The Teacher's Wife - Cover

The Teacher's Wife

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young wife joins her husband at his boarding school for boys. The boys decide they must have her, no matter what.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   DomSub   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

My mind was racing as i walked along the corridor with the headmaster. How could i have allowed myself to be treated like that? What was i thinking, letting those boys touch me like that, what was i going to do now?

The headmaster was talking but i wasn’t really listening, i was just nodding when i thought it appropriate, if it wasn’t for Buster constantly pushing his head under my dress i would have been in a complete trance. When we arrived at the staffroom Tom was already there, waiting for me with a glass of wine in his hand, smiling, asking me if i was feeling ok.

I assured him i was as i gulped down the glass of wine, handing back the empty glass and demanding another. Tom, smiled again and went off to fetch it, leaving me still with the head and Buster.

Buster again put his head under my dress and licked my thigh, causing me to jump a little with the sensation, his tongue was so long and soft. I pushed at his head, looking around to see if anyone had noticed, luckily no one had. Buster licked again, his tongue so close to my exposed pussy, the sensations getting stronger as he pressed harder.

‘Buster, no, stop that.’ I pleaded, stepping backwards.

He of course ignored me and this time hit the spot, his long leathery tongue swiping right across my swollen lips.

‘Ooohh, Buster, noooo.’ I begged, again, amazed by how good it felt.

‘Buster, no, go and lie down.’ The head suddenly said, his voice firm and in control.

Buster did as he was told, reluctantly.

‘I’m so sorry, Hope, i just don’t know what’s come over him. If he does it again just smack him on the nose, he mustn’t be allowed to act that way.’ He added.

‘It’s ok, really, he was just being a bit too friendly, i couldn’t smack him, he’s far too nice for that.’ I replied, not wanting to get the poor dog into trouble, it was really my own fault, i thought. Buster looked so disappointed laying there, his big eyes looking up at mine, wishing he could get back under my dress. Buster then lifted his back leg and started licking himself, i couldn’t believe it when i saw his big red thingy, it was so big, he must be really excited. I looked away quickly.

Tom brought me another glass of wine and we spent about an hour, or four more glasses of wine, chatting with everybody there, me making sure i never had a second to think about the events of earlier that evening. But this obviously couldn’t continue and on the walk home i kept thinking about those hands stroking along my thighs and the way all the boys were looking at me. As much as it disgusted me i also felt desired and that was a powerful thing, especially for me and i couldn’t shake that feeling. By the time we got to our bedroom i was feeling really excited, aroused even, my body was still hot from before and the drink had just helped bring it to the surface, i just hoped Tom was ready to make love to his wife. I showered first and waited for Tom to come out to the bedroom.

The wine was making me feel naughty, i decided to lay on the bed completely naked with the lights on, i wanted Tom to see me, all of me, not in my night dress as usual but naked and sexy, ready for love. When i heard the shower turn off i got ready, lifting my arms above my head and holding onto the head board, pushing my tits up to make them look bigger, enjoying the ache in my nipples. My legs were slightly apart, just enough so he could see my wet lips, i felt so aroused waiting for him.

Tom looked stunned when he saw me, he stopped in his tracks and stared, he had never seen me like this.

‘Why don’t you drop that towel and come over here, your wife needs some attention.’ I cooed, the wine making me brave.

‘Wow, Hope, what on earth has come over you?’ He asked, smiling nervously.

‘I just really want you, i thought you deserve a treat for being such a good teacher. Do you like what you see?’ I asked, parting my legs a little more.

‘Of course i do, darling, but you don’t have to behave like this to make me want you, i always want you.’ He added, looking a bit embarrassed.

God, i wish he would just dive on me, take me like a husband should. I got on all fours and turned around, pushing my bum towards him, wiggling it, hoping this might get him going.

‘Maybe you should spank me, sir, i’ve been a naughty girl acting like this.’ I giggled.

Tom laughed but didn’t come over to me, he carried on drying himself, walking over to the dressing table.

I was starting to think he wasn’t interested, maybe i was being inappropriate.

‘Tom, come here, make love to me. Let’s have some fun, let’s be adventurous, try something different. You can take me from behind if you want, it’s called doggy style, i read it in a magazine. I can suck you first if you want?’ I said, in a sexy voice, trying to let him know he could do whatever he wanted, hoping he would.

Tom dropped his towel and turned the light off, climbing on to the bed and pulling me into his arms.

