The Teacher's Wife - Cover

The Teacher's Wife

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young wife joins her husband at his boarding school for boys. The boys decide they must have her, no matter what.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   DomSub   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

I nearly screamed when he said that, how could he? Fucking hell, i thought, will this never end? Buster came to me and pushed against my leg, his presence making me feel a lot more calmer than i would have without him.

‘Oh Buster, i was hoping it would just be the two us all weekend, now those nasty boys are going to come as well.’ I sighed, stroking his head.

Tom was ready and packed within the hour. The head at the door telling Buster to be a good boy and do as his told.

‘He always does, he’s such a good boy and i feel so safe when he’s around, he’s my knight in shinning armour.’ I told the head, kneeling down and hugging Buster. Buster licking my face in return.

‘Well, he certainly likes you. I see i’m going to have trouble keeping him home, He laughed. At least i know he’s in good hands.’ ‘He is, I feel so close to him, we have really hit it off.’ I said, blushing slightly.

Tom came to the door with his suitcase.

‘Ok, darling, time to go. I’ll see you Sunday, have fun.’ He said, kissing me.

‘Bye, Hope.’ The Head added, both walking to the car.

I shut the door and went to the kitchen, i needed a white wine. Buster was close by my side.

We relaxed on the couch, together. Me drinking wine and buster burying his head in my lap, trying to get my constant attention. A few glasses later and i was very relaxed, even feeling a bit frisky. I stood and pulled my dress over my head, my eyes on Buster’s. He was laying on the couch watching me. I then took off my bra and panties, walking to the window and looking out, my back to Buster, he still on the couch.

The curtains were open but only someone in the garden could see me, although i still felt a shiver of excitement run down my spine. I turned and looked at Buster, his beautiful face pulling at my heart, he really was a handsome boy. I returned to the couch and laid next to him, stretching out, my leg resting on his soft fur. Buster sniffed me and then licked my tummy, his long tongue stroking over my bellybutton, bringing a moan of delight.

Being naked next to him felt so normal, even expected now, why should i hide my body from him? If he wanted me i should be available for him, i couldn’t deny him. Buster seemed happy just licking me, exploring different parts of me, tasting me, leaving his mark all over me. I pushed into him, giving him my tits, hoping he would lick my nipples, give them some relief from the constant ache they seemed to have developed. Buster was happy to oblige, he rasped his tongue over them both, a loud moan greeting this attention, my body reacting as any lover would.

‘Oh Buster, you are so good, lick mummy. Yesssss, just there, oh god.’ Buster’s tongue was something special, the way it pressed so hard and the length of it, wow, it stayed on my nipples longer than any mans could hope to. My fingers went to my pussy, my clit already erect, begging for attention. I played with myself as Buster licked me, the pleasure from both bringing me an orgasm within minutes.

‘Oh yes, fucking hell, Buster, this is going to be such a good weekend.’ I cried, forgetting about the boys coming tomorrow.

I wanted to touch Buster, like i would Tom, he should know how much i wanted to give him pleasure in return. Buster was still lying next to me, slightly on his side, his cock just beginning to show.

I began rubbing his belly, my hands gently running down his chest to his cock and then back again, Buster’s legs spreading to give me better access.

‘Ooh, you like that? Is mummy doing it right?’ I asked, now both hands stroking him, my face going to his and kissing his nose. Buster was now fully on his back, his cock out about 4”, looking so beautiful. My hand went to his sheath, holding it gently, squeezing it and moving it back and forth, my eyes staring as his cock grew and grew.

‘Oh Buster, look at it, it’s growing so big, is that because of me?’ I asked, acting surprised.

His cock was now at least 6” and dripping, it was so red and the pointed bit was so weird looking, nice but different. My face went down to it, inhaling deeply as i almost touched it, loving the fragrance, knowing i wanted to taste it. I looked up at Buster, his eyes telling me to do it, ordering me to do it, reminding me i was his.

My mouth opened and took him in, a deep, low groan coming from me as i filled my mouth with dog cock, sucking it like i’ve never done before. It was just the sexiest thing i’ve ever done in my life, having an actual dog’s cock in my mouth and loving it, the feel and the taste and knowing how wrong it was, my god, this was such turn-on.

I could feel the ball thing at the base of his cock as i sucked him, it was getting bigger and bigger. I had to see it, see what it was and how big it looked. Reluctantly, i took my mouth of off Buster’s cock, swallowing everything before looking at the big thing that tied us together when we made love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.