl.

“Do you like my dress?” She asked, well-aware of his attention, and did a twirl.

“I do. Did you make this one?” He said.

“Mmm-hmm!” Izzy answered. She reached her moment of decision. She always thought about asking to go home with Mr. Cotton, but she always ended up choosing someone younger. Maybe next time, she told herself. “Okay, bye!” She told him and headed out into the town.

Izzy politely gave off signals deflecting a few boys. One of them wasn’t so easy to dismiss.

“Izzy!” The eighteen year old said, dashing to catch up to her. “I’m glad to see you back! I was afraid I’d miss you. I was taking an important order for my family’s business, but I told the guy, ‘I’ve got to go - there’s a circuit girl in town who’s going to want to see me.’”

Izzy tried not to frown. “Um, Aaron, right? Look, I need to pick someone else this time.”

“But why?” Aaron asked, genuinely confused. “It was so good last time - you were really into it.”

“I know - I just...,” she explained. “Something just wasn’t right about it. I don’t think my body wants you to be the sire of my baby. You’re sweet and I would pick you if I could, but I have to listen to my body. You understand, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.