‘Darling, i like making love to you as we normally do, i don’t need to do anything kinky or play silly games, you are sexy enough for me as you are. Now stop this nonsense and come here, you can sit on me like last time if you really want to.’ He whispered, kissing me gently.

I felt so stupid, like a silly girl acting up, trying to get her daddy’s attention. I had just wanted him to really want me, enjoy looking at me and show me how desirable i was, surely that wasn’t wrong of me? I thought, laying on my back as Tom climbed between my legs.

‘Can we have the light on, Tom, i want to see you, please.’ I asked, softly.

‘Shhh, not now i’m ready, i love you, hunny.’ He grunted, pushing inside me.

When i woke the next morning Tom was just leaving.

‘Morning darling, i know it’s Saturday but i’ll only be a couple of hours, i promised the boys from last night that i would run them into town, they want to get some bits and pieces.’ He said, leaning down and kissing me on the head.

My head was throbbing a bit as i pushed myself up and leaned into the pillows, too much wine, i thought. Then i remembered the boys at the play and my pathetic attempt at seducing Tom, god, what a terrible night.

I couldn’t decide what was worse, the boys or Tom’s rejection of my attempted seduction, god, why do i feel like this and why i am so aroused still?

My fingers went to my pussy and started to play with it. I needed this, i told myself, and as Tom failed to satisfy me last night then why shouldn’t I? I was a young woman with needs and this is one of them.

The funny thing was i was never a woman who usually did this. Growing up i had always kind of repressed that side of me, only ever masturbating if i had been drinking or doing some heavy petting with a boy. But now, ever since coming here, i’ve needed to, my body seems different and its wanted this so much more. It didn’t take long before i was moaning out loud as a lovely, delicious orgasm swept over me, sending tingles throughout my body and making me feel so calm and relaxed. Yes, this was good for me, good for my soul and for my mind.

Tom was back two hours later, just as he said, his arms full of shopping.

‘Darling, you forgot to mention you had invited the boys round for lunch tomorrow, silly thing you. I think you had too much wine last night. Here, i bought some beef and vegetables, you can show them what a wonderful cook you are. I told them to be here about two, is that alright? He said, smiling broadly.

Shit, i thought, i did invite them over but i definitely didn’t say tomorrow, those little horrors.

Sorry darling, it completely slipped my mind. How many are coming?’ I asked, taking the shopping from his arms.

‘All six, i think they have a soft spot for you darling, they couldn’t stop talking about you, telling me what a very lucky man i was to have such a beautiful wife. Paul even said you were beautiful enough to be on the cover of a magazine, i think he’s definitely smitten with you.’ He added, kissing me on the head.

The mention of Paul and what he said sent shivers down my spine, that boy was dangerous, he scared me but there was something about him, something that was exciting, the way he took risks and took control, it was so out of the ordinary.

‘Stop it, they are only boys.’ I told him.

I could feel myself getting hot, the thought of seeing all six of those boys after what happened was so embarrassing, they all would know by now i wasn’t wearing any panties that night, Paul would have loved telling them. God, how could i face them?

All day i couldn’t stop thinking about tomorrow, fantasizing about Paul and Edward sliding their hands along my thighs while the other boys watched, the images wouldn’t stop appearing in my head. And i let them, even when they reached my bare pussy, allowing them to finger me as everyone watched, cumming and moaning in front of them all. It wouldn’t stop and what made it worse was the way it made me feel, aroused, i couldn’t help it.

That night in bed i climbed on Tom, desperate for some relief, my body was so in need of an orgasm i just had to have him.

‘Please darling, let me do this, i love you so much and i really want to.’ I begged, rubbing myself against his manhood, trying to get him hard.

‘I’m sorry darling, i just feel really tired, maybe tomorrow night.’ He replied, lifting me off him and turning on his side.

God, how could he? Can’t he see how much i need this? Selfish bastard.

Within minutes he was asleep, his breathing deep and shallow. I got out of bed and went to the other bedroom, slipping off my nighty and standing in front of the mirror. My body seemed to have changed in appearance, it was more womanly if that’s possible. I liked it, my breasts were fuller and my nipples kept getting erect, growing to at least half an inch when excited. And the ache in them now, wow, it was so intense and nothing short of pinching them really hard helped to alleviate this. Standing there with my hair cascading over my shoulders and down my back i felt so sexy, if only Tom would look at me and see this, enjoy what i had to give him, accept everything i had to offer.

