The Teacher's Wife - Cover

The Teacher's Wife

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young wife joins her husband at his boarding school for boys. The boys decide they must have her, no matter what.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   DomSub   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

‘Fuck, fuck, fuck.’ I said quietly, grabbing my towel and standing.

‘You are the devil dog, who sent you here to possess me?’ I asked him, running back into the bathroom and back into the shower. The warm water washing Buster’s slobber from my thighs and pussy. Two minutes later i walked back into the bedroom with my towel wrapped around my body, making sure the red scratches couldn’t be seen.

‘Oh, hey darling, did you have a nice day? I asked, sweetly, smiling.

‘Uh, yes, thank you. I see you have a man in our bedroom, care to explain?’ Tom, asked, pretending to be serious.

‘Well, for a starter, he was meant to wait down stairs, weren’t you, boy, yes you was, yes you was.’ I replied, in my baby voice.

Buster come over to me, wagging his tail and trying to get under my towel, happy with my silly voice, thinking it was play time.

‘Oh, excuse me young man, do you mind, we haven’t even been on a date yet.’ I giggled, pushing his head away.

Tom grabbed his collar, laughing and pulling him away.

‘Why is he here, darling? Did he just turn up?’ ‘Yes, earlier, so i went for a walk with him to the woods and i fell over in the dirt while we were playing, that’s why i’m showering. But he’s just so adorable, can we keep him here, pretend he’s wondered off, please, darling?’ I asked, my bottom lip sticking out.

‘No, don’t be silly, he belongs to the head and i’m pretty sure he wants to keep him. I’m going down now, we’ll walk him home in a while, ok hun?’ Tom said.

‘Ok, Mr Meany. But take him down with you, i don’t want him seeing me naked, he’s a man after all. I added, pulling my towel down a little and showing Tom my breasts, my eyes blinking madly.

Tom laughed and pulled poor Buster out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

I threw the towel away and looked at myself in the mirror, the scratches still very red. Shit, i thought, i would have to make sure Tom doesn’t see them. I dressed and went down, putting on my jeans for protection.

Later that evening we walked Buster home, the head happy to see him. He invited us in and we stayed for some drinks, poor Buster at my side the whole time, whining when we left.

When we got home i went straight to bed, my body was aching so much and my pussy was really sore, i needed sleep and rest. I didn’t wake until 10:00 the next morning, i had slept for eleven hours straight, not even stirring when Tom got up and left for school. I felt better, though, my body still ached and my pussy felt bruised but it was bearable.

For the next three days i hid in the house, painting and cleaning and playing the radio really loudly. I had to avoid Paul and Buster, one because i didn’t like him and the other because i did. Even when i heard Buster at my door i didn’t let him in, i couldn’t, i just knew what he would do and i wasn’t strong enough to stop, mentally as well as physically.

It really hurt me not to open the door but i has to stay strong. I was surprised Paul hadn’t sent a note, i thought he would try and manipulate again as soon as possible, he acted as though he would.

The guilt i felt all week was a constant thing, coming in waves and then receding, only to come back when i least expected it, hitting me hard and often bringing me to tears. I kept thinking of Tom and how it would kill him if he ever found out, how our lives would be ruined and finish his career, i had to find away to stop this.

By Friday morning i was feeling back to normal, my body was healed and my pussy was fine. In fact, i woke up all aroused, my nipples were hard and my pussy was wet. I lay there touching myself, beginning to remember the dream i was having. Oh god, it was Buster, yes, it was coming back to me now. He had found me walking in the woods, i was alone, near the Oak tree, wearing a short summer dress.

My fingers were still in my pussy as i shivered at the images now replaying in my head. Buster had attacked me, ripping off my dress with his teeth, snarling and growling at me, forcing me to the ground and then tearing my panties off as well. I was helpless against this huge dog, i had to submit to him, give him what he wanted. He took me brutally, raking his nails down my thighs, drawing blood, biting my shoulder whenever i moved, he was like a demon, raping me with no regard for my feelings at all.

I climaxed using my fingers, moaning loudly, rationalizing my behaviour by telling myself it was just a fantasy, and as such was safe. When i came down from my orgasm i felt guilty again, dirty even, how could i masturbate to that? What was wrong me? I got up and went down stairs, made some coffee and sat a the table, angry with myself for giving in to my perverted fantasies.

Suddenly the phone rang, making me jump, bringing me back to earth.

‘Hello.’ I answered.

‘Darling it’s me, listen, would you come to the school for lunch, 12;30 in the hall, i’ve said you would so please say you can.’ Tom asked, sounding worried.

‘Oh, um ... if you really want me to. But why so sudden?’ I enquired, a feeling of trepidation sweeping over me.

‘Well, you were invited earlier in the week but like a klutz i forgot, sorry. And now i kind of promised you would come today. Paul and Edward have asked that you join their table in the hall and i know how well you got on with them last weekend so i said yes on your behalf, sorry darling. I know i should have asked first but i’ve been so busy lately, sorry.’ He finished, still sounding worried.

