Izzy's Violin - Cover

Izzy's Violin

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Age 15 - Part 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Age 15 - Part 3 - Adults are always telling Izzy to act like a girl, to be friends with other girls. She'd rather hang out with the boys. She'll figure out who she is and what it means to be a girl her own way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

The Appa truck arrived in Marley in the late afternoon. The Marley Future Generations Council representative explained to them how it worked: After sunset, the circuit girls would go to the ruins on the edge of town, as would all participating Marley men. The girls would have sex with whichever men they chose there at the ruins, and then they had the option to sleep there, or pay for rooms at the inn. Blankets would be provided, courtesy of the town.

Frank decided that they wouldn’t be renting rooms at the inn, but they would kill the two hours before sunset drinking there. Frank and Troy talked loudly about hunting and fishing and such, eventually attracting two local men to join the conversation. Sandra drank silently but heavily. Izzy sipped at her beer and watched the other local men watching her, and unreservedly discussing what they intended to do with her.

Izzy quietly asked the waitress if she knew a seventeen year old woman named Eva with long black hair. Surprisingly, the waitress said she worked next door at the general store. Izzy knew that Frank wouldn’t leave his new friends, so she convinced him that he didn’t need to watch her as she went next door.

“Well I’ll be!” Eva delighted when she saw Izzy. “You look just like a gallant man I met in Appa. You wouldn’t happen to be Isaac’s twin sister, would you?”

“Yes ma’am,” Izzy answered, amused that Eva was still playing their game.

“Wonderful! You’re such a pretty girl,” she said, stroking Izzy’s cheek. “What might your name be?”

“Izzy,” Izzy told her.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Eva said warmly. “Are you in town on circuit?”

“Yes ma’am,” Izzy answered. “It’s my first one. My first circuit - this is my second town.”

“It’s Eva, not ma’am. We’re friends,” Eva insisted. Izzy smiled back.

“So,” Eva continued, “will I be seeing Isaac again the next time I’m in Appa?”

“Oh, no.” Izzy answered. “My mother hates him.”

“Pity. I dream about returning to his arms. His friend Joey was more pleasant than most, too,” Eva told her. Something in Izzy’s face must have betrayed her, because Eva added slyly, “But then maybe you already knew that.”

Izzy fidgeted uncomfortably before changing the subject. “If it’s alright to ask, I’ve been wondering. Do you ... not like boys?”

“I enjoy them for conversation,” Eva explained. “And when something needs to be lifted to a high shelf, or someone needs to get beat up, they’re quite handy. But when it comes to their hairy sweaty naked bodies touching me? They are an unfortunate necessity.” She put her hand on her belly and arched her back to show off the swell of a mid-term pregnancy.

“You’re having a baby?!” Izzy gushed. “Congratulations!”

“Why thank you!” Eva said with a curtsey. “Now you ... Do you not like girls?”

Izzy shook her head. “Not really. They’re boring. You’re an exception.” She smiled at her friend.

“But you do like boys?” Eva asked leadingly. Izzy blushed, and smiled wildly.

“So you’re one of those girls, then!” Eva accused with a wink. Izzy grinned and nodded. “Well, I expect you’ll have a good time tonight. Just be careful - Marley guys become cavemen around circuit girls. You do have a chaperone, I hope?”

Frank waved to Izzy through the store window, clearly unwilling to leave her alone any longer, so the two girls hugged and Izzy skipped off.


When the four from Appa arrived at the ruins, there were thirty or so men waiting, looking at them hopefully. There were no other women. Sandra picked one immediately, seemingly without any thought, and they walked to another part of the ruins.

Izzy had no idea what to do. An old man seized the moment and approached. “Good evening miss,” he said. “You’re looking beautiful and fertile tonight.”

His teeth were an unpleasant yellow and he had a long white beard. He must have been sixty years old - Izzy had thought that penises didn’t even work at that age. Izzy was repulsed by the idea of laying with him, but she wasn’t sure if she could even refuse. Things seemed so different away from Appa.

Frank noticed her discomfort. “It’s your decision. You won’t hurt anyone’s feelings. You have to make the choice - not anyone else,” he told her.

The circle of men inched closer, but Frank held them at bay with hand gestures. The moon had begun to light up sky, so Izzy could see them all clearly. She scanned the crowd until her eyes settled on a boy - probably fifteen - with lovely gray eyes. He had brown hair in a short ponytail, and his shirt was pleasingly tight on his chest. Frank signalled for him to approach.

“Hi. I’m Izzy. I’m new to this,” she told him.

“Bill. That’s okay.”

Bill helped Izzy out of her dress. She was standing in her underwear in front of thirty strangers while Bill removed most of his clothes. The crowd of men backed away, half-fading into the darkness, but they didn’t leave. That struck Izzy as strange, since she had clearly made her choice.

Bill took her blanket from her, spread it out on a waist-high slab of mostly-horizontal concrete, and set her on the edge. He began kissing her. Izzy had loved every other kiss she had ever had, but she decided she didn’t like kissing Bill. Somehow it felt like a desperate attack. Nonetheless, her body responded. Her pulse quickened - she could feel it all over. And between her legs, her cunt warmed up, plumped up, lubed up, and got ready for what was clearly going to happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.