The Ultimate Hacker, Voyeur and Blackmailer - Cover

The Ultimate Hacker, Voyeur and Blackmailer

by Vanessa Evans

Copyright© 2022 by Vanessa Evans

Fiction Story: How to get to see lots of porn pictures and get rich.

Tags: Blackmail   Fiction  

Author’s Note: This short story was written one evening when Jon and I were in a crazy frame of mind fantasising about what just might be possible now, or in the not too distant future. If it were to happen to me the blackmailer wouldn’t get a penny from me, more like a reply to tell him to ‘make my day’ and publish the videos because all the contacts would have seen them or similar ones before.

V


Hi, my name is HAL, not really, I’m not going to tell you my real name, I just like the name HAL which I got from Arthur C. Clarke’s Space Odyssey series which is sort of related to what I have been doing for the past five years. You see I am a man in my early twenties who, officially, hasn’t got a job but I spend hours every day refining my computer skills and making a fortune.

Many years ago I discovered that I had the ability to hack into computers. It started with my college’s computer where I gave myself straight ‘A’ in subject that I never even attended classes, and I have the genuine certificates to prove it. I got some strange looks at prize giving from the teachers who gave awards to a student that they had never even met.

Anyway, that’s history. Fortunately, my parents can afford for me not to work and, unbeknown to them, they supported me whilst I developed the suite of programs, apps, AI, algorithms, call them whatever you like, that have got me a fortune spread over various banks, all over the world. Banks that aren’t too fussy where the money has come from, nor have any real interest in helping the authorities investigate illegal activities.

Okay, so what do my ‘programs’ do? Well for starters they don’t run on any computer that I own, unbeknown to the owners, they run on the computers belonging to big business’ and also on my victim’s computer. What they do is search the internet for home IP Address’ and when they find one they force their way through the router and search for videos and webcams of all types.

When they find a video they search through it looking for naked girls between the ages of eighteen and thirty. They use similar artificial intelligence to what the huge service providers like google use to detect under-age porn but I use it to eliminate under eighteen year old girls and over thirty year old women. I’m just not interested in females outside that range.

Once the program finds a naked girl in my age range it searches for human limbs doing anything to the girl’s vulva that is similar to finger fucking or using a dildo to fuck the girl. Once a hit is discovered a five minute before and after section of the desired action is copied onto one of my untraceable cloud server.

Webcams are monitored and the content searched in a similar way to videos except when the program gets a hit a recording to a cloud server is instigated and a copy of ‘interesting’ sections of the video is again stored on one of my untraceable cloud servers.

If no ‘interesting’ section of videos or recordings are found my program deletes all traces of its self and starts searching for another WAN IP address.

Once five videos or webcam hits have been found for that WAN IP address facial recognition is then used to identify the female using social media, hacked passport and driving license databases. When an identity is established the blackmail suite of programs takes over and a likely email address is searched for on all devices on that WAN IP address collecting all email address’ of all contacts.

Blackmail victim and material established another program sends an email from an anonymous and untraceable email account threatening to send an anonymous and untraceable email, with all the videos attached, to all email address’ that have been found, with the ‘interesting’ videos attached, unless a mere 50, GBP or USD or whatever local currency equivalent, is electronically transferred to an anonymous bank account that immediately transfers the money to another anonymous bank account that immediately transfers to another and so on numerous times until it finally arrives in one of my deposit accounts.

The 50 whatever currency was chosen to be an insignificant amount that the authorities wouldn’t bother with, that is even if the victim reports it.

So far my end accounts have accumulated way more money than is enough for me to retire soon and never have to worry about money ever again.

The thing is, I’ve never even looked at the vast majority of the videos, there are way too many of them and they have been automatically deleted one month after the blackmail email was sent, even if the victim didn’t pay up. The Ultimate Hacker, Voyeur and Blackmailer by Vanessa Evans

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.