The Teacher's Wife - Cover

The Teacher's Wife

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young wife joins her husband at his boarding school for boys. The boys decide they must have her, no matter what.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   DomSub   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Thirty minutes later i was showered and in the kitchen drinking coffee, naked still, standing by the sink. Paul was at the table drinking tea, reading something of Tom’s and Buster was in the lounge, sleeping on the sofa. It was around 9am and we were waiting for Paul’s buddies to arrive, i had been promised to them again by my master.

As i finished my coffee and put the cup in the sink a loud knock echoed from the hallway, i quickly turned and looked at Paul, my eyes pleading with him to change his mind.

‘Go.’ He snapped, his expression very serious, leaving me in doubt what i should do.

I did as ordered, the voices of the boys very clear as i got there, they were all giggling and chatting, their happiness very audible. I opened the door and stood aside, letting them all in. Each one of them staring at my body as they entered, stopping just inside the hall as a group and continuing to stare.

‘Where’s Paul.’ Edward asked, grinning malevolently.

‘He’s in the kitchen.’ I replied.

Edward led the way as they all followed him, their eyes still on me as they bumped into each other and stumbled. I closed the door and followed, my hips swaying with my breasts, my long hair flowing all the way down my back and my nipples beginning to harden. It was the way they were all devouring me with their eyes, that look of desire on their young faces was just so exciting, no matter how hard i tried my body just reacted to it.

Paul was standing as we all entered, smiling at his friends, happy to see them and asking about the old teacher and if he suspected anything. Edward reassured him all was good, patting him on the back and congratulating him for spending the night here, his hero status assured.

I went to the sink and stood there, leaning against it and waiting, watching as the boys come to me, surrounding me and then touching me. So many hands all over my body, caressing my breasts and stroking my pussy, some even pulling my bum cheeks apart and feeling me there. I gasped as they all molested me, my body becoming more and more aroused, i just couldn’t help it. I had sworn to myself i wouldn’t sow any emotion today, i was so upset Paul had invited them all over and i was determined not to enjoy any of it but here i was, already losing the fight with my body.

‘Hope wants to put on a show for us all first, Buster is here and she wants us all to watch him fuck her. Isn’t that right, Hope?’ He asked, telling everyone to follow him in to the lounge.

I didn’t answer him, i just stood there as the boys all followed him, laughing and cheering, calling out Busters name.

My name was called and i obeyed, walking into the lounge to perform for my audience. The boys were all sitting, except Paul, he was in the middle of the room with Buster, holding him, telling him his bitch was here for breeding. I shivered at those words, looking at the boys as they stared back, all of them hungry for me, wanting to see me fucked by a dog.

I got on all fours and crawled to Buster, our faces touching as his tongue snaked out and licked my lips. My mouth opened and let him in, enjoying the feel and taste of him, kissing him back, sucking on his tongue. Paul let him go and walked over to the others, the show about to begin.

Buster then went to my pussy, sniffing me and then licking me, a loud moan filling the air, the boys all gasping with wonder as the teacher’s wife gave herself to the school dog.

Buster’s tongue was an instrument of pure joy, the way he used it to penetrated my pussy was simply amazing, it went so far in and scraped my pussy wall in such a way i had to let out a deep, throaty moan, my body now begging for more, any attempt to hide what i was feeling completely gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.