The Teacher's Wife - Cover

The Teacher's Wife

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young wife joins her husband at his boarding school for boys. The boys decide they must have her, no matter what.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   DomSub   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

We stayed on the blanket, together, for at least another 30 minutes, none of us in a hurry to move, the warm autumn afternoon perfect for cuddling with a new lover. I still felt guilt and shame, my Catholic upbringing kicking in, but it was outweighed by something else, a need, a need i yet didn’t fully understand. I knew how wrong it was, that was obvious, and i also knew that if anyone other than the boys caught me i could end up in Jail, disgraced and vilified for ever more, my life ruined.

But i rationalised it by telling myself i was the real victim here, abused and blackmailed by rich, spoiled brats, so entitled that they thought they could do as they pleased, take what, or who, they wanted. Their parents had such influence and wealth that if i did report them no would believe me anyway, and even if they did, nothing would be done, i would be blamed for leading them on or something. Women were still seen as second class citizens, only for decoration or raising children, not to be taken seriously, god forbid.

Why shouldn’t i have some fun? It’s my body and i should be allowed to do with it as i please and this pleased me. I wanted to enjoy sex, i wanted to be satisfied, feel that deep sexual satisfaction that came with an orgasm, or multiple orgasms.

If my bloody husband gave me all that then i wouldn’t be here, but he doesn’t and those fucking boys somehow know that.

‘Come on, Buster, let’s go home, i need a shower and something to eat. I bet you’re hungry, too.’ I said, standing and putting on my dress.

I knew Tom was going to be late home so i didn’t hurry, me and Buster strolled along taking it easy and not worrying about anything, both of us in good moods. Buster of course came in when we got home, he didn’t even ask, just ran straight in when the door opened, as if he owned the place. I laughed and chased him in, pulling his tail as he tried to get away from me, his playful growls part of the fun, he was just so full of energy. He then turned the tables and chased me upstairs, determined i wouldn’t get away from him, biting my ankles and tripping me as i entered the bedroom, standing over me, his paws either side of my shoulders.

‘Ok, you got me, now what?’ I asked him, my legs wrapping around his body, holding him.

He didn’t move, he just leaned down and licked my face, a great big slobbery kiss, covering me with his saliva.

‘Ewww, nasty dog.’ I giggled, opening my mouth.

Buster accepted my invite and licked inside my mouth, something i really loved him doing. We kissed for a few minutes before he pulled away, my mouth now full of his taste, savoring it like a good wine.

‘Oh boy, you are some Romeo, that tongue is just beautiful. Do you want to lick mummy down there? i asked, pulling my dress off and spreading my legs. I was so aroused again, my body shivering with anticipation.

Buster did, he licked me to another toe-curling orgasm, his tongue every bit as magical as last time. My body shuddering as it swept through me, leaving me panting on the floor, smiling, loving my new lover.

‘Oh my lord, Buster, what has happened to me? I’m acting like a nymphomaniac, i can’t get enough of you, you naughty doggy.’ I purred, pulling myself up and going to the shower.

Ten minutes later i was walking back into the bedroom, Buster waiting, his tail wagging. I dropped my towel and stood in front of the mirror.

‘Look, look what you did, scratches all over my thighs again. God, i’ll have to hide them again, you naughty boy.’ I scolded, smiling as i went to the wardrobe.

Buster cocked his head, looking so cute, coming to me and licking my legs, his long tongue smoothly gliding over my upper thigh. I stopped next to the wardrobe, opening the door as Buster licked me again, this time between my legs, i still didn’t stop him. I picked out a nice blue dress, holding it up as i turned turned and walked back the mirror. Buster followed, his tongue licking my bum as i held up my dress, seeing if i liked it.

Buster licked me again, his tongue going between my cheeks and licking my anus, a gasp escaping my mouth. I still didn’t stop him, i bent forward, leaning on a small table, my bum open for more attention. Buster licked again, his tongue pressing against my hole, a new sensation filling my body, something shocking but lovely, i bent over further, encouraging him, hoping he would carry on.

‘Oh, yes, god, that feels unbelievable, don’t stop.’ I begged.

Buster suddenly jumped on me, knocking me down on all fours, climbing on my back, his hips thrusting forward and burying his cock straight in me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.