The Teacher's Wife - Cover

The Teacher's Wife

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young wife joins her husband at his boarding school for boys. The boys decide they must have her, no matter what.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   DomSub   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Then came the first morning of the new term, summer was over and everybody was ready for the new academic year. I was to be introduced to the pupils during assembly. Tom and I arrived at the assembly hall before any of the pupils had taken their seats, the doors were still closed as the teachers and other staff took their seats on the stage. I had met most of the faculty during the last week and they all seemed perfectly nice, most welcoming. The only other women here were Mrs Eagle and Mrs Long, both in their late fifties and married to other teachers, i was by far the youngest sat on the stage as the pupils now entered through the opening doors at the front of the hall.

My dress was white with flowers, buttoned up the front and just above the knee. It wasn’t tight but it did show off my figure, it was a perfectly normal, respectful dress. My hair was down and i had a little makeup on, i wanted to look nice but northing other than a dutiful wife.

As all the boys filed in and took their seats i began to feel nervous, i felt like i was on display, as if i was the only one on the stage, a heat spread through my body, i had never felt like this before, it was so strange. My eyes looked down at all the boys below me, every one of them seemed to be staring back at me, I couldn’t hold their gazes, i looked down at my legs, my heart racing, a bead of sweat forming on my brow. My dress had ridden up about three inches above my knee, i felt even more exposed now, i closed my thighs tight, scared some of the boys could see my white panties, god i wish i had worn another dress.

I looked again down at the boys, going from face to face, all still staring back, hundreds of eyes all looking at me. I closed my eyes and then opened them again, hoping i was imagining it all, but i wasn’t. I then looked at Tom, wanting him to reassure me, help me regain control, but he was chatting with Mr Brown, the Geography teacher. My hand touched his, hoping this would get his attention but he just gently squeezed me back, his attention still on his colleague.

My heart was pounding in my chest as the headmaster suddenly stepped onto the stage, moving to the front of it, ready to address the gathered boys. Following him loyally was Buster, his big dog, a much loved part of the school. Tom had introduced us a few days ago, he was so big but so friendly, i had fallen in love with him straight away. Buster was allowed anywhere he wanted to go, he would often come to the house or a class, whatever took his fancy, no one ever kicked him out or denied him entry. Buster now walked along the row of teachers demanding attention from them all, his master now speaking to the boys, welcoming them all back and telling them what was expected of them this year.

The headmaster’s booming voice helped calm me down a bit, i looked back at the boys expecting them all to be focused on him now. The first face i looked at, a boy just below me, was still looking at me, his eyes wide and bright. I quickly went to another and then another, all still only interested in me, their expressions all seemed to be the same. As i looked back at them it suddenly dawned on me: it was lust, they all had lust in their eyes! My god, they desired me, i was an object of their sexual desire. I couldn’t believe it, i was so shocked, why?

That heat i was feeling began to get even hotter, something was happening to my body, something that had never happened before, it was an amazing feeling, so very different. My face was going red, i just knew it, i could feel it, i couldn’t stop it. I was in a kind of hypnotic trance as i looked back at them, i heard other noises but not what they were saying, my concentration was solely on the eyes in front of me. And when i felt something warm and wet on my thigh i ignored it, it felt nice so i didn’t try to stop it, even when some of the boys began smiling and chuckling i still ignored it.

When i did look down and saw Buster’s head between my thighs and his big tongue licking me i still didn’t stop him, his tongue felt good as it stroked along my inner thigh, better than Tom’s ever did. It wasn’t until the headmaster shouted at Buster, making him and me jump, that i came out of my trance.

‘Hope, Hope, are you alright?’ Tom asked me, his arm on my shoulder, gently pulling at me.

‘I’m ... i’m ... fine ... sorry darling ... i was ... uh... ‘ I mumbled, trying to gather my thoughts.

‘Ok boys, now that Buster has introduced himself to Mr Baldwin’s wife,’ all the boys laughing out loud.

‘I would like you all to welcome Hope Baldwin to our school, she and Mr Baldwin have just got married so let us all hope she comes to love this place as much as her husband does, now give her a nice warm round of applause.’ The headmaster said, standing back.

Tom stood and lifted me with him, we both walked to the front of the stage and said thank you, i could still feel Busters saliva on my thigh.

‘Thank you all for such a nice welcome, i know you all will make Hope feel very happy here and will do whatever you can to help her adjust to her new surroundings. If you see her wondering around looking lost please send her in the right direction to find her way home, i would hate to lose her so early on in the marriage, thank you.’ Tom said, smiling broadly, all the boys laughing again.

Tom stood back a little leaving me the centre of attention. I smiled down at the boys and said: ‘Thank you, i really look forward to meeting you all and i know i will love it here, it seems a very special place full of very special people.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.