Birthday Massage - Cover

Birthday Massage

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Lisa and Darla plan Nils' birthday present.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Illustrated   .

Lisa and Darla decided to give Nils a massage for his birthday. They reserved a place at 偶然, where Lisa knew the owner, who showed them to the room. “Lunch will be served at one,” he said, before bowing and leaving. “That gives us three hours,” said Lisa, “so we’d better hurry. Strip, birthday boy.”

Nils’ hand went to unbutton his shirt.

“Stop!” shouted Lisa. “We’ll take care of everything. Well, almost everything,” and the two girls undressed him, arranged him on his back upon the massage table, undressed themselves, and began.

On the drive to the spa, Lisa and Darla had discussed the plan. “First we’ll make sure he’s relaxed by kissing every part of him,” Lisa said.

“Even his elbows,” Darla said.

“Especially his elbows,” Lisa said. “Simultaneously.”

“That’s the advantage of having two of us,” Darla said.

“Yes, we’ll kiss and lick every part of him, every part but his cock and balls.”

“He should be good and relaxed by then,” Darla commented. “Except his cock, which I expect will be stiff as a scabbard. What’s a scabbard?”

“It’s the sheath for a sword,” Nils put in.

“Okay, then stiff as a sword,” Darla corrected.

“Yeah, but not as sharp,” Lisa said.

“I would hope not,” Darla agreed.

“And then when he’s thoroughly relaxed, we’ll turn our attention to the neglected parts.”

“Yeah,” said Darla. “I’ll fondle his balls and you’ll stroke his dick.”

“We’ll take our time,” Lisa told Nils. “We’ll get you so close to the edge.”

“But we won’t let you go over,” Darla said.

“We’ll keep you there, caressing, teasing, tantalizing...”

“You’ll be so aroused, so excited, so wishing you could—”

“Come,” concluded Lisa. “And then you would. A glorious fountain of cum. Can you picture it, Darla?”

“I can,” Darla said. “I can practically taste it.”

“But don’t worry,” Lisa said to Nils. “We’ll kiss and suck you strong again. Both of us sucking and kissing your cock. And when you’re fully erect, we’ll mount you. One of us will ride your cock, the other will ride your face, until we come, and then we’ll switch, and the other will ride your cock, and the other will ride your face, and we’ll come again, and we’ll switch again, back and forth and back and forth until it’s time for lunch.”

“Don’t I get to...” Nils started to say.

“So many lovely comes,” Darla said.

“And then lunch,” Lisa said.

“And then all afternoon for more fucking,” Darla said.

“But what about...” Nils said.

“We’ll see,” interrupted Lisa.

prone naked man with two naked women kneeling beside him, one holding his cock, the other holding his testicles

The plan worked to perfection.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.