The Teacher's Wife - Cover

The Teacher's Wife

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young wife joins her husband at his boarding school for boys. The boys decide they must have her, no matter what.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   DomSub   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

I didn’t move from my bed until the boys had gone, then went back downstairs, i wanted to hug my husband, feel safe in his arms. Tom was in the kitchen, making some tea, whistling some tune, not a care in the world. I put my arms around him and rested my head on his chest, squeezing him tightly.

We sat for a while watching tv before Tom excused himself and went back to his study, he had some lessons he wanted to finish off. He told me he would be finished about ten and for me not to wait up. I spent the time until ten thinking about my situation and what it meant, and how i was going to deal with it. One thing was for sure, i was a different person from the one who arrived here a few weeks ago, whatever the rights or wrongs of what the boys had done i couldn’t deny how it all made me feel. Yes, i hated it but it also aroused me in a way that nothing else ever has, something deep inside me has been awakened, let loose and i know it can never be put back and, if i’m being honest, i’m not sure i want it to be.

But i do know i have to end it with the boys and find a way to stop them before it destroys me and Tom. I want what they make me feel with Tom and i have to find a way to make him see what i am and what i need, we are a couple and couple’s should be able to explore different sides of each other and want to please their partners, it’s a basic ingredient in any marriage.

By ten i was showered and ready for bed, i wanted to try again what i tried the other night, i wanted Tom to really see me and be in no doubt what i wanted. Tom came up a few minutes later, i was laying on my stomach, naked, my head pressed into the pillow as if asleep.

‘I’ll just shower, darling, then i’ll join you.’ He said, going into the bathroom.

Five minutes later he was back, i looked behind me and saw him standing there, naked, his cock nearly fully erect, my heart soared.

‘Oh Tom, yes, i’m so aroused, please fuck me, take me from behind, let me stay like this.’ I pleaded.

‘No need to be so crude darling.’ He said, climbing on the bed.

‘Why not, it’s just us here, let’s be whatever we want to be. Now fuck me from behind, take me Tom, i’m yours.’ ‘Darling, please, this again? I thought it was the wine last time but you’re sober tonight, what’s going on with you?’ He asked, sounding concerned.

‘Nothing darling, i just want to play a bit, you know, spice things up, try a few things. Please, just try it, for me.’ Again, pleading with him.

He looked confused, worried about what i was saying, this was something that was beyond his sexual imagination, i could see it in his face, my heart now sank, this wasn’t Tom, he wasn’t that man.

I turned on my back and smiled, saying: ‘Forgive me, i’m being silly, come here darling, make love to me, i love you.’ Tom looked so relieved, he kissed me sweetly as he climbed on top of me, entering me and making love.

I was so desperate for an orgasm i had to make him last longer than normal if i was to get it.

‘Mmmm, that’s nice darling, you feel so good tonight, don’t stop, let’s do it longer tonight you feel so good inside me.’ I whispered, trying not to sound desperate.

‘Oh darling, yes, more, please, you are making me feel so good, i love you so much.’ I encouraged, scratching his back a little.

Tom grunted as he suddenly thrust harder.

‘oh yes, baby ... oh yes ... oh yes... ‘ He moaned, cumming, his seed flooding my pussy.

Noooooo, i screamed, in my head, as i wrapped my legs around him and tried to hold him inside me, grinding myself against his cock, trying to cum myself but failing as he slumped on top of me, spent.

He rolled off me telling me how amazing i was and how much he loved me, kissing me before turning on his side.

I was still angry with him the next morning, i couldn’t believe how inconsiderate he was, typical bloody man, only caring about his own needs. Tom, of course, didn’t notice any of this, he kissed my head as he went off to his boys, oblivious to how i was feeling, eager to get to class and his boys.

I carried on drinking my tea, trying to think of a way to get Tom into the 60’s and out of the 40s, knowing in my heart he would probably never change. Just as i was getting up to go to the loo i heard a letter being posted in our door. Funny i thought, we always collected our mail from the office at school. When i got to the door there was a white envelope with my name on it, no stamp just my name. I opened it and read it, my heart jumping when i saw what it said.

Dear Hope I would like to talk to you today.

I’m sorry about what happened yesterday and i would like to explain why we acted like that.

I promise i just want to talk, sort this out so we can put it all behind us and be friends.

Please accept this in the spirit of friendship.

Meet me by the fallen Oak tree at the woods at 4:30 pm Yours Paul I read it again, confused by it, what was he up to? I couldn’t believe he was suddenly worried about my feelings, not Paul. I read it again, trying to see if there was a hint of something else in there but i couldn’t find it. The oak tree he mentioned was about half a mile away from here, Tom had taken me there on one of our walks. Why meet there? Why not just speak to me here or at school? God, what should i do?

