The Teacher's Wife - Cover

The Teacher's Wife

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young wife joins her husband at his boarding school for boys. The boys decide they must have her, no matter what.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   DomSub   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

But Buster wouldn’t be persuaded, he went back in the house and onto the sofa, making himself comfortable. I followed and laid next to him, disappointed but happy he was here, my arms and legs wrapping around his big body, enjoying the feeling of his soft fur. We both fell asleep and i only woke when Buster jumped off the sofa and scratched at the back door.

‘Morning boy, do you need a pee? Ok, let’s go.’ I mumbled, still half sleep.

The sun was up but only just and there was a nice crisp feel to the air as we both went into the garden, Buster relieving himself against the big tree near the fence. Our garden was big, half an acre or something, but it had a fence around most of it, only about thirty yards without and this part only led to an old path that no one ever used. Most of it was lawn with a few roses and some other flowers, it was very private really, only a real nosey parker could find the few spots where you could see into the garden.

I needed a pee as well and feeling a bit daring i squatted down and peed on the lawn, just like last night. Buster came over and sniffed, marking my pee with his own, again, like last night.

I was on all fours now, feeling aroused as well as daring, i liked being naked outside with Buster, i was getting used to it and it felt so sexy. Those boys had definitely awoken my kinky side and i was now even in initiating events, happy to be sexual with an animal in my own house and garden.

Buster suddenly jumped on my back, being on my hands and knees obviously an open invitation.

‘Oh Buster, you want me? Are you feeling horny boy?’ I gasped, more than happy to oblige.

Buster entered me almost straight away, his huge cock filling me up as he began to fuck me. His nails scraping my sides as he tried to get even further inside me, the pain almost enjoyable as i gasped out loud.

‘Oh god, yes, Fuck me, hurt me, mate me.’ I begged, the feeling of him on my back fucking me; dominating and breeding me, just the best feeling ever, something i had now come to crave.

Being outside made it even better, it felt more primal, made me feel like i was a real bitch and this was such a turn on, so kinky.

‘Oh god ... oh yes ... mmmmmm ... Buster ... harder.’ I screamed, as an orgasm washed over me, making me shiver and shake as it took hold, my eyes rolling and my mouth open wide, the speed it arrived so surprising.

It was just the best way to start the day, i thought, Buster now locked with me, his sperm spewing from his cock and filling me up.

Having him in me like a real bitch just added to my feeling of submission, i couldn’t move until he was finished with me, all the power lay with him and i loved it, it was so intoxicating. My fingers played with my clit as his knot rubbed inside me, bringing me even more pleasure.

‘Oh Buster, this is too much, how can i feel so good? How is this possible? I asked, grinding back onto him.

Buster was very happy as he lay on my back, he had his bitch just where he wanted her, ready and willing to let him fuck her, never saying no, always wet with desire. My second orgasm hit, just as good as the first as it spread throughout my body, making me gurgle and mumble incoherently, my only thought how long i could keep this going.

Buster was still pumping his seed into me, each squirt a delight, my pussy gripping him and milking him, this unnatural act feeling like the most natural thing i had ever done.

‘Ummph ... oh god ... yessss.’

I was becoming insatiable, the more he gave me the more i wanted, these orgasms were just beyond description, they made me feel so fucking good, it was incredible.

‘Oh Buster, thank you, that was the best yet, i love you.’ I gasped, my body glowing with satisfaction.

We stayed in the garden for about twenty minutes, Buster continually cumming inside me, giving me another wonderful orgasm before dismounting and going in. I lay on my back looking up, the wet grass feeling good against my skin. My body was hot as i felt Buster’s sperm running out of me and onto the lawn, my fingers dipping into me and bringing some of it to my mouth, savoring the delicious taste, shivering knowing it was dog’s sperm inside my pussy and mouth. I spread it across my tits, my hard nipples enjoying my fingers as i did so.

I got to my knees and pissed again, loving the feeling of being so naughty. Buster’s sperm was all over me, some of it dried on me from last night, i was caked in it and smelt like a street dog. An image of the boys watching me through the fence suddenly popped into my head, making me jump up and look around, scaring me for a second before i realised it was far too early for them to be up.