I felt like a big fist had struck me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me and leaving me reeling on the floor. I couldn’t speak, i was too shaken, scared, a sick feeling now in my tummy.

‘Darling, darling, are you still there?’ Tom asked, his voice getting higher.

‘Yes ... yes ... sorry, i spilled my coffee. 12:30 it is, see you then.’ I told him, putting the phone down and going into the lounge, sitting down on the couch, my head in my hands.

All i could think about all morning was Paul, that smug look of his and the way he talked to me, as if i was a little girl. God, he was so insufferable and arrogant.

Whatever i felt about this lunch i couldn’t show up looking dowdy, i was expected to make an effort and look nice. If i didn’t it reflected badly on Tom and i couldn’t have that. As i stood in the mirror looking at myself, in just my panties, deciding what to wear, i could see my erect nipples staring back at me, mocking me, daring me to pinch them, twist them. I did neither, i ignored them and put on my bra, covering them and hoping they would go away.

It was still warm so i decided on my pink summer dress, i hadn’t worn it in a while so i thought it deserved an outing, and as it was Tom’s favourite it would please him as well. It was much like my others, not too short but above the knee. Tom liked it because it showed off my shoulders and back and he thought my back sexy, for some reason.

I arrived in the hall at 12:20, all the boys smiling and looking at me with appreciation, many openly looking ay my legs and bum. Tom was at the teacher’s table, near the back, i couldn’t see Paul anywhere. I walked over to Tom and kissed him on the cheek, saying hello to all the other teachers, sitting, hoping i could stay here.

‘Paul and Edward are over there, in the corner with the other boys, see? Tom said, pointing.

I looked over and saw them, their table was on it’s own against the wall, the other side of the hall, far from Tom’s eyes.

‘Yes, i see them, all six, no seven of them, who’s the other boy? I asked.

‘That’s Oliver, he’s just back, he was in India and got delayed. You’ll like him, he’s a bit shy but a lovely young man. Go, go and join them and i’ll pop over in a little while. Oh, and you look beautiful in that dress. Tom said, so happy i was here.

I walked over to the table, my heart racing, eyes all over me.

‘Hope, so lovely to see you, please sit here, next to Oliver and me. He’s dying to meet you, we’ve told him all about you.’ Paul said, smirking openly, the others all sniggering.

I sat between them, my back against the wall, the other boys all around me.

‘What would you like to eat, there is fish or roast beef.’ Edward asked, standing.

‘Fish will be fine.’ I answered, my heart still racing, waiting for Paul to do or say something.

My face was blushing, i could feel it, i kept remembering all these boys had fucked me and seen me with Buster, cumming as he took me in the woods.

‘Are you ok, Hope? You look a bit flustered.’ Paul asked.

‘I’m fine, just a bit warm.’ ‘Say hello to Oliver, he’s just got back from India.’ I was told.

I turned and looked at Oliver, his face beaming, like a kid just given his Christmas present.

‘Hello, Oliver, pleased to meet you.’ I responded, smiling, knowing by his look he was in on all this.

‘That dress is simply lovely, Hope, did you wear it especially for us? Paul continued, his hand going behind me and softly stroking my back, between my shoulder blades.

I jumped a little, gasping in shock, looking out at all the other people in the hall, scared someone might be watching.

‘It’s ok, Hope, no one can see us, we chose this table especially.’ Paul whispered, his hand just below my neck, massaging me.

God, here we go, i thought, my breathing getting heavier and a hotness spreading throughout my body. I moved forward a little, not to get away, that was impossible here but just to make a gesture, let him know this was unwanted.

It didn’t stop him, of course, he carried on, running his fingers down my back, going under my dress and touching lower.

‘Go on Oliver, she’s waiting, don’t be shy.’ Paul suddenly said, my heart missing a beat hearing this.

Then i felt him, Oliver’s hand on my thigh, squeezing me, feeling me. I looked at him, into his eyes, they were full of desire, just like the others were.

‘Don’t, please don’t, not here, Oliver.’ I pleaded.

Oliver ignored my pleas, his hand moving along my inner thigh, forcing my legs apart, now touching my panties. I squirmed in my chair, not knowing what to do. Then i felt another hand, Paul’s, he had left my back and was now helping Oliver.

‘Do you want us to make you cum, here in the hall, at this table?’ Paul asked, his finger now pressing on my pussy.

‘No, please, stop Paul, anyone could see.’ I told him, his finger pushing harder.

‘Ok, but if we stop now you have to meet us at the same place as before, at 4:30 again. Say yes, Hope.’ Paul demanded, his finger now under my panties and at my entrance.

‘No ... no ... i won’t. Get your hand away or i’ll get up and leave, i’ll tell Tom you was rude to me.’ I replied, looking at him, trying to look serious. His finger now inside me, making me gasp again.

