The Teacher's Wife - Cover

The Teacher's Wife

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young wife joins her husband at his boarding school for boys. The boys decide they must have her, no matter what.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   DomSub   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

I did as ordered and cooked them all scrambled egg on toast, serving them naked as they all sat at the dining table, laughing and making fun of me as i did so. It was totally humiliating and yet i did it, not even complaining as many of them molested me while i placed their plates.

Paul ordered me to stand by the fire as the boys ate their lunch, all of them watching me and commenting on my scratches and the hand prints on my bum. I was only allowed to move when they asked for tea and cake, Paul quickly slapping my bum as i walked past him, bringing roars of laughter from the boys.

When i returned and served them cake i was grabbed and bent over the table, two of the boys opposite taking my hands and holding me tightly.

Paul stood and came behind me, his hand caressing my bum, telling me how sexy it looked with his hand prints on it. I felt so helpless, i couldn’t move and all the boys were laughing and mocking me.

‘It’s ok, you can let her go, she won’t move, she knows better than to disobey me, don’t you Hope? Paul asked, his hand now between my cheeks and pressing against my bum.

‘Yes.’ I answered, quietly, the two boys letting my hands go.

I lay across the table as the boys ate cake and Paul played with my bum, his fingers dipping in my pussy and then back to my bum, gently pushing inside, bit by bit.

‘You know i fucked her up the bum and she loved it, tell them, Hope.’ Paul said, adding to my humiliation.

‘It was good, i really liked it.’ I told them all, my face burning with shame.

Edward got to his feet and disappeared, saying he would be back in second.

Paul was still fingering my bum, he seemed to be really enjoying himself making me squirm on the table for all to see.

Edward was back, Tom’s cane in his hand.

‘Look what i found, Mr Baldwin’s cane, i bet he uses it on her when she’s naughty.’ He laughed, handing it to Paul.

My heart sank, that bastard Edward wanted to see me beaten, he would love to see me crying in pain.

‘Tell us, Hope, where did you get those scratches from?’ Paul asked, rubbing the cane along my back, sending shivers of fear down my spine.

It was obvious they already knew where they were from but i was to be made to tell them anyway.

‘From Buster.’ I simply answered.

‘Come, come, Hope, you can do better than that. Don’t make me use more persuasive methods.’ He said, hitting me softly with the cane, the message very clear.

‘He scratched me as he fucked me ... his nails ... when ... when ... he climbed on me.’ I quickly answered, stuttering with fear.

‘And when was this, Hope?’ He continued, pushing the tip of the cane inside my pussy.

‘Last night ... last night.’ I blurted, wriggling as the cane was pulled out of me.

‘Was it good? Did you enjoy having a dog fuck you, cumming inside you, Well, tell us?’ He demanded, running the cane along my back, again.

‘Yes, i liked it, it’s good.’ I answered, looking behind me, trying to see Paul’s face, hoping he was just having fun with me.

Paul raised his arm just as i looked, bringing the cane crashing down across my bum, the pain making me scream out.

‘Answer properly, tell us exactly why you like it and just what he does that you can’t resist. Now try again, Hope.’ He told me, his voice so calm and even.

My bum was stinging madly as i begun to cry, i wanted to move but daren’t, i was too scared.

‘Please Paul, don’t be like this, let me stand i’ll tell you anything you want.’ I begged.

For my disobedience i got another whack with the cane.

‘Owww, i’m sorry ... ok ... ok, please, give me a second.’ I cried, my bum on fire now.

‘Be quick, hope, we want to know exactly why you love fucking a dog and if i think you’re lying you’ll really feel the cane, not those little taps i just gave you.’ He added, the boys all laughing.

Before i could begin a finger suddenly entered my pussy, making me gasp a little, it was feeling inside me, like an examination, exploring. I wasn’t sure if it was Paul’s or one of the other’s but it was feeling nice, it had the effect of calming me and as it moved around my pussy, my very wet pussy, i began to talk.

‘it’s the way he takes me that i love, his power and dominance, i feel like he owns me and i must let him have me whenever he wants, a moan escaping as the finger begun to fuck me. His cock is so big and when we are stuck together he rubs my pussy in a way no man, or boy, has ever done. The orgasms he gives me are simply the best, they just overwhelm me, i can’t say no to him.’ I finished, knowing i had just told them i was a complete whore who loved to fuck animals. The finger was suddenly gone and replaced by a hard whack with the cane.

‘Owwww, Paul, what was that for?’ I screamed, crying again.

He didn’t answer and caned me again, this time harder, i cried out again and tried to move but was held by the others. Paul caned me again and again, at least six times, telling me i’m a whore who needs to be punished. The pain was so bad, i screamed until he stopped, my bum burning so much.

As i lay there crying i felt a cock slide into me, It was Paul, i knew it was him by its size. He was really worked up, i could tell, he fucked me with an urgency that he had never done before.

‘Fuck the whore.’ Edward encouraged.

‘Fuck her like a dog.’ Another shouted.

Paul needed no encouragement, he was fucking me so hard i was being pushed across the table. The pain from the canning was being replaced by the pleasure of Paul’s cock, i couldn’t believe how good this felt, how was my body able to respond after that much pain?

Paul grabbed my hair, it was down and all over the place, so easy for him to grab, he pulled hard and forced my head up.

‘So, Buster is a better lover than us, is he?’ He grunted, pulling even harder.

I didn’t think he wanted an answer so i remained silent, somehow enjoying this brutal fucking.

‘Answer me, bitch.’ He snarled, smacking my bum with his other hand.

‘Yes, he is but you’re good, too, you know you are. This is good, i’m going to cum soon, your cock is lovely inside me.’ I told him, moaning loudly, letting everyone know just how good it was.

It was true, i was going to cum, i couldn’t help it, even after all that pain and humiliation i was so aroused i needed to cum, my body demanded it.

Paul said nothing as he carried on fucking me, his big cock battering me into a wonderful orgasm, my moans and eye rolling letting all know exactly what was happening. Paul cum just after me, his hot sperm adding to the wonderful feeling inside me.

Paul was quickly replaced by Edward, who fucked me just as hard but not as effective, he seemed more interested in smacking me than actually cumming. My bum was so hot and stinging so badly i knew it would be bruised after this.

Edward did cum and was replaced just as quickly, all the boys fucking me bent over the table, each one adding more slaps to my poor bum. I was left lying there as they all went back to the TV, Paul telling me to shower again as he left with them.

I could feel all there stuff running out of me and down my legs as i lay there, my bum still stinging and sore but my body more than satisfied. I was amazed by my capacity for sexual gratification, just how much sex was enough, i wondered, when would my body say no more, when would my brain say enough and get out of this never ending spiral of destruction? God, what would become of me?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.