‘Get a grip.’ I said, out loud, before going inside quickly.

Buster was in the kitchen, sitting by the table, waiting for me.

‘Oh baby, you’re hungry aren’t you? I’m sorry i don’t really have anything. Let me shower and i’ll take you home and we’ll feed you, ok?’ I told him, kissing him on the head before running upstairs.

After we got to the Head’s house and i fed him, i decided to leave him there. I didn’t want him with me when the boys came over, they would just use him for their own pleasure and i didn’t want them to diminish our relationship, it was too special.

When i got back home i had breakfast and then cleaned up, the house was a bit of a mess after all that sex last night, and it smelt a bit. My sides were also hurting from all the scratches, some of them really red, the boys would obviously notice them, i thought. It wasn’t embarrassing but i knew they would know what they were and would ask questions, i would make up some story and hope it would keep them from being silly. God, why did Tom have to invite them over?

It was eleven when the door bell rang, my heart jumping and then racing when i heard it. I stood and looked in the mirror, i had on just a small summer dress and no underwear, there was no point. My nipples were obviously erect and i could feel the dampness in my pussy, even after all that sex with Buster my body was still aroused. For some reason knowing i was about to used and humiliated turned me on, i hated myself as i crossed the lounge and opened the door.

Seven young boys were standing there, all grinning and looking me up and down, a shiver suddenly running down my back.

‘Come in.’ I said, turning and walking back into the lounge.

All of them followed, giggling and whispering. I stood against the table as i turned back to them, my heart beating faster than ever before, my nipples aching as i waited to see what they would do.

Paul walked over to me and stood in front of me, smiling, his eyes burning into mine, holding me in his gaze. As i looked back at him i couldn’t help but be impressed with this young boy, he was very handsome and so confident or rather arrogant, and he always got what he wanted, i felt so vulnerable in his presence.

His eyes lowered to my chest, the thin material doing nothing to hide my nipples. My eyes went to the boys behind him, all of them hungry with desire, their eyes glued to my body.

As i looked back at Paul he reached out and undid my top button, a little gasp escaping my lips, i knew it was coming but i still felt a shock when he touched me.

Paul smiled again as he looked up at me, that evil grin all too clear. He undid another button, then another and another. My eyes darted back the boys as more of my body was unveiled, all of them staring intensely at the show in front of them.

They had all seen me naked before and it was what i had expected but it was still humiliating to be treated this way by school boys in my own home. Paul carried on with his task, undoing each button very slowly, his fingers stroking me as each one popped out. He did it slowly and methodically, enjoying the tension as i was carefully unwrapped for all his friends. Paul was the leader and this was his gift to his little gang, the teacher’s wife, available for their enjoyment whenever he said. As the last button was released i shivered with excitement, i couldn’t help it, there was something about being forced to do this that just aroused me in a way that was beyond my control.

My dress had now peeled away from my body and all could see i was naked underneath, my chest was rising and falling as i breathed hard, my hands were gripping the table as i looked down at myself.

Most of my tits could be seen, only my nipples were still hidden, and all my tummy and pussy were visible.

I stood still looking at Paul, his eyes enjoying the view. My god, i thought, why is this happening, i feel so hot?

‘Beautiful.’ Paul said, looking up at me.

His face was still smiling but it seemed more genuine, he really meant what he said, i could tell.

‘Take it off.’ He ordered.

He wanted me to do it even though he was right there and could easily push it off my shoulders. It would be an act of submission and he knew it. I was breathing hard, still, my heart racing as i moved my hands to my shoulders and pushed my dress off my body. My rock hard nipples now on full display, as was all my scratches. A shudder went through me as i looked at all my tormentors, the desire and hunger in their eyes quite shocking, i felt so vulnerable but also something else, something i felt each time this happened, something i seemed unable to control, It was their faces, the way they wanted me and appreciated my body, it was a look that brought a deep longing for approval.