I walked over to the window and looked out, staring at the school and wondering what all those boys were doing. The light in the room illuminating my naked body, it gave me a thrill to think of them looking at me, maybe through a telescope, seeing me standing here, my breasts and my hard nipples on full display. I lifted my arms above my head and stretched, pushing my chest out, imagining the young boys masturbating while watching me, enjoying the view of my body.

God, this was exciting, anyone could see me, maybe the grounds man was out walking, checking on things, looking up at me. My hands went to my breasts, squeezing them and pinching my nipples, hoping the grounds man was there, watching, touching himself.

‘Yes, oh yes, watch me, i’m here for you all to see, my body is yours.’ I whispered, my fingers now at my pussy, i wanted to cum in front of the window, imagining being watched by everyone.

‘Mmmmm ... yes ... oh god ... hmmmph... ‘

I was cumming, it was so easy to cum, i was so aroused and hot, nothing could stop it. My body collapsed against the window, my breasts crushed against the glass, the cold feeling lovely against my nipples. My breath steamed up the glass as i panted, my lips kissing it, licking it, wishing it was one of those boys.

As soon as i thought that i pulled back, shocked by the image of a young boy kissing me, disgusted with myself, angry it wasn’t Tom’s face i saw, how could i? I screamed in my head.

I stood there, not moving, looking out the window, angry and sad at what i just did, wishing Tom was here next to me, holding me, giving me what i needed.

As soon as i woke the next morning the first thing i thought about was the boys coming for dinner and me standing naked by the window, masturbating. Today was going to be excruciating but i had to get on with it and try to make the best of a bad situation.

Tom went up to the school for the morning, claiming he had to prepare something for his classes tomorrow. I think he just hated when i hoovered and cleaned and would use any excuse to get out of the house. By twelve he was back, happy i was now in the kitchen preparing the dinner.

‘Mmmm, something smells absolutely divine, the boys will want to come every week, we could be very busy this term.’ He chuckled, hugging me and kissing my cheek.

‘I’m just here to keep all the men happy, cooking and cleaning and being very obedient.’ I replied, smiling sweetly.

Tom spanked me lightly as he left the kitchen.

‘The perfect wife. I’m just going to wash and shave, be back shortly.’

By one thirty everything was almost ready, the table was set and the dinner was just almost done. I told Tom to keep an eye on the cooker while i went and changed. Five minutes later i was back, i was wearing my Levi jeans and a white shirt.

‘Darling, you look lovely but those jeans are very tight, your bum looks ... well ... sexy and i think the boys will struggle not to stare. I love it but do we really want the boys staring at your bum.’ Tom asked, looking a bit sheepish.

‘I just thought this would be casual, help put the boys at ease, show them we are normal and dress normal. But if you think a dress would be better?’ I asked, bending over and looking in the oven, wiggling my bum.

‘Ok, ok, if you’re comfortable in those then ok but please don’t bend over in front of them.’ He added, raising his eyebrows.

I actually didn’t think these would be an issue, i just didn’t want to wear a dress, not after the other night, i felt safer in jeans.

The boys were right on time. Tom opened the door and let them in, telling them to go through to the lounge, where i was waiting. Paul was the first to come in followed by Edward and then the others.

‘Hello Hope, thank you for inviting us all over for lunch, it’s very kind of you. These are for you.’ Paul said, smiling as he handed me a beautiful bunch of red roses.

The flowers were lovely, my favourites, too. This took me by surprise, it was such a lovely gesture and something i wasn’t expecting. I smelled them as i looked at Paul, his face and smile so polite and nice. My attitude instantly changed.

‘Thank you, they are beautiful, my favourite flower. How did you know, did Tom tell you?’ I asked, smiling, looking at all the boys, feeling a little more at ease.

‘ I couldn’t possibly say, i just saw them and thought you would like them. I’m glad you like them, we all chipped in.’ Paul added.

‘Well, thank you all, they’re perfect. I will go and put them in some water, please take a seat. Would you all like a drink before lunch?’ I asked, turning toward the kitchen.

All said yes.

‘I’ll bring in a tray.’

Tom sat down with the boys as i disappeared with the flowers. I found a vase in the cupboard and put the roses in it, I then took it through to the dining room and put it on the table, they looked lovely, so bright and cheerful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.