Paul smiled and leaned back in his chair, saying: ‘Look here Hope, look what i have under my jumper.’ Lifting it and revealing two pairs of my panties. I recognised them straight away, white with little red hearts on them.

‘If you do i will stand up and throw one of these after you, and tell everybody you left them in our room after we fucked you. How do you think Tom will like that?’ He sneered, his finger going further inside my wet pussy.

I slumped back in my chair, my legs apart as both boy’s molested me. Oliver was now pulling at my panties, pulling them over my pussy, trying to get better access. I lifted my bum, letting him pull them down, helping him get them off completely. He now had them in his lap, smiling and telling the others.

‘Ok, Hope, so you want to cum here and not in the woods.’ Paul said.

Edward was back with my lunch, putting it in front of me and looking at my panties in Oliver’s lap, saying: ‘Wow, that was quick, she must be desperate for it.’ All the boys laughed, Paul bringing his finger out of my pussy and putting it on the table, just in front of me.

‘Look, boys, look how wet my finger is, she is soaking down there, She is so fucking excited, she loves this but won’t admit. I bet she cums in a matter of seconds when i start fingering her again.’ He said, his finger going back under the table.

I just sat there, again, totally humiliated, unable to fight them, accepting my fate.

Paul began fingering me again, pushing it deep inside me, then bringing it back, running it through my lips and up to my clit, playing with it, making me moan, quietly but loud enough for those on the table to hear me.

Oliver was stroking me, his hand next to Pauls’, both of them working me, bringing me closer to that orgasm that Paul wanted to see. Why was this so good? I asked myself. Why was my body responding to this abuse? But i had no answers.

‘Good girl, Hope, i can see you’re almost there, cum for me Hope.’ The bastard said.

I looked at the others around me, all watching me, loving how i was reacting, knowing exactly what Paul was doing, My face was getting hotter and hotter, i was trying so hard not to show my feelings but it was so hard.

It was starting, my pussy gripped Paul’s finger, my eyes got wider as i looked down, my mouth opened and then it was gone, the finger was gone. He had pulled it out and brought it back to the table, smiling at me, teasing me.

I tried to stay calm, i wiped my brow, sat up straight. My god, he really was playing with me.

‘Eat up, Hope.’ He whispered, wiping my juices onto my arm.

I ignored this and took a bite of my lunch, looking around me, hoping no one from elsewhere had noticed anything. As i eat my lunch Oliver kept his hand on my thigh, gently stroking me but not touching my pussy, it was almost comforting.

Half way through eating Paul moved back under the table, his finger sliding easily back inside me, causing me to squirm again. He began to finger me, just like before, in and out and then to my clit, my pleasure levels rising rapidly, my breathing becoming ragged as i fought to control my expression. It didn’t take long for me to reach that point again, i suddenly gripped down hard on Paul’s finger, moaning quietly, preparing myself.

But it never happened, his finger was gone again, back on the table, wet and glistening with my juices. I looked at him, my eyes asking why? My pussy aching so much, Oliver still touching me.

‘4:30 at the Oak tree? He asked, grinning.

I got it now, he was trying to get me to the woods, he wanted to fuck me, he wanted me where he could take his time and enjoy me. I felt a rush of arousal, this boy really wants me and he will do anything to get me.

‘Never.’ I replied.

He smiled and returned to my pussy, bringing me back to the point of orgasm within seconds, stopping again, leaving me breathing hard and in agony.

‘Just you.’ i said, looking him in the eye, my tongue coming out and licking my bottom lip.

‘Is that what you want, only the two of us?’ He asked, his expression softer now.

‘Yes, i lied, only us.’ If i was going to be used then better it was only by one of these monsters.

‘Ok, 4:30 then and wear that dress, i like it.’ He answered, smirking and going back to his lunch.

I carried on with mine, too, though i had lost my appetite. Paul chatted away with me, acting as if we were friends, being the perfect host. My god, i thought, this boy is a sociopath.

I suddenly remembered Oliver, his hand was still between my legs, softly stroking me, still. Gently running his fingers up and down my thighs, sometimes touching my lips, only just but enough that it felt nice. I looked at him, he was eating with one hand and smiling sweetly to himself, as if dreaming. His face looked so angelic, i almost wanted to hug him, kiss him, tell him everything was ok. But i didn’t, i left him alone, letting him enjoy himself, he seemed harmless and it felt nice, anyway.

By the time we finished dinner my pussy was soaking, Oliver’s stroking had really kept me on edge, he was so gentle. It was a shame to stop him but everyone was leaving and i had to go, too.

‘Thank you for lunch, it was a pleasure, i lied, again. But i have an appointment in a little while so i must leave. Goodbye.’ I stood, pushing my dress down to cover my thighs, feeling the wetness at the top of them, blushing a little as my legs kind of stuck together with the juices.

‘See you soon.’ Paul whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.