The Teacher's Wife - Cover

The Teacher's Wife

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young wife joins her husband at his boarding school for boys. The boys decide they must have her, no matter what.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   DomSub   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

‘No, no, for the love of god, stop this, let me go home, please.’ I pleaded, for the umpteenth time, again falling on deaf ears.

I looked behind me in dread, one of the boys taking hold of his cock and putting it to my pussy, laughing as he did so. I cried out, pushing against the legs in front of me, grabbing them and pushing with all my might, my mind screaming in anticipation.

I could feel him, squirting his seed all over my bum and pussy, almost there, inches away from my womanhood, desperate to breed me. Then it happened, he was in me, i felt him, a few inches of him, everything seemed to stop, we all went quiet, i was in shock. Buster even stopped, waiting to see if he was in or not, when he was sure he thrust forward, his whole cock ramming into me, knocking me forward into a pair of hard legs, leaving me gasping, unable to comprehend what was happening.

All the boys roared their approval, egging him on, chanting his name. ‘Buster, Buster.’ Oh my god, he was in me, i was being fucked by a dog, a dog had his cock inside me and was breeding me, i couldn’t believe this was happening.

What more could they do to me, i thought, nothing could be worse than being fucked by a dog, i was now just a bitch being bred for their amusement. Buster was fucking me wildly, his cock growing as he took me, i could feel it, it was enormous.

‘Oh god, he’s so big.’ I moaned.

The boys moved away from us, there was no need to hold me now, i was going nowhere until Buster had finished with me.

I had seen dogs breed before and knew what they looked like while fucking, all thrashing hips and getting stuck together and that’s what i saw in my mind as Buster fucked me, a bitch and her master.

I was resigned to my fate, nothing could be done but just wait until he was finished. The boy’s were all laughing, still, they couldn’t believe what they were seeing; Their teacher’s wife having sex with the head’s dog in the dirt, it was beyond humiliating.

The way Buster was holding me felt like a real lover’s arms, he was gripping me so tightly around my waist, just like a man would and his fur felt soft and warm on my back, it was somehow comforting.

Buster was just doing what dogs did, he meant me no harm, i knew that. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he dripped saliva all over me, his tongue occasionally touching my face. My body was still aroused from Paul and the others and no matter how much i hated this my body started to react, Buster felt good inside me, his cock fitted perfectly.

Nooooo, i screamed in my head, you will not let this happen, i told myself, you will not enjoy this.

But It was an amazing feeling being fucked by an animal, it was so primal and raw, i could feel Buster’s immense power as he took me, pushing me along the ground as he battered me. And I could feel my pussy expanding more than it ever had, something was happening, there was something else trying to enter me, it felt even bigger than Buster’s cock, i let out a loud moan as my pussy suddenly sucked it inside me, enveloping it and gripping it, milking it. God, what was this?

What was happening to me? Why can’t i be normal? Whatever was now inside me was making me feel wonderful, it was rubbing my pussy walls in a way that nothing ever had, not even Paul. Another moan escaped my mouth.

‘Oh my god, look at her, she’s enjoying this.’ I heard someone shout.

‘Look, she’s pushing back onto him, she fucking loves it.’ Another voice, shouted.

Oh god, they were right, i didn’t even realise i was doing it but i was, i am, i’m enjoying this and fucking him back. I really am a whore, i thought.

Buster was just laying on my back, his cock twitching as he unloaded his seed inside me, adding to my pleasure.

‘I bet she cums again.’ Paul added.

He was right, i could feel it, there was no stopping it. I clamped down hard on Busters cock as the wave hit me, consuming me just like the others did, i let out a deep guttural moan, this was a special orgasm, something animalistic, not human.

I couldn’t believe how much i loved this feeling, it was taking over every part of my being, driving me to be something no one should ever be but it was beyond my ability to stop it, i was lost in a world of sexual pleasure.

‘She fucking loves it, look at her face, she’s off with the fairies. She doesn’t even know we are here.’ Buster stayed inside me for ages, probably thirty minutes or so, giving me another four amazing orgasms, much to the delight of my audience. After that first one i just let myself go, not caring about the boys insults and taunts, i was used to them, my pride was all but destroyed any way. It wasn’t until Buster suddenly pulled out of me that i felt all the shame, the boys all clapping and watching as a wave of dog sperm gushed from my pussy and pooled at my feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.