The Teacher's Wife - Cover

The Teacher's Wife

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young wife joins her husband at his boarding school for boys. The boys decide they must have her, no matter what.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   DomSub   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

What he just said explained a lot, i knew he had to have experience with women, he was far too arrogant and assured, he definitely knew how to touch a woman and get her to respond. Wow, he probably did more in those two months than i have done in ten years, and bum sex, what kind of woman let’s a boy stick it up there?

I felt slightly less guilty now, he might only be a school boy but he’s probably more experienced than even some men. Where as i, on the other hand, am very inexperienced, both with men and sex. Yes, he most definitely took advantage of my shyness and my natural disposition for pleasing people.

The next hour was spent trying to avoid eye contact with Paul and the others, i left the conversation to Tom and only joined in if it was absolutely necessary. Paul was staring at me the whole time, i could feel his eyes burning into me, stripping me naked and molesting me, he was relentless. Everytime i looked up he was looking, i was feeling hot again, my body wouldn’t stop reacting to this boy, he was trying to own me, control me, make me his paramour, i had to resist.

Tom invited the boys into his study for thirty minutes of study before they left, he told them it would give them a great advantage for their studies to come, and without doubt in their exams. As they all stood to follow Tom, Paul and Edward asked to use the toilet. We only had one toilet downstairs, the other was upstairs and Paul hinted that he needed to sit for his toilet use.

‘Edward, you go to the hall and Hope will show Paul the one up stairs, i’ll see you both in my study when you’re finished.’ Tom instructed, leading the other boys to his study.

As soon as he was gone Paul smiled and started for the stairs.

‘Show me, Hope, i wouldn’t want to wonder around every room looking for the toilet, you never know where i might look.’

‘It’s at the top of the stairs, first on the left, you can’t miss it, it says toilet on the door.’ I told him, sarcastically.

‘Ok, have it your own way, i’ll just poke around your wardrobe, see how many pairs of panties i can steal.’ He replied, smugly, walking to the stairs.

Edward laughed and went to the toilet in the hall, it seems he actually wanted to use it.

I followed Paul, watching him as he climbed the stairs, hanging back, not wanting to get too close. He deliberately walked passed the toilet and carried on towards my room, provoking me, making me follow him. My heart began thumping as i followed, my stomach churning with fear and anticipation as i watched him enter my bedroom.

‘Paul, Paul, get out of there, you mustn’t, please, stop this before Tom comes up.’ I pleaded, entering my room and seeing him standing there, waiting.

He came to me and held my arms, both now pinned to my sides. He was the same height as me but looked so young, he was just a boy but with a man’s needs. I pulled back but hit something, i turned quickly fearing it was Tom, my mouth open with shock. It was Edward and he was using his body to stop me from moving, i could feel his hard cock pressing into me.

Paul kissed me, his mouth covering mine in an instant, his tongue forcing itself into my mouth. Edward was running his hands up my legs, lifting my dress and squeezing my bum. I pulled my mouth from Paul’s, gasping for air, totally shocked by his utter brazenness, looking at him with disbelief.

‘Get off me, both of you, stop this now or i will scream, i promise you.’ I spat, my arms fighting to be free of Paul’s grip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.