Paul suddenly put his hand to my pussy, pushing two fingers deep inside me, making me gasp loudly. I gripped the table even tighter as he pulled them out. His fingers were soaking with my juices as he brought them to my face, holding them still as the boys all cheered and laughed, my face going bright red.

Paul moved them slowly to my lips, my mouth opening automatically as he pushed them in. I closed my mouth and sucked his fingers, cleaning them of my juices before he pulled them back out. My tongue enjoying the taste left behind.

Paul fingered me again, bringing them back to my waiting mouth. I cleaned them again, this time sucking even harder.

‘Oh my, look at her sucking his finger.’ Someone said.

‘She’s so fucking beautiful.’ Another said.

When Paul took his fingers out he caressed my face, both hands on my cheeks, it was an intimate touch and i was surprised. He looked into my eyes as he leaned closer and kissed me, his lips pressing hard against mine, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth. He took me by surprise, i wasn’t expecting this but i responded, opening my mouth and moving in rhythm with his. Paul pressed harder, his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth, he was making love to me with his lips.

It was a stunning kiss, a kiss of someone who loved the other person intensely, a kiss to convey this love and leave the recipient in no doubt of their feelings.

I melted under this passion, my arms wrapping around his body and pulling him into me, grinding my pussy against his hard cock, oblivious to the others in the room, only wanting to be his, accepting his declaration of love.

‘Jesus, look at them, they are really going for it.’ A high pitched voice cried.

‘Where did all those scratches come from?’ Another asked.

‘Buster, she’s been fucking the dog, what a whore.’ Edward added, his voice easily recognisable.

Paul pulled away and took my hand.

‘let’s go upstairs, i want to fuck you in Tom’s bed.’ He said, leading the way.

‘What about us?’ One of the boys asked.

‘We’ve got all day, be patient.’ Paul told him.

When we got to the bedroom Paul pushed me onto the bed, undressing as he looked down at me. My eyes went to his cock as he slid his trousers down, his big cock every bit as impressive as last time i saw it. I laid back and spread my legs, i wanted him and it was no use trying to pretend otherwise.

Paul climbed between my legs, his thick cock going straight in me, bringing a moan of pleasure from my lips. Paul began to fuck me, his cock thrusting forcefully in and out of my pussy. It wasn’t uncontrolled, he knew what he was doing, he was a good lover and used his body with an expertise that belied his age. He kissed me again, lovingly, tasting me as he sucked on my tongue.

This was nice, just how a man and a woman should make love, passionate and loving, both enjoying the other and trying to give as much pleasure as they received. God, if only Tom could be like this, i thought, kissing Paul back, biting his lips as a lover should.

Our eyes were open and looking into the others, both of us trying to tell the other how good this was, our bodies becoming one as we fucked each other hard.

‘Make me cum, you bastard, fuck me and make me yours. You want me, tell me you want me.’ I gasped, raking my fingers down his back.

Paul smiled, his thrusts even harder now. ‘You’re mine already, i own you not Tom, me and only me.’

His words sent a shiver throughout my body, intensifying my pleasure.

‘But tell me you want me, tell me.’ I begged, wrapping my legs around him as my orgasm approached.

‘I want you, you like that? You like hearing how much i want you?’ He demanded.

‘Yessss, oh god, yes.’ I cried, my orgasm hitting me just as he said it.

Paul carried on fucking me, never dropping his pace, my orgasm rampaging through my body as Paul’s wonderful cock battered me.

‘Cum for me, good girl, cum for your master.’ He said, breathing hard now.

I just lay there, i couldn’t move, my body was in heaven as he fucked me harder and harder. His stamina was incredible and i soon began to respond again, my pussy feeling the pleasure as it gripped his cock, milking it and working towards another orgasm.

His young body had a sheen to it, he really was a beautiful boy, his hard muscles standing out as he made love to me. I caressed him as we fucked, looking up at him, wanting him to cum inside me, i wanted to feel his sperm flooding my pussy.

‘Cum for me now, fill me up with your cum, i want to feel you cum, please.’ I implored, pulling his hair as i moaned in pleasure, my own orgasm about to hit me again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.