Izzy's Violin - Cover

Izzy's Violin

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Age 15 - Part 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Age 15 - Part 4 - Adults are always telling Izzy to act like a girl, to be friends with other girls. She'd rather hang out with the boys. She'll figure out who she is and what it means to be a girl her own way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Izzy was happy for the whole drive home. Her pussy was sore, but that was a badge of honor to her. She wished she had her violin with her on the road. She had never tried writing music before, but there was a melody inside her head struggling to get out. All she could do was hum.

When she finally got home, there were visitors. In addition to her mother, grandmother, and prime uncle, the sheriff and a member of the Future Generations Council were sitting in the living room. “Sit down, Izzy,” her uncle told her before she could reach her bedroom.

“Izzy, we have reason to believe that you’ve been having sex with local boys,” the sheriff said bluntly.

“What? No!” Izzy insisted, adrenaline suddenly sweeping through her body. “Wha ... what makes you think that??”

The sheriff continued to press: “Izzy, we’ve already taken testimony from other people involved. We already know most of the story. We just need to hear your side of things.”

Izzy shook her head. “No! I would never do something like that!” She pleaded. “There must be a misunderstanding. Tell me what you’ve heard and maybe I can figure out the mistake!”

“That’s not how this works,” the sheriff said. “We ask, you answer. Is it true that you’re pregnant? That you went on circuit to hide your malbreeding?”

Izzy’s face went white as a sheet. She hadn’t told anybody about that - how could they know? She shook her head - as far from side to side as it would go, as if that would convince them of her sincerity. “No - if I’m p ... pregnant, it happened on circuit.

Christopher slammed his fist into the table. “Izzy, tell them everything they want to know, right now!”

She began to sob. “I swear! None of it is true! It’s not true!” She looked to her grandmother, hoping to find an ally, but her grandmother’s eyes were vacant.

The sheriff pulled her uncle and mother aside. They spoke softly; she couldn’t hear it all. “We’ll give her a day to reconsider.” “Don’t let her talk to any of her friends.” “ ... proof of menstruation - otherwise we’ll have to do a DNA test.”

Izzy stayed in her room alone, exhausted but unable to sleep for hours. How could this have happened? Joey wouldn’t have said anything - they must be guessing. Unless Vic or Phil said something. The punishment for malbreeding, for the boy, was always castration. They couldn’t have been so upset that they would do that to Joey, would they?

Lana went with Izzy to school and made sure nobody talked to her. She got a lot of accusatory looks from a lot of people, young and old. Izzy learned the truth by looking at Vic’s face: she saw guilt there. In Joey’s she understandably saw panic. She tried to tell him with her eyes that it would be okay - that she wouldn’t say anything - but he either didn’t understand or didn’t believe her.

Back at home Izzy did chores and helped prepare dinner. The sheriff and the councilman visited shortly before the meal was ready.

“Izzy, this is your last chance,” her mother warned her. “You have to tell the truth, now, or you will be punished.”

Izzy stuck with her denial. “I didn’t do it, mom!”

Lana shook her head. The sheriff and the councilman left. The family ate in silence.


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.