If i went at least i could put an end to this all, surely that would be a good thing, get my life back to normal, even if that normal was a bit boring.

No, i won’t go, i don’t trust him, he’s up to something, i decided, carrying on to the loo.

By 1pm i couldn’t think of anything else but that bloody note. What would he do if i didn’t go? Would he be angry and look to do something in retaliation? Bloody hell, what should i do?

By 4pm i was in my bedroom looking out of the window toward the woods, i could see roughly where the tree was but not exactly. Paul would be on his way there.

Ten minutes later i was in my long blue summer dress walking down the stairs, i had decided to go, end this once and for all, make sure he knew exactly how i felt and tell him he must never act like that again.

It was a lovely Autumn afternoon, the sun was shinning brightly as i made my way to the fallen tree, my eyes scanning ahead trying to see any movement or any boys. If he doesn’t come and this all a prank i’ll be so bloody angry, i thought.

When i reached the spot i stopped, turning and looking all around me, checking my watch. It was dead on 4:30.

Suddenly i heard a noise, i looked further into the woods, then i saw him, about 30 or 40 yards away, waiting. I walked toward him, my heart pounding, my stomach churning, further into the woods. He was wearing his uniform, smiling, leaning against a tree, looking so innocent and sweet.

‘Hope, so glad you could make. Grab her.’ He suddenly shouted.

Before i could react five boys suddenly appeared from behind the trees and rushed me, grabbing my arms and cheering, holding me firmly, rendering me immobile.

‘No, no, get off me, you fucking bastards, let me go.’ I screamed, fighting as much as i could.

Paul and Edward started walking further into the woods, the others dragging me behind them.

No, Paul, you promised, how could you? You little shit, let me go, i mean it. This is kidnapping, you will all go to prison, your families will disown you.’ I shouted, digging my feet into the dirt, trying whatever i could to slow them down.

No one answered me, they were all laughing and chanting, something i didn’t understand. Further into the woods we went, the trees now much thicker, no one would ever come this far on a Monday afternoon.

‘Please ... please, not anymore.’ I blubbed, hoping my tears would have an affect.

A few minutes later we came to an old shack and stopped.

‘Strip her.’ Paul said.

‘No ... no.’ I shouted, again, my face red with anger.

One of the boys come to my front and started trying to undo my buttons, failing as i was struggling so much. The more he tried and failed the more the others laughed.

Then Buster appeared, wagging his tail and going to all the boys. Yes, i thought, the headmaster was here, i was saved.

‘Hello boy, did you follow us again, did you want to see Hope as well, good boy.’ Paul said, my hopes dashed, Buster was just out on his own.

‘For god’s sake, put her on the floor and strip her, hold her arms and legs and get that dress of her.’ Paul, shouted.

I was forced to the ground, my arms and legs pinned, i screamed at Paul and fought as much as i could but all to no avail. Edward quickly undid my buttons, the boys lifting me and moving my limbs as Edward took the dress off, throwing it to another boy as i was pinned again, my arms and legs spread wide.

‘No, for god’ sake stop this, please, i’m begging you.’ Paul ignored my pleas and took a knife from his trousers, kneeling down and putting it to my bra, slicing through it with ease, tossing it on the floor. He then put it in the waist of panties and sliced those, too, giving them to Edward. I was now completely naked, this time for six boys not just two.

I looked up at their faces, all of them filled with a lust and little of bit of evil, their pants showing the bulges of their hard cocks.

I struggled again, twisting my body in a vain attempt to escape, knowing i couldn’t, i was trapped and at their mercy.

My body was tiring from my struggling, i was giving in, what could i do, alone against six of them. Suddenly Buster was there, standing between my legs, his big face going to my pussy, his tongue snaking out and licking my lips.

‘Oh my god, look at him, he’s licking her, he likes the taste of her cunt.’ A boy cried, all laughing and cheering him.

NO, Buster, no. Stop him, please, someone stop him. Paul ... Paul ... stop him.’ I screamed, trying to buck my hips and stop him.

‘Hold her still, let him carry on, Jesus, have you ever seen anything like it? Paul, gasped, his voice full of excitement.

‘Please, oh god, please stop him, i’ll do anything but please stop him.’ I cried out, my body unable to struggle any longer. Buster’s tongue was going everywhere, from my pussy to my bum, even going inside me, scooping out my juices, it was an incredible feeling.

‘Stop him, fucking stop you bastards, this is wrong so wrong.’ I begged, again, knowing no one was listening.

Put those panties in her mouth, stop her from talking.’ Paul told Edward.

Edward did as he was told, stuffing my panties in my mouth, gagging me. I tried to stop him but couldn’t, i could taste myself as he pushed them in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.