Izzy's Violin - Cover

Izzy's Violin

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Age 16 - Part 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Age 16 - Part 1 - Adults are always telling Izzy to act like a girl, to be friends with other girls. She'd rather hang out with the boys. She'll figure out who she is and what it means to be a girl her own way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Izzy’s new hobby became observing boys around circuit girls. She studied them, noting what things about a girl they responded to. She watched the girls, too - how they attracted boys’ attention, or discouraged it. Sometimes she would practice in the mirror or a pool of water, trying out flirty faces and movements.

It was winter before the council trusted her enough to let her go on circuit again, but she rarely missed a month from then on.

On the morning of Izzy’s August circuit departure, a member of the Council gave them special instructions. “We’re making some changes to how we do things from now on. It’s important that you listen to this. There was an incident in Marley two weeks ago. Mary Cooper was violated. Her chaperone left her alone to go ... satisfy himself. That stops now. I understand that it’s common for chaperones to touch themselves to some degree or another while their charges are mating, but that is no longer allowed. Men, your full attention will be given to your circuit girl, period.”

She went on. “From now on, every truck will stop, an hour outside of each town, and radio home your status. If you’re delayed, let us know about that too. And before going into each town, you’ll make plans - where to meet if you’re separated. Hopefully nothing like that will ever happen, but it pays to be prepared.”

The councilwoman concluded: “We’re making some changes at home too. The Council will be taking a more active role in matching foreign girls to local men. The women will still choose, but it will be a guided process - more fair and less predatory.”

The trip was unremarkable until the stop outside of Woolton. The men tried to figure out how to work the radio, unsuccessfully. The girls mostly brushed the dust from their clothes, and watched the sheep watching them. Caroline and Ruby were the same age as Izzy, but they were far less experienced with circuits than she was. They seemed to hold that against her.

That evening, the men of Woolton lined up and presented themselves while girls from three foreign towns evaluated them. Izzy recognized many of the men. She had tried several of them before. Two or three would be worth returning to, if she felt like making a safe choice, but today she felt like something new. She spotted a pair of teen boys standing next to each other talking, clearly friends. She decided she wanted to take a closer look.

The lineup ended. The girls all stood up from the bleachers and crashed into the line of men like a wave on the rocks.

“Thomas? And Joshua?” Izzy said as she approached them. “I’m Izzy. You two look like close friends.”

“Brothers, actually,” Thomas said. “I’m the oldest.”

“And I’m the best endowed,” Joshua countered.

Thomas shook his head. “Really, he’s not.” They began to shove at each other. Izzy smiled.

“Do you both live together?” She asked.

“Mmm-hmm,” Thomas affirmed.

“We share a bedroom, but he’ll be happy sleep out in the barn with the sheep while I give you a night to remember,” Joshua boasted.

“You can’t actually think she’d pick you?” Thomas came back. Then in a mock-whisper, “He wets the bed.”

“Actually, this is perfect!” Izzy told them. “I wasn’t sure how I was going to pick between you two. Looks like I don’t have to!” She twirled a curl of hair in her finger.

“What do you mean?” Joshua asked.

“We can all sleep in your bedroom,” she explained. “You two are capable of sharing, right?”

Izzy’s chaperone, a fifteen year old named Simon, smirked condescendingly all during the walk to the brothers’ house while she flirted with them. He and Izzy had always been friendly toward each other growing up, but since the unproven malbreeding scandal, and rumors of Izzy’s subsequent behavior on circuit, a portion of the town looked down on her. This annoyed Izzy’s mother to no end.

“Hey look, um,” Thomas said as they approached the boys’ house, “I’m cool with this arrangement, but it would be better if we told my mom and uncle that you just picked one of us. It can be him - I don’t care.” Izzy nodded with a sly smile.

The boys’ mother, prime uncle, and little sister were warm hosts. The sister, in particular, looked at her with a sort of awe that reminded her of how she used to sometimes see girls spending the night with Dante. There was also a toddler - a baby girl barely able to keep her balance on two feet. Simon took a few subtle verbal jabs at Izzy, but never crossed the line of making Appa look bad.

When bedtime came, Thomas went out to the barn - only for a little while to fool the parents. Joshua offered Simon sleeping arrangements in the living room, but Simon explained that he had orders never to leave Izzy alone, due to a recent unfortunate incident. He was sorry, but he would have to stay in the room with them.

Inside the bedroom, Joshua ran his hands up and down Izzy’s slender body once. At sixteen, her body had all of a woman’s curves, even if they were subtle. Then he pushed her onto the bed, dropped to his knees with his head under her skirt, and pulled off her underwear. His hands pressed her thighs apart, and his mouth attacked her pussy.

“Wow, you just get straight to it, don’t you?” She chuckled.

“Would you prefer something else?” He asked thoughtfully.

“No, this is perfect...,” she said as if drifting into a dream. She glanced at Simon watching her before closing her eyes.

Joshua took his time making out with her cunt. Thomas slipped in and joined her on the bed, cradling her, kissing her, and moving his hand under her blouse. She came like that, feeling cherished by the two brothers. Joshua didn’t stop. Thomas removed her blouse and bra, and his fingertips danced over her face and chest. The next time she came, Thomas’ lips were fixed to her molehill breasts.

Izzy put a stop to the heavenly oral. She stood up, took off her skirt and boots, and kissed Joshua, tasting her pussy on his face.

“What’s your favorite way?” She asked him.

In answer, he spun her around playfully, pushed her face-down on the edge of the bed, and grabbed her ass. “Oh!” She exclaimed.

Joshua gave her a long steady fuck. Her toes curled and she moaned, trying to stay quiet, while he stuffed her pussy and she felt the bliss of it. Thomas stroked her back and looked her in the eyes while she came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.